How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

DeletedUser7748

I think I can put this out there because this is my first time playing us server and I don't know anyone on this server , I been playing .net server going on 7 years now , I admit I am a good player , but I am more into looking for fair game , no back stabbing , no merging for the win , no spying , players sticking with their tribes fighting it out until they either win or loose , no cheating , no pushing accounts , etc.

There was too much of the above going on .net server so I thought i give us server a try and at first I thought wow this looks interesting seemed like everyone was sticking to their tribes , but now I see all the top tribes merging and hugging , I mean this server is even worse then .net server I mean really does Attack ( Balls of Glory ) need the 5 top tribes in order for the win ? I mean if you even think that's a win , it's a straight out hug for the win , a shameful win .

The most humorous thing to me is the name of your tribe " Balls Of Glory " Attack should be more like "Neutered" Hugs Only

DeletedUser

this is why im really starting to hate this game. if i could find a similar one where honor & fair play mattered Id be all over it. we're not all like that, but it seems most of the time this is the case anymore. there should be a better way of vetting people, so at least if you're in a tribe full of snakes, you'd have a pretty good idea of it. and the fair playing crowd could have a better chance at recruiting like minded people. Comment section on their profile or something. Or actualy have the nuts to use the comment section under twstats user profile. I dunno, probly not a good idea, but its frustrating for sure.

DeletedUser7748

Update , @ IzzySuite yes I feel the your hate and my hate for the game to . I came here hoping there was honor a game where all tribes try to win for Themselves instead of using others as pawns and meat shields only to back stab them later for the world win . I sit here and can only imagine what these pawns and meat shields are thinking to them selves and I can only think of thoughts like , Oh gosh I hope Josh takes me , lets see if their are still 25 players in their tribe , maybe one will merge to make room for me or maybe they will get rid of someone to make room for me .

What ever the thoughts are , but it's Tribal Hugs at it finest .

Until next time , Have a good day everyone , I'll pray for you all and hope Josh makes room for you all heheehehhheeehhehe

DeletedUser7748

So I look at Josh Profile : and I say to myself how delusional Josh is , yes Josh you may win , but you hugged the US server to do it , IMO that's not a worthy win . I'd would be the first to call a worthy win when I see it , but just don't see it here have your world hugging easy win and get it over with , but many years later it will bug you knowing it wasn't worthy .

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
I know an option (maybe @kawoni can do something with this)

Inserting a "tribe lock" at (for example) 20% dominance (so once someone hits that). This in combination with low tribe maximum (lets say 15-20 ppl) means that players will always have to fight each other to win, unless extreme merging is taking place

What do you guys think of this idea? Cause I agree that the hugging is annoying... like I said in your previous post, if you go with the flow you win the world. I see so many people that are so bad (I literally laught about their actions on previous worlds) and even they have world wins here :p

DeletedUser

I'm done with tw because of this world. Someone let me know when Attack and it's little clan decide to play legit... I remember I used to think General Saber and his 4 tribes was BS but this group has raised the bar, hat off to you guys and gals.

DeletedUser

I really like the tribe lock option. Could be some possible abuse, but I would think with a threshold like 20% or something, you should have your set tribe well in place by then. Could be interesting with people who drop out. Would you not allow new recruits & just let your tribe go to the end, or allow people individually to come and go (which I think would defeat the purpose). There's probly a middle ground. Would really make that first month count. Member choice would be the top priority.

A 90-100% dominance world too could kill that too, tho I would want the speeds to be pretty fast cuz that really could drone on forever. But still, there's tweaks that can be made to try to eliminate the constant hugging & player movement to get that top %. 90-100% dominance, locked tribe after X% or x days, speed increase so it doesnt take years to finish...sounds like a fun world to me.

DeletedUser7748

Update :

So what does Josh have to say about it :

He's having fun and no one cares ? Really , I think the only one who is having fun is all the huggers they don't care who wins just as long as they hug the clique and that's why the US server community is dead players are quitting faster then flies on shit because others want a chance to win to and not a hug win .

@ScaryGorilla12 exactly
@IzzySuite A tribe lock don't really help because 90 percent of the world are Josh huggers and I don't think they care if they win themselves just as long as their hero Josh wins , I think what innogames needs to do is plain out stop the world from hugging , it's quite noticeable that a tribe
14.730.258 is allied to the 8.857.839 and several other tribes , innogames needs to set a example and delete the entire 14.730.258 tribe .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7869

It is just happening in w34 right now:)))

All top players regardless of their ex tribe joined a single tribe.

