NL3 - NDH war declaration

• Thread starter DeletedUser4625
  • Start date

DeletedUser3168

Good grief.
NL3 gained an early lead. Well they started it so had it all planned so it would be odd if they didn't wouldn't it?
Whether they maintain or increase it or if NDH pulls it back remains to be seen. Brockasmith was courteous enough to state that the defence was better than expected. I see no reason to turn it into a slanging match and insult each other.

At the end of the day they are the two top tribes so pretty much had to fight at some point. That's what the game is about.

I havent played .us much so im not familiar with the players and their quality, but from my time in tribe leadership...

Being prepared for war with the biggest tribe next door to you is just standard. And when its such a small server as these are, one would think the #1 and #2 tribes wouldnt just be aware that war is possible at any time... but be actively working towards it, unless its a huggles world.

Not trying to flame anyone, just an observation ;)

On topic, good luck NDH (always go for the underdog) and may both sides have good times and many sleepless nights.

DeletedUser3141

Agreed. We chose to war because in most worlds, the top tribes stay away from each other forever and/or just merge. We didn't want to see that and didn't want this to just be another one of those worlds.

Also, Firequeen, who are you? Are you on w22 or just watching?

LOL I am there. We had a discussion regarding your declaration. :)
Also a small act of umm .... gallantry I suppose ... in the original non sexist meaning.

DeletedUser6362

LOL I am there. We had a discussion regarding your declaration. :)
Also a small act of umm .... gallantry I suppose ... in the original non sexist meaning.

The sad part about this... You could be like 10 different people! lol.

DeletedUser4625

First page was good reading, but then Margol kicks in, haha!

It looks like this world is going to be more attractive than any other .US world I have played on (US10, US12, US20).
I'm surprised by the teamwork from my tribemates, NDH. In the way we are currently working together we can last long in this world and can be a pain in the a$$ for NL. It would make them at least more proud to win this world since they definitely need to put in some effort to win this war.

I have seen a lot nukes from NL gone splat over the last couple of days. That says more than the stats of conquered villages on this world in my opinion. As already mentioned above, it's impossible to support players outside your own tribe. So it's impossible to send support after your own nobles land. This add a very nice twist to tactics on this world.

DeletedUser707

This will be the last warning for pointless off topic flaming, 19 minutes after the first warning there was more off topic flaming. Please keep this topic about the NDH & NL3 war, and don't just say someone "Sucks" or is "pathetic". If you are going to call someone out on the forums post stats, and a reasoning behind it and avoid name calling. A good, thought out post will tell a better story than a name with nothing behind it.

Keep it clean and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6362

This will be the last warning for pointless off topic flaming, 19 minutes after the first warning there was more off topic flaming. Please keep this topic about the NDH & NL3 war, and don't just say someone "Sucks" or is "pathetic". If you are going to call someone out on the forums post stats, and a reasoning behind it and avoid name calling. A good, thought out post will tell a better story than a name with nothing behind it.

Keep it clean and have fun!

I really hate to defend Margol, but I will. It's likely that he had already clicked "reply with quote" to Dase's post and was working on it when Kawoni gave the warning. Also, he did post a reason: "You got nobled out" ;). "You suck at this game" is different than "Suck my XX".

Anyhow, this has been mostly clean besides for the name calling. I don't think a little bit of trash talking is bad. And, if you'll notice, most of the people posting on this thread have never used the .US forum before.

So if:
It can get back to that activity level, just needs a little bit of help from the players to bring new players here and teach them about how the forums work. The forums are good for learning if you are new, and makes the worlds more exciting when the forums are used properly.

IMO we probably shouldn't shut down the only active thread on the Open World server unless the violations are greater. Without stuff like this, you'll never build any user base.

DeletedUser6362

First page was good reading, but then Margol kicks in, haha!

It looks like this world is going to be more attractive than any other .US world I have played on (US10, US12, US20).
I'm surprised by the teamwork from my tribemates, NDH. In the way we are currently working together we can last long in this world and can be a pain in the a$$ for NL. It would make them at least more proud to win this world since they definitely need to put in some effort to win this war.

I have seen a lot nukes from NL gone splat over the last couple of days. That says more than the stats of conquered villages on this world in my opinion. As already mentioned above, it's impossible to support players outside your own tribe. So it's impossible to send support after your own nobles land. This add a very nice twist to tactics on this world.

Completely agreed.

DeletedUser707

I really hate to defend Margol, but I will. It's likely that he had already clicked "reply with quote" to Dase's post and was working on it when Kawoni gave the warning. Also, he did post a reason: "You got nobled out" ;). "You suck at this game" is different than "Suck my XX".

Anyhow, this has been mostly clean besides for the name calling. I don't think a little bit of trash talking is bad. And, if you'll notice, most of the people posting on this thread have never used the .US forum before.

So if:

IMO we probably shouldn't shut down the only active thread on the Open World server unless the violations are greater. Without stuff like this, you'll never build any user base.

Trust me I am all for an active forum, and I don't mind a little bit of drama. Just try to keep the name calling out of it. I don't mind people talking some smack on the forums. Makes for an interesting read. Just try to talk it without calling them names is all I am saying. I will not shut down the thread regardless. We can all have fun, and make the forums a fun place to visit without calling anyone unnecessary names. I took into consideration it was being typed when the warning was issued which is why nothing will happen besides a second warning.

​Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: NDH
Side 2:
Tribes: NL³

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 87
Difference: 10

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 24
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 302,141
Side 2: 359,280
Difference: 57,139

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74,722
Side 2: 153,054
Difference: 78,332

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

If it is kept on topic and you have some smack talk or trash talk going on, we do not mind. But when it goes off topic to the point of bashing a player cause "they suck" then that really is not constructive to the topic, thread or the forums.

DeletedUser6161

Ok.

I apologise for the trash-talking to Dase and BrockASmith.

Let's have a clean war now, back on topic now please.

DeletedUser6362

Ok.

I apologise for the trash-talking to Dase and BrockASmith.

Let's have a clean war now, back on topic now please.

So no mud wrestling to decide winner?

--Interested to see how many villages you guys get tonight in your op. Hoping for 0 ;)

DeletedUser6362

Quick update:

What appears to be the end of NDH's first op has come. No villages were taken in the synced landing time (although we did have a member, jessgamer, quit and leave the game...so there's that). One village was taken 10-12 hours before the landing time.

So far, the game has updated that we added 1.6M ODD, and they added approx 800k ODA (will update later when full stats are available.)

All told, IMO, great response to NDH's first op.

DeletedUser4625

Interesting to take a look at the player losses after 2 weeks of war.

NDH has lost one member due to the war, Swaglord. NDH succeeded to secure 2/5 villages from this player.
Two players from NDH have lost multiple village: cowboy3470 and Melted Yeti. Still they don't give up on defending their last remaining villages.

NL³ has lost speere (looks like a merge, but I know this player lost all his troops while trying to get his position on the frontline), joshen (went inactive because of war stress), Supper Dued (nearly lost all his villages to NDH), jessgamer (quit because of incomings, NL³ succeeded to secure villages).

Also there are some people getting internalled inside NL³. Examples: legacyaffe, BatonDon3, Kurdo.Rebell.
Looks like NL³ has multiple inactive players as well: NamiJons, Surtr

On a side note I would like to mention the situation around AirForceBomber. It seems like there is some friction inside NL³. He has left his tribe once. Let's see if he still has the trust of his tribe. And if he still has the trust in his tribemates.

DeletedUser2047

NDH has lost one member due to the war, Swaglord. NDH succeeded to secure 2/5 villages from this player.
Two players from NDH have lost multiple village: cowboy3470 and Melted Yeti. Still they don't give up on defending their last remaining villages.

NL³ has lost speere (looks like a merge, but I know this player lost all his troops while trying to get his position on the frontline), joshen (went inactive because of war stress), Supper Dued (nearly lost all his villages to NDH), jessgamer (quit because of incomings, NL³ succeeded to secure villages).

Also there are some people getting internalled inside NL³. Examples: legacyaffe, BatonDon3, Kurdo.Rebell.

On a side note I would like to mention the situation around AirForceBomber. It seems like there is some friction inside NL³. He has left his tribe once. Let's see if he still has the trust of his tribe. And if he still has the trust in his tribemates.
^propaganda at its finets

DeletedUser6362

A lot of conjecture. I refute or substantiate below:

1. Speere was kicked for not maintaining tribe standards. I sat him, and he was overwhelmingly under-built and had not farmed more than 300k in this world. Troops, war,etc. had nothing to do with it.

2. Joshen is a vet and doesn't go inactive due to wars lol. He's played this game on many worlds and been through many wars. It's true that he's gone inactive and that we haven't heard from him in 4 days. I guarantee "War" is not the reason. Esp when you only send like 50 fakes at us every day. That's just silly.

3. Supper Dued. Solid op on your part. We should have kept more villages, but didn't.

4. Jessgamer. Mentioned several times earlier in the world that he wanted to quit. When I declared war, he/she said that they wanted to move to the rim for PP. I said okay, but to keep my up-to-date on incoming. Neither happened. I mean, we didn't even try to defend him/her because we were unaware. We were made aware with 2 hours until landing, and just nobled him/her out. Got lucky.

5. Internals mentioned: Kurdo merged with Poisonous. This has been planned for months. BatonDon was never designed to grow, just to bash/scout for WOW. One village was taken (of his two). LegacyCaffe left shortly after the holidays for RL reasons. (As an aside, I don't think you've even sent a single real attack at the account).

6. Inactives mentioned: NamiJons =basher. Surtr=basher (and you took 3 of his villages, or he wouldn't look as small). They aren't inactive, though. Just small...which is intentional so that they don't have Morale issues.

AFB:
Everybody knows AFB gets angry at times. Most people in our tribe do not like his personal agreement with Outkast1290 not to attack one another. I assume your tribe knows about that? One of our members called him out for it in the forums. AFB sent attacks at that player. I kicked AFB out of the tribe. The account has since been taken over, and the original AFB is no longer on it.

The good news is, even with 10 fewer players than NDH, we have 700k more points, and more active members, in total, than you :p

DeletedUser

Interesting... Seems like I learned something new about myself today. :)