w44

DeletedUser8473

Hello, I'm writing this post in hopes to reach someone who can possibly help with our wishes for w44. Kawoni, I don't know how much you can do about it, but we would appreciate any kind of help. w44 is shaping up to be a great world, many premades being made for it. That was supposed to be w42 as well tho, but it got kinda ruined by the bad settings.

I think and I hope I speak for the whole community, or at least for the majority. We have a premade set up and we decided to write our wishes about the settings here :) So, let me just start (The wishes are in random order, except for the first one):

1. The thing we wish for the most - NO Watchtowers
2. No churches
3. A nice speed (1.6 would be perfect, but we would rather see it faster than slower)
4. No outside support
5. No scavenging
6. Research system - simplified research
7. Coin system for the nobles
8. Loyalty to drop min 25 with one noble attack (so loyalty drop 25-35)
9. Paladins active, skills can be learned
10. No fake limit
11. 10 tribe member limit
12. No limited haul PLEASE
13. 20:1 ratio inactive or only active for the first 40-60 days
14. Bonus villas active, barbs and bonus villas grow to 3k points
15. Scouts can report troops, buildings, resources and foreign units
16. Flags active
17. Obviously miliseconds active, putting this here just in case

I think thats all. I hope that these wishes, or at least the more important ones can be fulfilled and we can have a great world.

Kind Regards, Tim

DeletedUser8633

we whould be happy to bring old players back,lets make a good world guys!

DeletedUser8082

@kawoni

I like some of the settings, especially the speed.

PLEASE make 44 no pp market, and no halving buildings, no starter packages, no daily bonus.

Just straight up TW without all the stupid pay shit.

I’ll happily let inno donate 10k pp from my account to the winning tribe for this and I’m sure lots of others would too.

DeletedUser8473

@kawoni

I like some of the settings, especially the speed.

PLEASE make 44 no pp market, and no halving buildings, no starter packages, no daily bonus.

Just straight up TW without all the stupid pay shit.

I’ll happily let inno donate 10k pp from my account to the winning tribe for this and I’m sure lots of others would too.
Yeah thats not gonna happen, obviously I would love that as well haha

DeletedUser6712

ohhh but you know it is all about money for INNO tho
if world 44 does not have premium market then I will pitch in 5k of pp to the winning tribe.

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for the suggestions. We will discuss it and hopefully try to get as many of those settings as you all would like, But please keep in mind that sometimes my hands are tied especially if there is a new end game or certain other things going on. And hate to burst some bubbles but there will always be a PP market of some type. But, with that being said we will see what we can do.