World at War

DeletedUser8336

End-game seems to start soon... Every player in TPP facing a tribe solo (or with one or two friends inside tribe), winning on every front

Will certainly be over for W44 start !
Thanks to everyone who gave me fun on this world, I had some great times here ! Hope we can still have good fights in the coming weeks :)

-Lama (the turtle)

DeletedUser8336

It'll begin to be an annoying world :/

Helesta showed who Helesta is, Sweeney and Taco did great work too
3/4K's are heavily dominated by TPP

Only our front is going more slowly; Having one of the biggest D acc on that front and few players that stopped playing didn't help here; 57 days left before the world is old enough to end, enough time to get the 33% dominance that we still need ? I guess so, I hope we will at least have a last good fight against ROT (but seems they decided to turtle like us :'( )

-Lama

DeletedUser8631

Been an interesting world, learnt a TON after not playing for several years. Definitely didn't expect us to be leading in conquers after more than 5 weeks of being at war. Will come back much stronger on World 44.

Summary
Your tribe
Conquered villages
Point increase
Defeated opponents while attacking
Defeated opponents while defending

Enemy
Conquered villages
Point increase
Defeated opponents while attacking
Defeated opponents while defending

DeletedUser8620

Top dominance
40% / 70%

sucks to be Saxo
Huh?

Not sure what your world dominance has to do with me or our tribe. As the stats above show, our tribe has took more villages off you than you have us so we have done more to hurt your world dominance % than we have to help it 5 weeks on... I'd say we're feeling pretty good about that tbh and we've done far greater than we expected - to be brutally honest every single one of us expected to be mostly gone within a week or 2. So to last 5, and still be leading in our war despite the huge difference in points & villages, is tremendous on our behalf if you ask me!

You were always gonna win this world, an early congrats on the win. But you winning the world has nothing to do with me or ROT, it has to do with you & all the trashy tribes that let you steamroll them so not sure why you bother bringing me up.. I was joking about living rent free in your mind but I'm beginning to think that's true, Sergey.

Our tribe has grown and everyone in our tribe has grown during this war. No complaints at all with how we've done, however as I've said a billion times to you (and others in TPP before), we will lose in the end and all we can do is put up a decent fight - which I think we have done thus far :)

As Eman said above, this was the first world many of us played in years and a lot of things were new (PP, events, multiple palis & the tactics, etc) so this was really a huge learning experience for most of us. I think most of us thank TPP for being a half decent tribe and allowing us to get this experience to understand the way the game is played these days - and next world we'll be back even stronger with this under our belts..

Last edited by a moderator:

Baja Blast

Reaction score
Yeah, but when you realize you are fighting against only 1-2 members of the tribe, it doesn't look so impressive.

DeletedUser8631

I think it's impressive that 64/103 of your villages lost on this world have been to us with the next closest being TW with 13 (lol).

We made Steid, 2big quit the game (they were both in TPP) and rimmed kapps09/pointwhore who bashed for TPP. You, Pearly, Tay Kay also sent 20-30 nukes at us each (you and Pearly both have 1mill+ ODA in the war stats). Not sure where the 1-2 members part comes in.

When we declared on you, our whole tribe had as many points combined as the loooveee account had solo so i'd say we've did a pretty good job - otherwise your leader wouldn't be recruiting our top players to play the next world in your premade.

DeletedUser8620

Yeah, but when you realize you are fighting against only 1-2 members of the tribe, it doesn't look so impressive.
Except that's not true is it?

Standby (2.9m ODA), Loooveee (2.3m oda), Pearly (1M ODA), 2big (675k oda), tay kay (500k ODA), Taco lord (hey you, 1.2M ODA), Steid (142k ODA) and although the stats don't show it, so you can ignore it if you like, Jesus Christ has catted us down quite heavily at times but his ODA is only 10k.

Then we move onto BDE who is your basher tribe kapps09 (350k ODA, pointwhore 163k oda), but we have made kapps quit and point essentially gave up but I understand if you don't wanna count them

That's 9 people among both your tribes who has decent offensive war stats. 10 if you wanna count Jesus Christ

As Eman mentioned, at the start of the war the love account had as many points than our entire tribe. Right now any combination of 2 between you, love and standby has around the same points as us aswell - that's without even taking the rest into consideration so we are still outnumbered & outgunned by at least 2x and here we are 5 weeks on still in the lead.

