"This player is banned..."

DeletedUser2999

I am so sick of seeing that pop up. Majority of my 7x7 is now banned players for what I can only assume was multi-accounting for PP. This ACTUALLY is making me want to quit the world because of how terribly easy it is to abuse the PP system early on in worlds.

When the first world popped up with this feature I knew it was going to get out of hand and I am very sad to see it get to that point.

kawoni save me from this hell please!!!!

DeletedUser173

I am so sick of seeing that pop up. Majority of my 7x7 is now banned players for what I can only assume was multi-accounting for PP. This ACTUALLY is making me want to quit the world because of how terribly easy it is to abuse the PP system early on in worlds.

When the first world popped up with this feature I knew it was going to get out of hand and I am very sad to see it get to that point.

kawoni save me from this hell please!!!!

Totally agree, I reported 8 this morning, and have seen 2 more since then...

DeletedUser3028

Totally agree, I reported 8 this morning, and have seen 2 more since then...
How do I report people? I do not see an option from their profile and there is one person with three accounts next to me "Guestxxxxx" (insert random string of numbers)

DeletedUser173

How do I report people? I do not see an option from their profile and there is one person with three accounts next to me "Guestxxxxx" (insert random string of numbers)
You can either go to 'Settings > Support' or click the 'Support' button at the bottom of the page. There will be a yellow 'Contact us' button on the top right part of the page to write tickets.

From there, select 'Breach of rules' in the dropdown box, and fill in other applicable information. The ticket system will only allow you to add 5 players for the ticket, but you can just include the rest of the names in the description box, which is what I did.

Deleted User - 419875

I will help you to understand some of these issues, I hope...
The "Guest" accounts are accounts that are trial accounts from outside media sources such as FB or Twitter. They register with a guest account and try the game for a short period of time and if they like the game then they can register with a regular player name.
Most of the time when you see a mass amount of players being banned in an area are accounts that were placed by a bot so our system will automatically ban them or they are reported by you guys of which we appreciate very much.
I hope this helps to explain what you are seeing.

DeletedUser2999

I will help you to understand some of these issues, I hope...
The "Guest" accounts are accounts that are trial accounts from outside media sources such as FB or Twitter. They register with a guest account and try the game for a short period of time and if they like the game then they can register with a regular player name.
Most of the time when you see a mass amount of players being banned in an area are accounts that were placed by a bot so our system will automatically ban them or they are reported by you guys of which we appreciate very much.
I hope this helps to explain what you are seeing.

While I am thankful that y'all get to the bannable accounts so quickly to try and weed them out early on, I also am annoyed/disappointed/upset at the fact that when banned it takes the two weeks or whatever to have them fully deleted and turned into barbs. On the last round of mass bans that were done in my area, 3 or 4 players were all banned at the same time. Of these, I was slowly widdling down their market/farm/HQ to turn them into farms as they were obviously selling for PP, but now I have to wait the time for the accounts to be deleted rather than be able to farm them.

You can see where this is annoying now right? Curious to know why that long of a period of time was set for an account to be deleted when it was banned. I can understand if someone deleted their account and then changed their mind and wanted to come back, but if it's banned most of the time being un-banned isn't even an option correct? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser173

...if it's banned most of the time being un-banned isn't even an option correct? :rolleyes:

That's not necessarily true, I was mistakenly banned once for a 'push' account, (sibling was playing same world at similar times) we had shared connection setting set and everything but they still thought i was multi accounting (despite being on opposite sides of the world). I brought it up and was unbanned shortly after, but it is possible.