Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6718

I wont even bother read what you said because talking to you is just waste of time and energy, but we all know your honors and morals are no where near mine, this is probably my fault that i am open and honest to all players no matter of their tribe membership of points, but this is how I roll. You are using spies and taking out of your butt, it was proven from old worlds and it is proven in this world 28. Can not wait to get rid of your dear friends - tigers so we can face each other on the battlefield...

SMH..... You will never learn will you. You talk about everyone else but you truly never look at yourself. I will be the first to admit that I am not the greatest TW player out there. But I do play with honor and morals... you talk about it, and the whole time you are trying to undermine someone... As for spies... with your history, info is flowing out of your tribe by your own ppl because they see you for dirty player you really are. No one has to convince anyone in your tribe to spy for them... They come offering that....

DeletedUser6712

Lol dude your a straight up liar and let me ask you this, how does it feel being played by Traci on w26?

Again, don't underestimate OTG

I do not care about how other players do, Traci did what she has to do and I am glad she came out with truth because I knew someone sold my folks on world 26 but i didn't know who. I am here to play my own game and write my own CM letters which all of you love to read and act on because none of you can work with tribal body like I do. I am straight up liar to you because I do not act on your BS, I have haters but also I have strong followers, and as long as I stay busy and humble - I will be on the top.

DeletedUser6713

when someone from enemy tribe forward me any intel from the tribal forum or skype convo - I forward all messages directly to the duke,
so players trying to sell his tribe will be punished immediately, this is why I do not play "dirty politics" and that is why my family tribes could not work out deal with tigers on world 28.

Will you never understand that its your own actions and behaviour that screw things up ?

The reason i can think of why it didnt work out between dz and otg, or one of them , is beacuse you think you can just mass recruit everyone and believe when someone joins a new tribe everything they did before is just forgotten.

You formed your own tribe after the fall of *(I)* . You started diplomacy discussions with OTG. But yet, you recruited several members who were part of an op (who failed big time) on OTG. You recruited several refugees from DG. And you recruited a whole lot of food.

At the same time your posting threads in your forum about how you will try to work out a NAP and possible Alliance with OTG, but just temporary so you could "handle" Fubar ( ESCR) and then screw OTG.

I bet if your members in your tribe knew how you really play this game , and just dont believe everything you claim to be , then there wouldnt be that many left protecting you .

So dont come here trying to tell us your honest and dont play dirty. Beacuse thats all you do man. And for every world you play, more people figure it out.

PS. Sorry, you dont just play dirty. I would add stupid aswell.

EDIT: Just a few things amongst many. Cant explain every dirty move you did , would take me all day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not care about how other players do, Traci did what she has to do and I am glad she came out with truth because I knew someone sold my folks on world 26 but i didn't know who. I am here to play my own game and write my own CM letters which all of you love to read and act on because none of you can work with tribal body like I do. I am straight up liar to you because I do not act on your BS, I have haters but also I have strong followers, and as long as I stay busy and humble - I will be on the top.

Please do not use my post as part of your ongoing battles with everyone on the server. I posted that conversation & screenshots for those who were willing to see the entire truth behind what happened in the past, including my failure to respect my friends. I am now accepting the consequences of what I did do and what I didn't do by taking a break.

DeletedUser6712

Will you never understand that its your own actions and behaviour that screw things up ?

The reason i can think of why it didnt work out between dz and otg, or one of them , is beacuse you think you can just mass recruit everyone and believe when someone joins a new tribe everything they did before is just forgotten.

You formed your own tribe after the fall of *(I)* . You started diplomacy discussions with OTG. But yet, you recruited several members who were part of an op (who failed big time) on OTG. You recruited several refugees from DG. And you recruited a whole lot of food.

At the same time your posting threads in your forum about how you will try to work out a NAP and possible Alliance with OTG, but just temporary so you could "handle" Fubar ( ESCR) and then screw OTG.

I bet if your members in your tribe knew how you really play this game , and just dont believe everything you claim to be , then there wouldnt be that many left protecting you .

So dont come here trying to tell us your honest and dont play dirty. Beacuse thats all you do man. And for every world you play, more people figure it out.

