wild accusations & baseless speculations

DeletedUser

How to win on us guide for Noobs

1. Be friends with the top players of this world
2. Make a tribe and ally with other big tribes of this world also ruled by friends.
3. Make 10 more alliances and chew the small tribes with a ratio of 300:1
4. Dismantle one of the tribes, everyone jumps boat or is left behind, chew on them too.
5. Win and call yourself the greatest diplomat of the world.
6. Invest lots of pp in early and have up to 59 co-players to be active.

BAN CO PLAYING

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How to win on us guide for Noobs

1. Be friends with the top players of this world
2. Make a tribe and ally with other big tribes of this world also ruled by friends.
3. Make 10 more alliances and chew the small tribes with a ratio of 300:1
4. Dismantle one of the tribes, everyone jumps boat or is left behind, chew on them too.
5. Win and call yourself the greatest diplomat of the world.
6. Invest lots of pp in early and have up to 59 co-players to be active.

BAN CO PLAYING

Perfect representation of this world.
TW has been dying cuz of the eliticism.
People want to win, so 10,000 coplayers on one account
and everybody chips in a little like a dollar but
now you have $10,000 worth account to basically buy resources.
GG.
After this world, I'm probably never coming back to TW.
I'll think about it but then I'll just stop myself

DeletedUser

Perfect representation of this world.
TW has been dying cuz of the eliticism.
People want to win, so 10,000 coplayers on one account
and everybody chips in a little like a dollar but
now you have $10,000 worth account to basically buy resources.
GG.
After this world, I'm probably never coming back to TW.
I'll think about it but then I'll just stop myself

This is funny as most of the top accounts (including rank 1) have not spent any money at all on the game.

DeletedUser6105

For purpose of clarity I am usually strictly observant when it comes to the open forums, but necessity has brought me to make my second post in the past year.

To begin, personally I do not believe massive spending of PP plays a major role as skill always prevails. With or without excessive spending of PP, but a more accurate version of what these clearly frustrated players may have been trying to say would be the following;

The blatant 'tree hugging' and reforming of tribes in order to dump their wars/conflict on other tribes would in fact be the real issue on this world. This world has been a new start for many of the best previous US Players and it is sad to see.

Speaking chronologically some of the best examples would be former RiD and {Dark} (as they historically have done on previous worlds) They form an alliance with the top tribes on the world from the start, but later down the road both the players and tribe(s) who heavily supported the top offensive members with resources to rush their nobles and provided defensive troops for them, get screwed over just to become food as their top members merge into "super tribe"(s) leaving the remaining members behind tribeless.

To a certain degree these top members also realize the war(s) they started prove more lengthy then anticipated so they merge with <Super Tribe> and the rest of the lower point members again are left tribe less and get screwed over.

Within the same aspect the newly formed Super Tribe systematically kills two birds with one stone, they "RiD" of themselves of their {DARK} war vs. the coalition/union of smaller tribes, and dump the conflict on tribes such as the members who remained in Shh and/or -V-

meanwhile the Super Tribe gains massive size. By default the coalition is restricted from engaging the newly formed Super Tribe as they have their hands full.

But Shh.. It's a secret, don't tell anyone :)

In all seriousness though reflecting back, the Top Tribes working together from the World Start (and for those about to cry "Emagerd" not all those tribes were allies, I will rephrase it to the point in which they clearly had focus together).

That focus being between -V-, Shh, and formally (RiD), / {DARK} moving in on the same smaller tribes, this by default then causes a jaxcel to exist.

The jaxcel then ultimately forms a coalition of tribes and coordinates the direction of the majority within who are educated enough to realize history repeats itself.

(For the record, I refer to the tribes who do not have learning disabilities and/or function with a Leader who has an estimated grade 7 literacy level who will bash for and/or assist the newly formed Super Tribe(s) in hopes of saving themselves and then later just become food).

As repeated on the past few US Worlds, the underdog/coalition have information leaks with its vast amount of members attempting to work together.
Generally the players who choose to leak are associated with the mentioned above learning disabled. Whom do not yet realize they will also be screwed over down the road. Ultimately unless they have the points (which in most cases they lack the skill required).

The fact remains MIT & WIT are nearly the size of C B K (Super tribe of W18). And that MIT alone is 5million+ points, compared to C B K's 8million. Given the young age of this world compared to W18, and the fact MIT is already 63% the size of C B K in far less time.
Without including the points of WIT.

If you incorporate the time differential you will see the growth % per week is astronomically higher with MIT compared to C B K
The math never lies, and the formation and organization of the Super Tribe has been almost perfected to a certain degree.

Ultimately the players frustration and the reason behind the number of players quitting both during and after this world stems from the fact that it's almost become pointless to play Tribal Wars with how the US Worlds are being predetermined to such an organized degree.

But I digress..

This is however of course, how did he word it?.. just "Wild accusations & baseless speculation".

DeletedUser6105

There's a humming in the restless summer air
And we're slipping off the course that was prepared

But in all chaos, there is calculation
Dropping glasses just to hear them break

You've been drinking like the world was gonna end (it didn't)
Took a shiner from the fist of your best friend (go figure)

It's clear that someone's gotta go
We mean it but I 'promise' I'm not 'mean'

And the cry goes out
They lose their minds for us

And how it plays out
Now we're in the ring

And we're coming for blood

DeletedUser

they sell res on some words to acquire 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x3000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 points