Fair enough we aren't fighting the whole tribe, there are people who haven't really touched us (helesta, Sweeney, etc) but to say we're only fighting 2 of you is flat out bs. That was the case at the start of the war but it didn't last very long because Sergey begged other people in your tribe for help despite us Vs love being a fairly decent match up points wise.

DeletedUser8336

I think you gues forgot to say some stuff.
Our tribe is/was making a 360° war, every single player of us has/had a front. Loooveee acc had a 300° front, FUN&SWIFT&ROT, Those guys you took villages easily idk why they where in this tribe but why not.
Pointwhore was inactive, he logged like twice/day for 20minutes.
Kapps didn't even know how worked a fake script and played only on mobile (not sure he did know how to play effectively on mobile), kind dude but defenitly not a great player (for now)
Steid never played this war, he quitted way longer before war even started^^ If he sent once nukes to you he didn't talked to us or whatever the days before/during the war so ofc free villages
BDE has never really been our basher tribe, I doubt someone of TPP really asked them to do something but we 'worked' together early game so we didn't want to attack them, we weren't really working with them last few months :) We more had common ennemies than being allies but ok
+ Our acc is a turtle acc so with those guys on the front was hard to take lead early in this war :(

So yeah impressive those villages and your grown, you just don't understand half our tribe is chilling farming flags for now;
You are prob the most annoying tribe we've met on W41 but still your tribe isn't that good... Just think this world is bad and everyone is just waiting the end slowly
And now most of you guys are mostly D so with morale issue ofc it'll take longer time to take you out ^^ You rimmed the inactive people and then went full D ^^

And as chill said, except SB and us nobody really tried to attack you (maybe pearly tried to annoy you a little but not much)
They maybe launched some nukes to you but they just didn't know where to send their nukes and sent them to you but sending once few nukes doesn't mean you're playing actively in a war ^^

And indeed Eman you're maybe not a bad player and that's why Helesta maybe wants to play with you. But idk why he'd play with the rest of you ^^ You guys talk a lot and play the victim but omg we're just enjoying our life when you guys try to tryhard to seems you're good players ^^
We all come from W37/W38 I think, if we played like on those worlds here on W41 then it'll be faster; but it was never our intention to tryhard like on those worlds sorry to disapoint you

DeletedUser8620

you wrote a lot so i'll reply to it in sections

I think you gues forgot to say some stuff.
Our tribe is/was making a 360° war, every single player of us has/had a front. Loooveee acc had a 300° front, FUN&SWIFT&ROT, Those guys you took villages easily idk why they where in this tribe but why not.
Pointwhore was inactive, he logged like twice/day for 20minutes.
Kapps didn't even know how worked a fake script and played only on mobile (not sure he did know how to play effectively on mobile), kind dude but defenitly not a great player (for now)
Steid never played this war, he quitted way longer before war even started^^ If he sent once nukes to you he didn't talked to us or whatever the days before/during the war so ofc free villages
BDE has never really been our basher tribe, I doubt someone of TPP really asked them to do something but we 'worked' together early game so we didn't want to attack them, we weren't really working with them last few months :) We more had common ennemies than being allies but ok
+ Our acc is a turtle acc so with those guys on the front was hard to take lead early in this war :(
2 irrelevant tribes, you also haven't lost or gained a village from FUN. Your welcome to post your OD stats against FUN alone if you want but I think calling them a front is reaching. Swift's entire tribe is inactive except about 2 people basically..... Call them a front if you want but once again reaching and they were trash, your just padding out the enemies list to make it look harder than it is.. neither SWIFT nor FUN really put up a fight against you guys to even be considered a front

Pointwhore, kapps, steid all quit because they got attacked. Let's not kid ourselves. I find it funny that everyone we've attacked ended up quitting but according to you they were "inactive (yet gained a ton of ODA and heavily involved until they quit - pointwhore and 2big both admitted to us they were giving up after a certain point....)" or "crap"..... As for taking villages off easy people, we had an OP on you with 10 trains going to you and took 6.... you were probably one of the easiest/best success ratios tbh so I wouldn't be so quick to shit on other people..