Wish you all the luck!
We both need it!

DeletedUser7748

Update :

Well I figure I would take time to ask some of the top players in BnB what are their plans to get in the final winning tribe and Like I thought their answers would be , only goes to show you they truly think they are not huggers , back stabbers and that they fought really hard for this world not to mention they are giving me that lame excuse calling me a crybaby yeah LOL I call the crybaby excuse a shield of hiding behind the truth :

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Lame that players can't see a real merge and hug for the win , It's not worth playing with can't fix stupid at least one see's the truth :

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should put the time your taking to constantly complain and try to do something about it. The position your in in this world is a position most of us have been in in some world previously, the difference is most don’t spend hours complaining,

It’s hilarious reading I’m looking for a game with honour no backstabbing and a fair game... I’ll help you out, if your looking for a game like that don’t pick one with “war” in the title.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
You should put the time your taking to constantly complain and try to do something about it. The position your in in this world is a position most of us have been in in some world previously, the difference is most don’t spend hours complaining,

It’s hilarious reading I’m looking for a game with honour no backstabbing and a fair game... I’ll help you out, if your looking for a game like that don’t pick one with “war” in the title.

There is nothing you can do about it, that is the whole problem ;)

His complains are something that everyone on this server should start thinking about instead of ignoring or even deny it, cause the server is just not attractive for most people from other servers which will make this server die soon

DeletedUser7748

There is nothing you can do about it, that is the whole problem ;)

His complains are something that everyone on this server should start thinking about instead of ignoring or even deny it, cause the server is just not attractive for most people from other servers which will make this server die soon

thanks i couldn't have said it better

DeletedUser707

I know an option (maybe @kawoni can do something with this)

Inserting a "tribe lock" at (for example) 20% dominance (so once someone hits that). This in combination with low tribe maximum (lets say 15-20 ppl) means that players will always have to fight each other to win, unless extreme merging is taking place

What do you guys think of this idea? Cause I agree that the hugging is annoying... like I said in your previous post, if you go with the flow you win the world. I see so many people that are so bad (I literally laught about their actions on previous worlds) and even they have world wins here :p

Craziest world I have ever played and it was a pain but a ton of fun added a whole different strategy to the game.
Tribe lock at the start of the world and you were randomly placed into a tribe and voted apon a duke of the tribe. Think it was W27 on .net. You couldn't leave that tribe for it was roughly a month or more. So it became important if your tribe was trash to make friends in your surrounding area and plan to start a tribe together once tribe lock got dropped. A lot of great players were lost early in the world due to bad tribes with no support. Which reminds me outside tribe support was turned off too. So only players within your tribe could support you.

Was one of my favorite worlds because of the added stratrgy in start up. Took more then skill to do well on this world at least till tribe lock dropped you needed to be a good talker too.

DeletedUser707

Would also like to add this world still has hope for a great finish if Attack, and BnB stop hugging and have an epic battle for the world win. Would also give tribes like nohug a chance to diplomatically help choose the winner of the world. Unfortunately with how things are looking. Both Attack and BnB are to scared to lose the world that they don't want to have a fun end to the world they would rather keep diplomatic ties and call it a family tribe by the looks of it.

DeletedUser7748

Would also like to add this world still has hope for a great finish if Attack, and BnB stop hugging and have an epic battle for the world win. Would also give tribes like nohug a chance to diplomatically help choose the winner of the world. Unfortunately with how things are looking. Both Attack and BnB are to scared to lose the world that they don't want to have a fun end to the world they would rather keep diplomatic ties and call it a family tribe by the looks of it.

Yes they are definitely scared , funny thing is they will brag about how easy it was to win the world . Like I said I am new to this server and was wandering if it's like this every world : The same basic players who are winning every world due to they have such a majority in their clique ?

DeletedUser707

Yes they are definitely scared , funny thing is they will brag about how easy it was to win the world . Like I said I am new to this server and was wandering if it's like this every world : The same basic players who are winning every world due to they have such a majority in their clique ?

Not the same people but the same strategy every world. W34 will be no different I am sure.

DeletedUser7748

Dam , so so Lame , I just don't know why inno games won't intervene and do something about it .