World Politics and Tribes leadership

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
Too scared to show your real face?

And what exactly does that mean? Please explain, as well as how we back stabbed you!

Plus, do i seem scared? Please! i'm waiting for you :) we all are! Please do noble the noobs in our tribe so those who knows how to play stay and kill you :)

DeletedUser6712

From my perspective this is an incorrect and inaccurate statement. The leadership in -R- has the up-most values, honor, and integrity that I have experienced in a long time. They have programs and process in place that support growth and a healthy gaming experience which in return establishes loyalist within its main tribe and academy. Their ability to influence others is a direct reflection of their leadership styles and should not be confused with "Dirty Play". For those who are looking at the tip of their sword, world 27 must look very scary. However those who lay behind their sturdy shield have the privilege of experiencing great game play.

If you are part of -R- then you obviously do not know your leaders true nature...

DeletedUser6245

It's funny .. Everyone are traitors except you...You ducks are spending to muck tribe on external forum...Check the war statistics;)

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
It's funny .. Everyone are traitors except you...You ducks are spending to muck tribe on external forum...Check the war statistics;)

Funny thing is how you all blindy following everyone without facing the facts!

Oh and about the war.. cya in a couple of weeks when things get to a straight line ;)

DeletedUser6712

lol, how old are you?

Duck are way more active not only in the game forums but also here on external. Activity is value to the game. Thank you Ducks for making external forum more active!

You go ahead and check war stats, go count how many players your side has and how many players our side has. Look over total amount of villages and points of both tribes. After all compare numbers and locations and everything and tell me honestly,
Do you really think with all your tribes and everything you did good job so far?

Your side barely got some villages. If this war would of been between V, SoI and TMBD family, you would be talking here much... you would be too busy with your new rim village.

DeletedUser6768

I feel as though the same argument is across multiple forums