I have been digging for hours now

DeletedUser5828

I'm looking for a fake/farming attack script that works on a coordinates list and will also filter out villages I have attacks going out to already. It's a little time consuming to have to double and triple check for farming attacks sent to the same village on every full set I send out and then trying to roll "777"(slots winner) of something I haven't sent an attack at.

I have been digging for hours now and I've got a good grasp on scripts to the point where I can use some from my iPhone safari browser. I love them but my issue is I can only seem to find random generated(from the coordinates list given) farming/fakes scripts. I know there's no auto sending allowed. If anyone knows of something like zomgtw for the us server let me know, or if someone finds the time to write up a script for this issue I'll be uber happy.

DeletedUser

I recommend the Loot Assistant. If you leave the "Include reports from villages you are currently attacking" unchecked, it should show all the villages you've looted that you aren't currently attacking.

DeletedUser5828

HTML:
I recommend the Loot Assistant. If you leave the "Include reports from villages you are currently attacking" unchecked, it should show all the villages you've looted that you aren't currently attacking.

Im hoping for something that isn't limite to barbarians