Tribes to Watch

DeletedUser2047

Huggers unite. I think the limit for tribe members in this world should been 20 lol
4ulAY6p.png

clearly we are huggers.

also swendog calls us huggers, when he got 104,726 points from his friend and all his villages when they were 95% built and he just built army and then started to attack.
ok swen

DeletedUser4177

4ulAY6p.png

clearly we are huggers.

also swendog calls us huggers, when he got 104,726 points from his friend and all his villages when they were 95% built and he just built army and then started to attack.
ok swen

Mate we clearly hug, we have academy tribes...CREAM wouldnt ever do such a...oh...wait.

DeletedUser5518

lolz this is the .us server after all! pretty much every world here has hugging in some form or another. at least with DBD we attempted to avoid the whole academy tribe deal but that ended up coming back to bite us in the butt because other tribes would recruit everyone else in the k and many players these days would rather join a gigantamungo tribe than a smaller, elite tribe. because people are more impressed with points rather than quality ;(

DeletedUser

lolz this is the .us server after all! pretty much every world here has hugging in some form or another. at least with DBD we attempted to avoid the whole academy tribe deal but that ended up coming back to bite us in the butt because other tribes would recruit everyone else in the k and many players these days would rather join a gigantamungo tribe than a smaller, elite tribe. because people are more impressed with points rather than quality ;(

Yeah, it's pretty lame how every top player in this world either goes into the C/Kream side or the MIG side, except MIG/Cream don't even fight each other... So that leaves all the big players to fight easy fights against smaller/weaker players, since nobody wants to risk a fight that would actually be risky or a challenge. So yeah, you guys are all huggers. Don't be proud of all your ODA when you only fight against small/noobish tribes since you've mass recruited all the decent players.

DeletedUser2047

if you are not premade in a world with friends from past wolds, you must adjust
thats what happens in every world i've played. (not only .us or .net)

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
So you're saying that if you're not in a premade you need to ally with the other top tribes? 99.9% of players don't start in a premade. Hugging does happen, it's part of the game. But I have never witnessed it to this extent. I will be extremely surprised if it has happened on "every world" you've played.

DeletedUser2047

dude its the way of winning a world
you are near strong tribe and you want to fight them alone.
boom
you are getting destroyed.
thats they way it goes on this worlds (Over 20 tribe members)
and dont tell me about yourself now because you got to restart minutes before u got conquered.
and i suppose nobling 8 barbs and 12 player villages <3k points and having the lowest points per village in the first 82 players
will get you places.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
dude its the way of winning a world
I am not disputing that. I said myself it's part of the game. One could argue it's a cowardly tactic: but if it works, it works.

and dont tell me about yourself now because you got to restart minutes before u got conquered.
and i suppose nobling 8 barbs and 12 player villages <3k points and having the lowest points per village in the first 82 players
will get you places.
It's a little harder to find big villages on the rim, but I'm not complaining. You're far from a position to slate my conquers, I'm over three times your size.

DeletedUser2047

I am not disputing that. I said myself it's part of the game. One could argue it's a cowardly tactic: but if it works, it works.

It's a little harder to find big villages on the rim, but I'm not complaining. You're far from a position to slate my conquers, I'm over three times your size.
you are on the rim (which is like 200% times easier than in the CENTER OF THE MAP) because someone rimmed you. it was not your decision ;)

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Nobody rimmed me. I restarted after selling resources and making some PP.

DeletedUser5905

Huggers? Lol

lol I wasn't calling MIG huggers persay as I am in CREAM and have a basher tribe. I am just saying this is a hugging world so we should all embrace it.

It wasn't a dig on MIG is my point.

DeletedUser3239

you are on the rim (which is like 200% times easier than in the CENTER OF THE MAP) because someone rimmed you. it was not your decision ;)

You are 1/3 Sweeneys size because its easier on the rim.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2047

i dont think that its hard to grow in points in the rim when taking SO SMALL and EASY villages and being empty from troops.

DeletedUser2047

33-11=22
22*6974=153.428
153.428+76.715=230.143 points with 33 villages armed and having a not that bad ppv
now
203.143-176.949=26.194
26.194/5.362=4,88 => 5 villages
you are 5 villages sort of being a lets say above medium player

DeletedUser3239

lol yeah Sweeney you average at best...
What a noob that Sweeney is :cool:

DeletedUser5518

i dont think that its hard to grow in points in the rim when taking SO SMALL and EASY villages and being empty from troops.
lol the more impressive thing here is that sweeney has as many villages as he does. imagine just how expensive his nobles are and the fact that he farms enough to continue to mint enough coins for more nobles. average point per villages doesnt mean much at all considering you can stick quite a few troops into a 5k village...on the other hand pointwhore you have a third the number of villages and have had time to build those villages up and farm more and whatever else it is that you do. also dont forget that morale for him against these smaller players must be absolute shit so sure there may not be as many troops but with morale you might as well be hitting a player with a decent stack in their village.

sure the rim is easier but that is a huge gap so obviously sweeney is doin somethin right dontcha think? ;) just look at the twstats growth rankings page. youll find that sweeney is right up there in 3rd place, being beat only by swendog and CCCrash. which is understandable. say all you want but sweeneys got ya beat this time around :p

DeletedUser2047

yeah the barbs and the 2k players are stacking their villages
._.

DeletedUser5518

look at it this way you have two options if you are a large player on the rim...

1) barb with no troops and 100% morale
2) player with troops and 36-50% morale

i can tell ya from experience that hitting players with that kinda morale kills. even if they dont have that many troops. not to mention the world speed is rather slow so the time cost of rebuilding after losing a decent chunk of your nukes to morale would be a huge waste. in Sweeney's situation it is much better to take a barb and not lose unnecessary troops and just pump resources into it.

pointwhore, have you actually even played on the rim before? cause from the sound of things id say you havent. also rim on .us is a whole lot different than rim on .net due to much slower expansion rates. so it is common to be a decently large player, yet have player owned villages that will nom-nom your nukes without a sweat due to morale