Coin price drop

Reaction score
Those world update mails seem to delete themselves so i can't remember what it said about coin prices dropping. Does anyone know when they drop? We're over 50% domination and the world is pretty much over so i think most people would agree they can drop asap.

Deleted User - 419875

We will take a look at the stats to see where the world is and if we can move it along.

DeletedUser3561

Not sure really what needs to be looked at, the world's over, just a matter of cleaning up at this point which lowers coins would speed up. At this point Helesta alone can clear any player on the map, no reason to drag it out any longer than need be.

DeletedUser6013

You guys have gotten a few good hits in, but I still feel like I can win this fight!

:rolleyes:

Deleted User - 419875

So far not enough of the world requirements have been met. We will take another look in a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser7983

I understand where kawoni is coming from. I just wish we knew the world requirements to lower coin costs haha thought it was 50% or close to that.

Deleted User - 419875

So far you are only at 58% and you need 70%, The world must also meet the 180 day requirement before this world can be considered to start the automatic end game function. So you have a little bit to go yet.

DeletedUser7983

Damn. These other players need to stop nobling barbarian villages haha. Thank you @kawoni

DeletedUser7983

Coming up on 70%. However not yet to 180 days. I've never been this far into a world to have 70% so not sure what happens now. I heard about the coin reduction but like it's kind of pointless at this point.

DeletedUser8398

Coming up on 70%. However not yet to 180 days. I've never been this far into a world to have 70% so not sure what happens now. I heard about the coin reduction but like it's kind of pointless at this point.
Can still noble villages and for the big players like Helesta and I it really makes a difference when it costs a ton to mint enough coins for nobles. Also it would make it easier for you to farm flags....

DeletedUser8398

Even though we don't have 180 days yet can we still get the coin reduction? We are already at 72.5%. Its pretty safe to say this world is well on its way to ending.