15, why so many barbs

DeletedUser

I usually play on .net and am surprised with how many barbs there is on the .us server. Is this typical or is it the world settings?

DeletedUser

Not as much some players got a unfair advantage when it comes to barbs but for the most part theres a good amount of barbs

DeletedUser3490

There is a spawn rate determined by World Settings.
However, it seems many are from abandoned villages as well. Don't worry, soon enough the barb gobblers will reduce the ratio >.<

DeletedUser

I think it has something to do with people who download the app on their phone play for 10 min and think the game is garbage because the app is rubbish

DeletedUser

I think you're partially right jay....
So many youths and adults alike want the animation. They sign into a game that has real strategy like this and because there isn't any animation they bail and don't return. It's sad as they are actually losing out on a very fun environment.

DeletedUser3214

I think you're partially right jay....
So many youths and adults alike want the animation. They sign into a game that has real strategy like this and because there isn't any animation they bail and don't return. It's sad as they are actually losing out on a very fun environment.

The app is good for what it can do. Tribalwars isn't an app friendly game, plain and simple. If you try and play on the app, even if your a good player, you will eventually be outclassed by even intermediate players. It's a pain to play late game scenarios with it, but for startup at least you can be almost equally competitive.
The large amount of barbs on this world are most likely due to a combination of the settings and people quitting/resetting. I haven't played or looked at the world but thats just an educated guess.