Search results

1. Bron

World 72 starting feedback

Would it be crazy to have a world that allowed for churchs, watchtower and archer? Is there a balance problem? I'm just not seeing it? Thanks.
  2. Bron

Suggestions for World 70

After playing a lil bit more. I was wrong smaller tribes is not the answer. Lol
  3. Bron

W70 opening1-10-2024 feedback

Yeah watchtowers sound like a great option. I was still wandering why no archers, they seem like a big help for defensive players.
  4. Bron

Hello

I think there is a quest to look at your Tribes forum. This is the community forum... Is that the mix up?... yeah I see this is old... lol
  5. Bron

Ello!

This game plays alot like Travian. I've played a few servers there years back.
  6. Bron

I'll need to look back at what W69 is but I think the build speed is about right... faster Troops would be nice in my opinion. I assume Troop speed effects scavenging as well?
  7. Bron

I saw that there will not be archers, watch towers, churches or stongholds. I was researching what each do, I don't see why remove archers or watchtowers, (is that an original set up?) other than simplifing the game, is there any other advantages/disadvantages? I've never played with the...
  8. Bron

Suggestions for World 70

Ps I also liked speed servers...
  9. Bron

Dragon Tribe

Not playing on 69 any longer. old post. Dragon in the SW is recurring. Hoping to be a premade for W70. Send me a message if interested.
  10. Bron

On W69 i. SW. Looking to get a Tribe together for W70. New to TW...

On W69 i. SW. Looking to get a Tribe together for W70. New to TW...
  11. Bron

Suggestions for World 70

If there are less players then the Tribe cap needs to be lower, and the map should be smaller to push players together. on the other hand more farms is always better, so more barbs couldn't be bad... I read above we cant get more barbarians because of server size. . . I'm still trying to figure...
  12. Bron

Ello!

Hello all, playing W69 in the SW. I have enjoyed the TW so fare. I'm a graphic artist living in the middle of no where.
  13. Bron

W70

Bump. Currently playing in the SW of W69, looking for others that would like to come together for W70. W69 is the first time I've played TW, Tho I have played similar games. But I started Day 40, so I'm kinda late to the game. Anyone got a tribe in the works? or interested in joining up? Thanks!