How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

DeletedUser707

W35 will be the same, every tribe says the same thing at the start of every world. "No diplomacy, we are going to win this world" Then shortly before nobles hit they get diplomacy with everyone.

Only tribe since the early worlds that hasn't done this was the tribe I lead on W25. We went from 0 points to 4M points with no diplomacy. Even winning the war against Savage till I deployed to Afghanistan. Then my tribe went down hill from there.

DeletedUser7748

well I didn't know i was joining a world like this :

7a25fa76de0d4e46cac2de4c9a5dd7ca.png

DeletedUser

yo baron i think u sent Attack and BnB more mails than nukes at this point lol

DeletedUser7748

yo baron i think u sent Attack and BnB more mails than nukes at this point lol

I think your right dream , I mean how many nukes is a player with 52 villas suppose to have 100 ? I am rank 31 in attacking that's about average , but at least I am not hugging for the win like you are all doing , merge for the win is worst the pay2win in my opinion.

DeletedUser7748

Wow look at this :

b9316cc5c6b41f1eef00fcddebc9e7d3.png

Not only they hugging the world to win , look how easy they had it , both of their ODD together and still doesn't add up to a tribe who has honor , what a bunch of losers .

DeletedUser7748

Well finally a sensible player within BnB :

and I noticed everytime one quits in BnB the next hugging genius takes that hugging spot hoping he to will have that spot in the winning tribe :

51fb10f72d73b3f050e5993f99b5b6e4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

Got another one too that seems fairly smart.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
We should move this to w34 forums since w34 is 10000x worse than here

At least here there are multiple big tribes, w34 has the whole top25 in 1 tribe (besides 2 players)

DeletedUser7748

Players see it , but are too scared of a chance to win the world to do anything about and This is why innogames need to put their foot down and do something about it :

DeletedUser7828

NOHUGS had plenty of chances to fight on this world but they chose to sit in the back and noble barbs instead. If they wanted a chance to win they should have fought big tribes like dnd, nocturnal, and V instead of taking barbs. NOHUGS has avoided fighting anyone for as long as possible but at some point everyone has to fight. Instead of fighting tho they just continue to noble barbs and try to turn other tribes against each other.

DeletedUser7748

NOHUGS had plenty of chances to fight on this world but they chose to sit in the back and noble barbs instead. If they wanted a chance to win they should have fought big tribes like dnd, nocturnal, and V instead of taking barbs. NOHUGS has avoided fighting anyone for as long as possible but at some point everyone has to fight. Instead of fighting tho they just continue to noble barbs and try to turn other tribes against each other.

Says the hugging backstabber , merge and hug to win snowflake , anyway to Justify a hug the world to win , LOL don't waste your time mate the players of the world aren't delusional enough to not know it , even some of your own sensible tribe mates admit that your hugging to win and that play style is not honorable.

At least you got one thing right NO HUGS

DeletedUser5679

BnB is trash... Second is just first loser, and Y'all lost big on this one. Who wants to be the tribe to get second without giving somewhat of a fight to #1?

DeletedUser5679

Is .net better than this? If I am going to spend the time playing the game I want to play the damn game!

DeletedUser7748

Is .net better than this? If I am going to spend the time playing the game I want to play the damn game!

Net is a little better because it has more players , there is always more players showing up at the non p2win worlds which aren't many . Bit it still has it's cliques , backstabbing , spying and merging for the win.

DeletedUser7748

Wow how can someone be so delusional , this player seriously thinks there is no hugging :

DeletedUser7748

I just figure I put this out there and see what the community think who is the joke is , I'm just trying to prove a point because there seems to be players who feel the need to disrespect other players , using them as pawns , telling them they have to merge their accounts or be kicked and eaten which is against the rules . All these players believe in is their titles of achievements .

Hutch is only one of them , but just using him as a prime example :

DeletedUser707

Everyone in attack and bnb want to say they don't hug and they have fought this whole world.
But this world is newer then W32 (obviously) Attack and BnB have more internals and barb nobles then any tribe on W32, and this world is most likely going to end before W32.

It's crazy to think BnB players, most of them know if they don't make it into attack they didn't win the world. But for some reason are still okay with 2nd place. Even though its mostly likely going to mean some of them being eaten, or attack back stabbing them in order to gain the 75% they need to win the world but BnB is still okay with that.