Top Tribes W31

• Thread starter DeletedUser7484
  • Start date

DeletedUser5959

his might also be a good world for X_X although I'm not a big fan of the academy system so early in the world but if they don't have any other diplo that might be ok I guess.

We don't have any Acads...I refuse to put The Nobodies brand we been building for a few worlds now on such garbage.
Each tribe member is held to the same exact standards I expect or they will be internalized as it's in our official rulebook
that by joining either tribe regardless if they leave or not their villages are property of The Nobodies.

All I know is I'm excited that we got some new blood in our tribe and hope that if worse case senario
on future worlds our competitive nature rubs off on them and these servers do get better otherwise why
the hell am I still here...I could've gotten a world win achievement several times over by now...

DeletedUser7491

Went as far as to call players garbage.. Academy tribes are usually full of new players or players who look to expand their knowledge of the game and get better by learning from more talented players.

Tho I think a lot of tribes do not see it this way but instead like future internails and backstabbing. Which is why I do not support Academy tribes but I do understand where they started from.

Although I do not support them, I will not go as far as to call them garbage. Everyone starts somewhere. My first world i played I was in the academy tribe of Inc. On w12 but with their knowledge and teaching of the game; although i was a noob, worked my way up into the main tribe and ended up winning w12.

DeletedUser5959

Acad Tribes are garbage and I never once been apart of an acad tribe,
I've been privileged enough to befriend some of .us's best players and
they've all taught me something that I in turn have and will always try to
teach someone else...at the end of the day we all will quit this game one
way or another so it's up to us as leaders to bring forth the next gen of T.W
players but to do it with acad tribes is silly and really just dumb to me...

So please stop trying to twist my words around All Eyes as your PnP skills
are rather lacking and won't do much but make you look like a ass clown...

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Helping new players should be priority for everyone if we want to keep this game alive

However, this is about top tribes and if there are several new players in your tribe (or in the academy tribe) with no experience you can not call yourself a top tribe. This is nothing to be ashamed of though since you probably have good connections with your tribe and therefore have good teamwork which in some cases might even beat the actual top tribes ;)

DeletedUser7491

I think this world is interesting with some big tribes.

EC
FMIAB
some good players in VET
x_X has some talent but even with that talent on other worlds they never been able to capitalize but maybe this world is their world who knows.
Kush never seem to ever be up there but they have the Rank 1 player on their side. ( gotta be nice having so many pps ;P )

I think this world is gonna have a lot of interesting wars and a very good dialogue in itself.

DeletedUser5959

However, this is about top tribes and if there are several new players in your tribe (or in the academy tribe) with no experience you can not call yourself a top tribe.

Well if a tribe with new players stays top five tribe in Points and more importantly OD then you can say
their not a top tribe all you want to with that logic..but when all the stats to back facts up that they are a
top tribe in reality then it kinda says something more about the quality of players these servers offer...

...what I mean to say is "the wheels on the short bus go round n round" all you can try to do is get the other kids
that have "behavioral problems" and aren't actually retarded af wearing a helmet trying to lick the windows. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6712

dang, lots of good tribes, lots of familiar faces. settings looks good. who is hugging who?

DeletedUser7494

Hi everyone,

I'm new in this community and thrilled to start this world in VET ^^

See you ;)

DeletedUser

FMIAB have me...

So.... .... It's better to sell ress and wait next worlds

DeletedUser7491

All the big tribes starting off so close together... This will be a beautiful world and by beautiful i mean a bloody war world :)

Also Memento welcome to .us

DeletedUser

RiI1l0z.png