PS. Sorry, you dont just play dirty. I would add stupid aswell.

EDIT: Just a few things amongst many. Cant explain every dirty move you did , would take me all day.

Again for special kind of players like you who can not understand what they read or can not comprehend whole story. I know that everyone have their own truce but you gotta look into facts.

You do not know what is mass recruited tribe. Tribes are not divided only into two categories - pre-mades and mass recruited. There are tribes formed on merges and there are tribes that re over-through leadership and other categories... I did not sent any free invitation, every invite was work out personally and not in couple messages. Neither -=DZ=- or -=GT=- was mass recruited. So I have no clue what makes you think that my family tribes are mass recruits. Do your homework before bribing it up...

Again. Lets talk about refugee. Go ahead and read declaration of war on Tigers made by me. I am gonna safe time here and forward you to dictionary or wikipedia to read explanation on what is refugee stand for. Your side fail to explain and proof status of refugees and never bother to do so. No reports were forwarded and nothing was mention about any player that joined my family tribe at time of them joining or 24 hours period after. Your leaders try to bring refugee talk only after your pre made OP on that player that failed big fiasco. I never heard of any war Tigers was involved as well. So if there were no war, then there is no refugees, so I have no clue why you trying to bring up term - refugee.

I do not know what kind of information you have been feed but this was the deal proposed by me to your leaders before official declaration of the war:
Deal was to start from NAP with shared noble planner. OTG was offered deal to choose between my family tribes or FUBAR(ESCR). I had problems with ESCR and I know they wont stop. Your leaders choose ESCR and good luck to you guys with your choices. I am sorry but my family tribe wearing bigger pans on K45 and if you don't want to play on our terms > go ahead and make your own destiny. No need to be crying about war here. Name of the game is Tribal WARS.

Also, please safe your time of telling me what to do and what not to do, you never will grow to my standards of honor warrior and leader and you will be never able to fill my shoes. Your small ape brain can not comprehend information and logic that is why you are posting bunch of non-sense on this forum. All my mates are informed at all times on what is happening and why. They know what exactly lead to what not just by me talking.

I will repeat my self about some things again, but my so called mass recruited family tribes full of food-players are top tribes since first day of the birth and are not only standing strong to top pre made tribes full of legendary players but also currently rolling some of them. Time will show worth of everyone, but as much as you guys think I have a lot of haters, I have way more followers. At the end of the day - I know I have solid and loyal team full of skilled players who have what it takes to stand to your BS on the external forums and keep at in on the battlefields. So you can go ahead and try to post more comments and more BS, try to get bigger drama going, but none of this will do any good to you.

DeletedUser6712

SMH..... You will never learn will you. You talk about everyone else but you truly never look at yourself. I will be the first to admit that I am not the greatest TW player out there. But I do play with honor and morals... you talk about it, and the whole time you are trying to undermine someone... As for spies... with your history, info is flowing out of your tribe by your own ppl because they see you for dirty player you really are. No one has to convince anyone in your tribe to spy for them... They come offering that....

I mentioned before that I am not top tier player as well. I do have some skills, but I am far from top dogs of TW. My strongest side is communication and team work, not soul skills. However, of course time for insult, my soul skills on my account are way better then your co players account on this world 28. I have no clue why with two players playing it you still behind....

Your honors and morals already showed themselves on world 27, your whole family tribes of 90 players were sink by leadership without even giving any decent fight. I am glad you guys have KillerJedi and KillerWokkie along with you so you can actually put decent OPs together this time around. Last news about you - was that you were quitting world 27 and tribal wars all together, but I am glad you are still around, and as much as you say you learned from past experience - none of it shown.

DeletedUser6694

I think my favorite part is love putting a like on the post saying not to use her because she noticed no one like him and then he continues to do so. Oh and you refer to the dictionary, might I suggest you use it as your writing lacks a certain something

Ill safe you some time and tell you we say save

btw your honor... lol im not even gonna go there because everyone knows you have none

DeletedUser

I think my favorite part is love putting a like on the post saying not to use her because she noticed no one like him and then he continues to do so. Oh and you refer to the dictionary, might I suggest you use it as your writing lacks a certain something

btw your honor... lol im not even gonna go there because everyone knows you have none

I didn't just notice that no one liked loovee. I'm not stupid. I don't agree with or believe any of the garbage he says about others. I never have. He's the same way on the externals every single world.