If we're gonna come out with excuses about people being inactive (because we made them quit), then we can hit out with excuses too.. I don't think you've took more than 5 villages off us that wasn't A) a recap or B) sent & landed while we were offline...Unlike with us we took villages off your players while they were online and active - including 6/10 off you in our only OP against you.. For an account that was a heavy turtle that's pretty bad tbh =/

BDE is definitely your basher/support tribe, you instantly add them to every war declaration on your side and half your tribe was in BDE early on and when brought up you've considered them the same tribe in the past. You've also recruited people join BDE from previous tribes you were at war with. Common enemies is something we had against RSD - what you have with BDE goes a step above that.

So yeah impressive those villages and your grown, you just don't understand half our tribe is chilling farming flags for now;
You are prob the most annoying tribe we've met on W41 but still your tribe isn't that good... Just think this world is bad and everyone is just waiting the end slowly
And now most of you guys are mostly D so with morale issue ofc it'll take longer time to take you out ^^ You rimmed the inactive people and then went full D ^^
Nope we aren't full D, the difference between ROT and your account is when we started the war most of us were about 80-90% offensive. Naturally when we get into a fight with a good target (RSD/X_X were bad and were our only other real fight), we're gonna build D in our new villages - villages we took during this war might I add btw. Not sure why you of all people are moaning about D when your account was at least 80% D at the start of the war......

And as chill said, except SB and us nobody really tried to attack you (maybe pearly tried to annoy you a little but not much)
They maybe launched some nukes to you but they just didn't know where to send their nukes and sent them to you but sending once few nukes doesn't mean you're playing actively in a war ^^
Umm, Pearly's just sent a lot of 3-noble trains to us (most of which unsuccesful), not to mention the nukes from Pearly and Taykay that you had trains landing after..... If that's not taking part in a war I don't know what is, obviously some of your members are too far away to send trains themselves but when they're sending nukes for you to line up trains behind i'd consider that part of the war tbh. 2big etc was also heavily involved but since we made them quit I guess you just forget about them :cool:

DeletedUser8336

FUN didn't attack us (or not hard); but it's still a front they could've launched short-range trains, nukes,... so we still had to stack villages near them :) So yeah it's a front sorry bro ^^
SWIFT has launched close range trains/nobles so yeah we also had to stack stuff near them, it's a front ;) We were constant in alert with them near us, they had a bunch of our villages at less than 2 noble-hours from us :)

Pointwhore and steid were inactive since few weeks before you even attacked us ^^ Early July I spent a shit time on this world and I can assure you if they were active more than 25 minutes/day that was an event ! Nobody attacked them so they were farming flags and I guess they hoped on a world win so yeah when you launched on them their plans changed and they quitted but they weren't active since few weeks sorry bro

U took 6 villages of us during an OP? ROT took only 3 villages of us ? 2 during first wave, we had 1 small villa too far from our core to defend it so we didn't even try to def it; would've lost time for nothing, so yeah u then took another and later a second one, idk if there was a recap doesn't bother me but taking 6 villages of loooveee acc during one OP idk where u saw that but not on W41 ^^

BDE never sent support to us, they were to inactive for that, and they didn't bash for us (except maybe kapps for his brother 2big but not for anyone else^^) sorry to disapoint you again ^^ Seems like u know better our tribe than ourself ahaha But yeah BDE are personal friends of us, POINTWHORE played with helesta&Standby on W38 against Sweeney and us and is good friend of Loooveee acc, Scrapdog excellent friend of us also, kapps is 2big brother, mert was a dude we were his mentor we put him there because he had no tribe, same for trebor & dakotamid. The rest that joined us are good friends of us so they didn't bash but yeah they're so good friends of us that I consider them as the same tribe of us :)
We never asked one of them to bash for us (except 2big with his bro eventually)

About D, most of your O villages that were killed started building D ^^ ABout our acc at the beginning of the war, it wasn't 80% D xD It was 66% max ^^ (but our nukes weren't big indeed) I'd say 60% was closer but absolutly not 80% ^^ And yeah when u see Helesta & Taco I'd say they're mostly O, the players on our acc play usually D playstyle so it isn't a surprise that we are mostly D :)

