A Message for MIG

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Dear members of MIG,

It was with great sadness that our scouts brought word of an army bearing your nations colours approaching on the horizon. Great sadness as we can only imagine some great travesty must have befallen your messenger who came to give word that our non-aggression pact was being terminated.

Perhaps the rumours of the fear you hold us in are true, and you saw the only way to try and gain the upperhand was to try a sneak attack before we were aware of the horses riding towards our walls. Perhaps you feel that, only through the help of countless allies, can you have the power to defeat us. Warriors from the East, let us tell you now, tales travel on the wind, are whispered across the villages, and carried through the hills. We stand prepared and ready for you.

Long have our axe been sharpened, our horses saddled, our armour glistening in the morning light. Our footsoldiers stand ready in neighbouring villages, where they travelled several moons ago when the first whispers reached our ears. When your treachery was unmasked, your cowardice unveiled, your naivety unearthed.

Your stealth will be met with strength. Your deception will be met with formidity. Your cunning will be met with resolve.

We bear no malice to those good soldiers who through no fault of their own follow willingly into what will be their deaths. Even now as our horses charge across land, leaving traces of dust in their wake, if a village no longer bears the flag with the mark of the skeleton, we will pass on through, and leave the villages in peace. Yet only for a short time will they show restraints, 2 moons from this point any who have not turned their back on this cursed plot shall be taken down with it.

But when we find a village bearing the accursed flag, we will put to the sword every man woman and child, your resources will be plundered and your villages torched.

United, we stand.

DeletedUser4177

http://prntscr.com/5t6uqk

You might notice these were all taken prior to war, deception is hardly afoot and if you are surprised that your members attacking ours resulted in war then I don't know what to say.

DeletedUser5990

I just find it funny your kicking players we are taking to better you war stats :^)

DeletedUser

Sweeney, promise me you'll pick me up some of dat east side Eucalyptus when you're in dem villages ya feel?

DeletedUser2047

damn i didnt save what you posted in your internal forums telling them that ur mates should respect the nap cause you cant fight us right now.

DeletedUser5905

At what point do you kick more members to avoid war losses? No offense but I see nothing out of the ordinary with this war, you had members nobling our members under an NAP, what did you ultimately expect would happen? It's just war and it was meant to be and what will be will be.

DeletedUser2047

Daaf
Mentalstate
SomeCallmeTim
Cyru5

all these members were kicked out of CREAM (UNI) so they dont show up in twstats and the WAR ranking.
this is your leader UNI
a guy who got nobled by MIG went to the rim, got into a noob tribe and nobling them when he suddenly left
and after that so.simple gave him the leadership of CREAM
Some say that you are a great player.
i dont see that because where i come from a great player and a great leader dont use propaganda as a weapon but they use loyalty,honesty and skills.
Maybe you knew them from previus worlds and u guys were friends or something like that because ive only played once in this server and i dont know anyone yet. But anyways thats just my thoughts
And remember that in a war everything is acceptable ;)

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
This is just pathetic.

987d8131334de086ef346d860ecce9d2.png

DeletedUser

a guy who got nobled by MIG went to the rim, got into a noob tribe and nobling them when he suddenly left
and after that so.simple gave him the leadership of CREAM

Oh, you mean a guy who sold a ton of resources for PP, got nobled so that he may restart, is now double your size, and was literally GIVEN the leadership of a completely different, highly skilled, and talented tribe? Right right, yeah definitely a bad player, must have a crappy reputation in that case.

Some say that you are a great player.

Some? I think you mean Very Many*

i dont see that because where i come from a great player and a great leader dont use propaganda as a weapon but they use loyalty,honesty and skills.

A great leader does in fact use loyalty, honesty, and skills. But an even greater leader turns anything he can into a weapon, weather it be propoganda, a mail, an attack, or a F**** toothbrush

And remember that in a war everything is acceptable ;)

Yeah everything is acceptable in war... UNLESS SOMEONE USES PROPAGANDA, THEN THEY'RE NOT A GREAT LEADER!!!

DeletedUser4177

Moist, what does it smell like with your head so far up Sweeneys arse? Not denying he is a good player but still, brown nosing a bit much dont you think?

DeletedUser4177

Yes it is:) We are cutting out some of our alliance as we speak, no worries;)

Will look much better soon:)

Mmmm very pathetic, not our fault you guys failed you clean your area out even mildly, I mean decept are still alive for christ sake >.>

DeletedUser

Moist, what does it smell like with your head so far up Sweeneys arse? Not denying he is a good player but still, brown nosing a bit much dont you think?

Sorry, lost a quarter in there, still trying to find it

Brb, gonna go change my name to have the word Master in it so others can think highly of me. Then I'm going to add some 2's at the end because Masters 1-221 were taken

DeletedUser4177

Sorry, lost a quarter in there, still trying to find it

Brb, gonna go change my name to have the word Master in it so others can think highly of me. Then I'm going to add some 2's at the end because Masters 1-221 were taken

Perhaps while you are at you can take some reading classes? If youre gonna be a brown-nose (all your posts have been worshipping Sweeney or simply about your tribe/you going to win (merely sarcastic I understand)) you shouldnt expect people not to call you out on it.

Being as I am not even playing on this account on 17 it hardly matters what it is called >.>

DeletedUser

Perhaps while you are at you can take some reading classes?

Yeah maybe I do need some reading classes because I just read this sentence and it doesn't look right hmmm. Perhaps while I'm taking these reading classes you can work on your grammar!

And that ends my part in this discussion, I don't want Kawoni getting mad at me again!

DeletedUser4177

Yeah maybe I do need some reading classes because I just read this sentence and it doesn't look right hmmm. Perhaps while I'm taking these reading classes you can work on your grammar!

And that ends my part in this discussion, I don't want Kawoni getting mad at me again!

Unfortunately my part of the discussion doesn't rely on my grammar, however your comment on my nickname did rely on reading comprehension. Now, back on topic, the amount of alliances on our side I will agree is far in excess of what we need, but not my job to work them out, thats the councils place.