My post was never about him and I would like him to stop using it as an excuse to attack everyone.

DeletedUser6712

it is awesome that you are keeping up with my likes on this forum ^_^ you must be bored out of your mind to keep such a close track on what I do =D I liked Baraness's post because it takes courage to come up and say what she did.

And yeah sadly English isnt my native language and only one of couple I can speak freely and sometimes I am lucky enough to get my point across. We were talking about term "refugee" because that term was misused and did not applied to what have happened.

I am glad you have your opinion about me and you share it here =D if you can put some facts behind your words that would be just lovely...

DeletedUser6694

I enjoy speculations aswell like when oh when will love betray dz and gt and join attack with some lame story

DeletedUser6712

I enjoy speculations aswell like when oh when will love betray dz and gt and join attack with some lame story

oh snap I can't wait for that too, JK!
but i dont think i am good enough to join Attack =(

DeletedUser6713

Refugee doenst neccesary have to been participating in an war.

Refugee is an player, who get attacked and seek hes way in to a tribe for protection, usually tribes where people like Loovee is duke .

DeletedUser6712

Refugee doenst neccesary have to been participating in an war.

Refugee is an player, who get attacked and seek hes way in to a tribe for protection, usually tribes where people like Loovee is duke .

refugee for you,
tribe mate for me,
he will be stone in tiger's throat that will end tiger's life.

DeletedUser6712

some more trolling for pre made tribes made out of legends - OTG

http://us.twstats.com/us28/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=6

and here is for compassing purposes one of mine wing tribes
http://us.twstats.com/us28/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=647
http://us.twstats.com/us28/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=647

P.S. I would love to express special "thank you" to tigers for growing core barbarian villages for my people. We do appreciate your time that you put into developing new villages for us.

Since ESCR is going to get busy with Attack we can actually talk one on one in terms of fighting between our tribes and we can see who is who =D

DeletedUser6713

You havent nobled a village over 5k . You nobled 4 barbs yourself. And you requesting help with nuke in front on all villages your taking.

So much for the mighty loovee.

DeletedUser6712

You havent nobled a village over 5k . You nobled 4 barbs yourself. And you requesting help with nuke in front on all villages your taking.

So much for the mighty loovee.

3 barbarian villages, one of them was player that restarted - smoke0ne
lol and to impress your own ideals i gotta take 5k villa? 4,771 points isnt enough?

plus look at my ODA, so far, in this world 28 I have not requested any nukes from anyone to cover my nobles, but i just might start using that idea, thank you for reminding.
also which account are you co-playing on world 28?

your comments make me feel that you are age 11-12 and just going through puberty or something?

DeletedUser6581

So Sergey or loovee , whom are you gonna take with you and merge with Attack to end this game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6694

3 barbarian villages, one of them was player that restarted - smoke0ne
lol and to impress your own ideals i gotta take 5k villa? 4,771 points isnt enough?

plus look at my ODA, so far, in this world 28 I have not requested any nukes from anyone to cover my nobles, but i just might start using that idea, thank you for reminding.
also which account are you co-playing on world 28?

your comments make me feel that you are age 11-12 and just going through puberty or something?

thats right were not impressed by you hideing behind your 59 tribemates doing internals when someone doesnt suit you anymore.
so love you gonna answer the question above ? or should we answer it for you since youll most likely lie

DeletedUser6712

thats right were not impressed by you hideing behind your 59 tribemates doing internals when someone doesnt suit you anymore.
so love you gonna answer the question above ? or should we answer it for you since youll most likely lie

eating internals is every tribe number one priority for the tribe. in active members out > active in. more villas for tribe. I do not kick people just because I do not like them or for any other reasons. I tend to give players a lot of choices to fix their attitudes and mistakes. Also total points value doesn't matter for membership in my wing tribes.