Again 2big, kapps,... has 0 coordination with us during this war :) they did what they wanted but again when I've to tell a dude how to use a fake script I can't consider them being involved in a war but yeah if you want we can consider them <3
Pearly tried to join this war but isn't that involved in it ^^
And tay kay yeah he asked maybe few times how he could help but isn't focusing on you at all ^^ I think he wanted to nuke you because u talk too much

It's so fun how it seems you know better our tribe than ourself xD You're making too much noise^^ Most of us are farming flags, our own acc is getting +20flags/day we don't have to focus on you we're good :) But when we want we send stuff, all the other fronts are almost over so ofc you'll recieve more and more nukes in the coming weeks you'll be the last target in this world^^ And again, it's not because you're the best, it's because our front was the less active/less involved in this world :) If it makes you feel better, you can believe you play so good ^^ For several .net world winners I expected much more but yeah it is what it is

-Lama
Btw: it it just makes me laugh when you guys pp wall from 0 to 20 in 1 hour^^ There is no better way to spend pp ahaha we've time, you loose a bunch of pp so can't be better ahaha

DeletedUser6712

sadly I promised not to waste my time on pieces of like Saxo... and there is just too much to read of from those ROT ..
as far as I see - TPP is still number 1 tribe with highest % of dominance, so guys keep talking cause its all you can do!

ROT made a pre made tribe to play competitive on world 43, then suddenly realized they are not even close as a tribe to play competitive style of game so now all farming pp;
you guys are pathetic trolls who keep spreading lies without no proof and sadly there is just too much for you to learn in order to become some kind of decent tribe.

DeletedUser8631

Going to reply to a couple of points because you typed 5 paragraphs of semantics/excuses which I can't be bothered to dissect.

Taco said you only had 2 members involved and we proved that false, I don't know why you're making excuses around it. You're arguing against war stats stats available for everyone to see.

The top 5 ODA's 7 weeks into this war belong to TPP (including 7 out of the top 10 if we include Kapps).

1 StandBy 2.922.213
2 loooveee 2.401.812
3 Taco Lord 1.215.158
4 Pearly 1.072.368
Pearly tried to join this war but isn't that involved in it ^^
5 2BIG 675.469
6 R O T 671.191
7 Saxo 540.965
8 Kabts85 511.115
9 Tay Kay 502.975
10 kapps09 352.185

Again 2big, kapps,... has 0 coordination with us during this war :) they did what they wanted but again when I've to tell a dude how to use a fake script I can't consider them being involved in a war but yeah if you want we can consider them <3

Sergey admitted to supporting kapps multiple times while we nuked him.

And indeed Eman you're maybe not a bad player and that's why Helesta maybe wants to play with you. But idk why he'd play with the rest of you ^^ You guys talk a lot and play the victim but omg we're just enjoying our life when you guys try to tryhard to seems you're good players ^^

I don't see how we're playing the victim or "try-harding". Care to explain? We're playing the game, same as you are. When I got top 300 in LoL in NA I tried pretty hard, this game is nothing compared to that.

But when we want we send stuff, all the other fronts are almost over so ofc you'll recieve more and more nukes in the coming weeks you'll be the last target in this world^^ And again, it's not because you're the best, it's because our front was the less active/less involved in this world :) If it makes you feel better, you can believe you play so good ^^ For several .net world winners I expected much more but yeah it is what it is

Just another excuse. You weren't less active or less involved in the world. We have 14mill ODD (while still being up villages on you) for a reason, it's not like you haven't been trying to take us out. I suggest you just wait for daddy Helesta to bail you out once he's done with AoD.

Anyways back to the first and only point we made - I'll reiterate that I personally think we did pretty well this world - we fought bigger tribes from the very beginning as massive underdogs and have continued growing throughout while adapting to the changes TW has made the last 5 years.

The fact that you felt the need to defend yourself from such a simple statement shows how threatened you are by how well we've done. Last bolded part articulates your insecurity perfectly. Checkmate, jog on.

