w41 opening discussion thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Pretty nice world I would say?

Hoped for a slightly higher speed, but other than that it looks good.

No watchtower is also nice for a change, but I hoped that feature wouldve been active on 42

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
The settings are nice which was initially slightly concerning until I saw the 20:1 was active lol, I thought there had been a mix up.

DeletedUser6792

What does the "This world also has 20:1 ratio active" mean in this world?

DeletedUser7983

If your points are more than 20x that of your opponents you can't attack them. So if your points are 20,000 and there's are less than 1,000 you can't attack them :) I didn't look at the settings but I believe it should be 60 days long. @Shield9

DeletedUser8082

FatDonald, as Looooovvveeeeee stated. No nobling. As far as I know the only exception to this rule is 497|529. You can take that as soon as you like.

DeletedUser8336

FatDonald, as Looooovvveeeeee stated. No nobling. As far as I know the only exception to this rule is 497|529. You can take that as soon as you like.

I confirm, they only have 1300 axes to def themself ! Free to noble (lot of ressies in there + wall only lvl 2)

DeletedUser6817

What farming script are ya'll using for this world? Just spent an hour looking through dozens of different scripts ,lol. Finally found a post that made sense. Said to just check in with the current world's forum, so here i am, lol.

DeletedUser8336

Still no second village after 24 hours ;p Standby has a noble too now :eek: Who will have as first a second village? Bets are open

DeletedUser8398

Still no second village after 24 hours ;p Standby has a noble too now :eek: Who will have as first a second village? Bets are open
My co and I decided not to rush Academy. I will have nobles today but don’t currently have nobles