Search results

1. troop speed - W72

Greetings! I would like to suggest that the next world have a higher troop speed, providing more dynamics to farming, wars, and attacks. I have noticed that the speed usually practiced here on the North American server is quite low, always close to 1. Wouldn't it be interesting to run a test...
  2. Suggestions for World 70

Greetings! I would like to make some suggestions for World 70. I'm not sure to what extent the server staff can change the settings that are passed as default, but I will still provide my small contribution. It's evident that the US server worlds have few players, which makes the map extremely...
  3. w66

Greetings! I would like to know if there is any idea about the settings for World 66 and if a specific opening date has been determined. I'm not sure how much the community is heard here on the American server, but I would like to give some opinions. A world that is relatively faster than the...
  4. Brazilian on server

Well, it's always difficult to talk about oneself, but I believe it's interesting to introduce myself to this community that has welcomed me so well. I am a veteran player of Tribal Wars from the Brazilian server. My first contact with the game was in BR 04 when I was around 11 or 12 years...
  5. w65

I would like to know if there is any information about the opening of world 65, as well as if there is already anything about the settings.