DeletedUser6712

Eman I like you as well, but I think you starting to have a big head and big ego, please do not become one of those cocky players who knows everything but still cant show it off.

FACTS:
1) ROT shitted their pans after I personally said that I rim one of your guys, you got so scared you declared war.
2) ROT got whole lot of respect for dropping diplo and declaring war, but then twerp Saxo and his mental disturbance got you on the line of .
3) TPP never did any kind of organized OP on ROT. So lets be honest you can call it war and yes we are in the war but our side never did anythign on big scale, yeah some accounts got bored out and dump nukes here and there but come on, we never fight you as a tribe directly.
4) ROT wont be taken seriously in the game or on the forum until their understand basics of TW - points do not matter. Troops talk. You guys still bribing points and points and poinst. quit being noobs.
5) You guys are shady people - last i heard you will play competitively on 43 well i guess u suck so bad that you have to back up your skill with PP so now you are farming PP on 43, then you said you quit 41 but you put a lot of time and effort into 41. Pls quit bull shitting people, please bring good sportsmanship to the game, quit being trolls and tweprs.

Specialty FACTS for twerp SAXO: i see you missed me since i blocked you on discord. In order to live free rent in my head you have to be neither decent player or decent human. You are none of those. I tried more then couple of times to have decent conversation with you but I failed. I honestly tried being decent to you but you just do not get it. I am sorry you have lots of going on in terms of your mental health but please keep me out of your problems. You bring enough negativity and headache to your own members and it is a fact. I will bring Helesta approach to this case because again I tried to be decent to you and I failed. I wish you best of luck and hope you get your mental problems under control.

P.S. I admit - ROT as a tribe did more then many rim tribes ever on this server, at least from what i have ever seen, but again, the way some of your players talked in terms of being rude and toxic - crossed all of good achievements you are trying to preach about.

DeletedUser8631

Eman I like you as well, but I think you starting to have a big head and big ego, please do not become one of those cocky players who knows everything but still cant show it off.

FACTS:
1) ROT shitted their pans after I personally said that I rim one of your guys, you got so scared you declared war.
2) ROT got whole lot of respect for dropping diplo and declaring war, but then twerp Saxo and his mental disturbance got you on the line of shitheads.
3) TPP never did any kind of organized OP on ROT. So lets be honest you can call it war and yes we are in the war but our side never did anythign on big scale, yeah some accounts got bored out and dump nukes here and there but come on, we never fight you as a tribe directly.
4) ROT wont be taken seriously in the game or on the forum until their understand basics of TW - points do not matter. Troops talk. You guys still bribing points and points and poinst. quit being noobs.
5) You guys are shady people - last i heard you will play competitively on 43 well i guess u suck so bad that you have to back up your skill with PP so now you are farming PP on 43, then you said you quit 41 but you put a lot of time and effort into 41. Pls quit bull shitting people, please bring good sportsmanship to the game, quit being trolls and tweprs.

Specialty FACTS for twerp SAXO: i see you missed me since i blocked you on discord. In order to live free rent in my head you have to be neither decent player or decent human. You are none of those. I tried more then couple of times to have decent conversation with you but I failed. I honestly tried being decent to you but you just do not get it. I am sorry you have lots of going on in terms of your mental health but please keep me out of your problems. You bring enough negativity and headache to your own members and it is a fact. I will bring Helesta approach to this case because again I tried to be decent to you and I failed. I wish you best of luck and hope you get your mental problems under control.

P.S. I admit - ROT as a tribe did more then many rim tribes ever on this server, at least from what i have ever seen, but again, the way some of your players talked in terms of being rude and toxic - crossed all of good achievements you are trying to preach about.

1.) Not true, Helesta knows why we really attacked you - ask him. It was based on a conversation I had with him after you said you'd rim us.
2.) No comment
3.) Yes, that's true. You were so far ahead on this world that you didn't need to co-ordinate an organized OP as a tribe. Sergey, when we all started this world, you already had... +83,779 points and Standby had +110,235. You were ranks 2 & 4 on the server when we had 26 points each.
4.) Yes, we all know that troops talk, points are a reflection of how well a player is doing because you're usually taking villages if troops aren't available to defend/re-cap. Our ODD/ODA so far combined with our villages gained/lost do the talking.
5.) Helesta knows what happened on world 43, he's in our tribe in that world. I personally wanted to PP farm all along once we saw the world settings and eventually managed to convince others to do the same. Saxo/Bergan had 400/600 points for the first 10 days, do you really think they're trying? Some people dropped out of W41 already (Nufcmichael, Cyzum) but some of us decided to keep playing it as practice until W44 starts up.

