Tribes to Watch

DeletedUser173

Just looked through the top 10 tribes, and the only one I know for certain to be a major powerhouse is decept. DBD is highly overrated and unorganized.

DeletedUser4177

Just looked through the top 10 tribes, and the only one I know for certain to be a major powerhouse is decept. DBD is highly overrated and unorganized.

We've been rated at all? Im flattered :D

DeletedUser173

Well MIG family is 2.7m points, Kream/Cream are 2.1m points, Decept is 640k, and everyone else is 350 or less.

DeletedUser

The question is who has the most troops.. That's what counts right?

DeletedUser

Well MIG family is 2.7m points, Kream/Cream are 2.1m points, Decept is 640k, and everyone else is 350 or less.

Hmmm... Who else is in the MIG family? MIG itself is just 1.9m, while the [CK]ream total is about 2.2m.

DeletedUser

Being as K/C NAPed with 10Nerds when they were still active I would guess not them :p

Assuming (possibly wrongly) that K/C refers to Kream/Cream, it may be worth evaluating that claim in the light of the fact Kream didn't exist when 10Nerds were active...

DeletedUser4177

said the guy who has his villages stacked by 10noobs1acc
yeah too bad that "large family" who has taken over K55 and most of the K45

Do I? I was unaware of this fact, better tell Crash so he can kick me from MIG :(

always funner when people dont know what account you're on lol

DeletedUser

MIG has a lot of cool players don't hate. Not really sure how organized it can be with all them members but it is pretty intimidating. They have a lot of villages to my south.

DeletedUser4177

MIG has a lot of cool players don't hate. Not really sure how organized it can be with all them members but it is pretty intimidating. They have a lot of villages to my south.

Who was hating? If you mean me, as I stated before, I am in MIG :p

DeletedUser5905

Huggers unite. I think the limit for tribe members in this world should been 20 lol