Search results

1. Im not Crazy Henkie.

W50 settings - what the people want

We all want a nice W50, and therefore we took some important settings and sent out a survey. Here are the results: World speed: 80% wants a world with speed 1.5-2. I think whatever is inbetween should be good! Watchtower: 65% does not want a watchtower, which is the majority of the votes. I...
  2. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Tribalwars US discord server

Hey all, Instead of making a server for each separate world, I decided to make a discord server for the US server in general. Each world will get a different channel and we will have other channels as well I highly encourage everyone to join as you can get to know a lot of new people and...
  3. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Space Wolves VS RatedE... the fight we've all been waiting for!!!

So the end-game war has just started My expectation: RatedE will be demolished like crazy... not many good player there. All war-related discussions can be post here
  4. Im not Crazy Henkie.

W40 meme page

Post here your best meme creations about W40 (players, tribes, funny events etc)
  5. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Debate of the day

Like the title says, every day I will post a statement or question and we will discuss it. If you have a suggestion about a topic, let me know and i'll use it for next day Please don't troll too much :$ Day 1: The 20:1 rule should be removed
  6. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Rune villages: strategies and discussions

So this is (I believe) the second world on .US where rune villages are used as a end-game mode. The first one I completely missed, and although I am not competing in this world (I only have 5 villages:rolleyes:) I am really curious about the best strategies for this end game as well as...
  7. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Making a tribe on W39

Hey all, I have been on this server for quite a while now, but I have never made a (serious) tribe myself. I feel like it is time to change that, and with the settings of W39 I am sure that this is the perfect world for it! The high speed and low tribe-limit combination makes me really...
  8. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Who is joining?

What an amazing settings :D Who will play?
  9. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Harvester of Sorrow --> Hardstabber of Sorrow?

Did not want to make this thread, but since Kawoni doesnt allow things to go off-topic and more importantly since Sorrow and friends are replying like its a joke and come up with excuses about other worlds, this needs to be done... It all started yesterday, right after I told some people on...
  10. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Expectations

W38 just got announced... besides the speed (1,3) which is in my opinion a small disappointment after 2 slow (1.0) and 1 medium (1.6) speed, since i hoped for speed 1.8-2.0 Besides that the world is amazing in my opinion! - no 20:1 rule - church (long time ago, requires more tactic) - no...
  11. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Classic world: future, ideas and settings

Hey all, Maybe you have heared rumours already, but we are trying to get a classic world (or "high performance as it is called on .net) to the american server. Whether this will be a reality or not, will depend on Innogames (and maybe a slight bit on @kawoni depending on how hard she tries ;))...
  12. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Bot accounts active on this world?

Just interested if you guys have also noticed this... BP ended today (for most people) and like every other player I am starting to look for some juicy farms... or at least I hope you guys are doing the same ;) Anyway, I started looking yesterday and what I noticed was that there was an extreme...
  13. Im not Crazy Henkie.

W36 talk

Since mods are too lazy to open a forum at the start... (unacceptable but whatever) I will make a topic here ^^ Who plays W36 and how is it going?
  14. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Official W35 contests thread

Hello everyone, I am happy to announce that from now on I will launch weekly contests where you can win PP! It's very simple, I will post the details of the contest every week on this forum and all you have to do is follow the instructions. Every week it will be another kind of contest, so...
  15. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Chatting & bantering w34

Hey all, To start this off, I would like to say that I am impressed that there is a 3-tribe family on US34 that have almost copied my name:cool::rolleyes: Natural Selection vs Natural perfection I feel honored although it might be a coincidence... I assume they got it from my name cause im a...
  16. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Top 5 players US32

Which players are your favorites? :cool: let us know what your future top5 looks like
  17. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Chatting and Bantering W27

Here we can just talk about anything :) Thanks to Zoe for the topic in W28 ^^ The first thing I want to talk about is the #1 looter from this day, that guy is going crazy man :D Farm record will be broken for sure today, unless he/she will stop farming now
  18. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Golden Awards W27

So this is a list we always fill in on the Dutch external forum :) Best Player: Best Tribe: Who is the best tribe player (who helps out the most in the tribe): Who is the biggest ego: Best Leader: Worst Leader: Most over-estimated tribe: Most under-estimated tribe: Most over-estimated...
  19. Im not Crazy Henkie.

TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

When we were younger, we used to play a lot of soccer on the streets... However, it often was really hard to make teams because of the difference in skill level between the players. You had the extremely talented kids, the normal players and the bad players. Very often, the best players would...
  20. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Banned players

Like 10% of the total players is banned or something... throw them or barb ASAP please ^^ You guys got the same problem?