DeletedUser8336

Eman, having ODA isn't hard^^ You can send +50nukes hit shit and get ODA but that doesn't mean you're participating to a war actively ^^ Taco attacked twice with catas and once with nukes, 3 days he did something in this 7weeks war and is third in ODA^^ but yeah why not

Ofc we tried to help kapps,... it was more interesting for us that you kept loosing troops on those villages than you taking them over and have extra villages near us ^^ So yeah we tried several times to help kapps but he only respond once where we sniped several trains :)
Same as first thing, it's not because we helped one or two times that we had coordination ^^

I'm absolutly not active anymore on W41 since early july :)
Since 10 july I had during more than 45 days no acces to wifi/internet -> no acces to TW :) So yeah sorry to disapoint you but I've barely had time to do something on W41 since then

See it like you want buddie, Saxo talks and talks since few weeks but the dude hasn't done something on .us yet so pretty funny to see so I just enjoy 10min/day to laugh a little with you ehe (and bring live in this forum !!)

DeletedUser8620

Eman already responded to the important bits but

Specialty FACTS for twerp SAXO: i see you missed me since i blocked you on discord.

noone missed you, you brought my name up about 4 times in this thread out the blue and you brought me into it originally in an unrelated post. The only one missing anyone, is you missing me apparently. Get a life there's more important things. Btw as for your point #2 above, your worse than me and some members of your own tribe even admitted that.

I will bring Helesta approach to this case because again I tried to be decent to you and I failed.

i've never had any problems with Helesta, Lama (sure we wind each other up at times, but that's part of the game), Mel, etc etc. The only person I've had real "troubles" with is you, wonder why? you have troubles with every single person you come across. Eman, Me, Kabts, Dalejamesw, Report (w43), the list goes on....... Your an angry little man who rages out and lashes over nothing. I'd hate to be your coplayers, the amount of raging you must do when a nuke gets killed at home! All I asked was a simple question if you had any nukes left and I came back to about 15 lines of you ranting on about how your gonna rim us and how we're all terrible and blah blah blah. Was a simple question that could've been answered with a "yes" or "no" but it triggered you into a mental breakdown. For someone who speaks about mental health a lot I think you need to get help with yours more than I do with mine if a simple question triggers you so much.

If 1 "toxic" player overrules any good achievements then TPP must have achieved nothing in this world with you in the tribe, how unfortunate for the rest of the sane members to have you drag them down with them. I have a question sergey, is there a single person on this world that you haven't had it out with at some point? because I'd be fucking shocked if so.

as for w43, half of us were PP farming (me, Eman, Bergan, etc) because of the church aspect etc, half of us were gonna play serious because they didn't want to wait for 44 and 41 was basically over so they didn't care about that world any more (noone does any more really, you already won the world, we're just playing along to annoy you). Like Eman said I had like 400 points after 10 days and I think I'm at like 900 points right now? I don't even know. I have no interest in that world, i'm half-assing pp farming. I don't give a crap about 43 and barely even play it. Some people who were playing seriously decided to just join the rest of us PP farming so now we're all pp farming. The plan now is that we will all play 44 seriously and see what happens there regardless of settings..

DeletedUser8336

Daffy duck was better.:cool:

When u coming back to TW =]
Daffy duck?
I'm a little arround but not much; I've been partying all week, drunk 6 of the last 10 nights so yeah sleeping, doing stuff, drinking, playing a little,...; I'm more on W43 rn :s More challenge than 41 ^^
You guys are annoying, morale hurt so much and you guys are active so sniping shit,... Need to make a good OP to take stuff but no motivation/time to plan an OP ^-^ logging in to farm flags and dodge stuff when Mel&Sergey are asleep :) But I'll step up a little soon I promise it !