W38 opening 12-12-2018

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser2165

Hey kawoni, what about "support outside the tribe" on or off?
Nice settings btw cheers :)

DeletedUser8082

• Tech upgrades are available using the simple tech system.

Also, wondering what this means? Is it simple tech or 15 tech? I didn't know there was a third type of tech system?

DeletedUser6115

I like the 12 tribe max, I also like the lack of the watchtower which overpowers worlds. Church will slow down the world, along with troops speed. I also like the 360 day wait on winning. Marathons are the real deal, sprints are fluffy at best. Only archers would have made this a 100% perfect world. Lord Ross and my posse will be there. There has not been a Lord Ross ran comp world tribe since w25 so be ready for my 2 tribes of murder and mayhem. lol

Deleted User - 419875

• Tech upgrades are available using the simple tech system.
Also, wondering what this means? Is it simple tech or 15 tech? I didn't know there was a third type of tech system?

It is Simple tech system, And you are correct there are only 2 types of Tech, Simple and 15 tech (which is not in use very much any longer)

DeletedUser8082

It is Simple tech system, And you are correct there are only 2 types of Tech, Simple and 15 tech (which is not in use very much any longer)

Yeah, sadly HC strategy was rendered pretty useless without 15 tech. Maybe one day we’ll get the added bonus of different approaches to the game back with a tech world.

DeletedUser8082

I guess it would interfere with the startup quests? I haven’t looked at the quest tree but I’m guessing you wouldn’t be able to complete the quests without joining a tribe in order to support?

Hopefully gets activated soon

DeletedUser8082

Just looked. You’d stall very early on the quests if you can’t outside support.

DeletedUser6115

I saw a spiked barb, but yet you cannot support outside the tribe. I assume that this has been fixed. Great world setting, I am expecting a world like 19 or 22 There may be actual fighting in this world. My shocked face.... :)

DeletedUser6712

man-o-man. what to do, how to live............
what a poor job of opening new world AGAIN.............
every world I join to play competitive there is always some kind of fuck up........
on 35 "they" forgot about ratio 20:1 when world was open, then suddenly turn it on...........
this world they forgot to turn off support outside of the tribe........
those are just two examples out of many..........
how many years have Tribal Wars been around and you still can not do 1 world without some kind of fuck up.......
yea yea yea we all humans and we all make mistake, but jezuz chirst come on, if 5 AM is too early and you need seven mugs of coffee inside you to triple check everything - move opening time to afternoon or lunch time - like 2 PM?
good God "they" listen to community and get tribe limit down to 12, even with BP is still on its already looks like very competitive world
I wonder do admins get any kind of training on things so maybe there would be less mishaps and human errors in future?
OR IS IT ALWAYS PLAYERS WHO HAS TO STRUGGLE AND SUCK IT UP?
one hour loosing all troops early in the world that are very valuable on barb that was spiked, next hour can not spike barb because settings are off......
and after some folks wonder how Trump became president, because most of things getting done half ass with huge ignorance toward folks who will get affected bt that half ass job......

cheers

DeletedUser6712

In other words as my hero - Chef Ramsey would say "Get a grip"