"I play fair btw"

Glass

Reaction score
Village names at the time of writing this:

These coordinates appear to be all multiple accounts. They are, in majority; tribeless accounts, similar in points, have default coat of arms, and are generally clumped together.

Here is a position of them on the map:

As you can see in the above gifs of me hovering over the villages on the map, they are all close together with same points, same village names, and similar pictures. I could not list all the players as there is too many to list, but I had to add some.

Thanks for reading!

Reaction score
i did notice a ton of those bot acounts, all similar scavenging, and clearly illegal.

I would hesitate to think they're Pearly's though, never thought him much of a cheater. If he's receiving reports from them though that is odd.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
He just said to you that he has multi accounts.

There is no room to think or hesitate ,that`s a clear report to the support.

Last edited:

Pearly

Reaction score
Good evening! Well first I would like to say that gossiping about us or about first players is pretty common. Also motives for Glass accusations are very clear as he is on same K as me and I'm taking more resources from the market as he is and he wants me to get banned. We did not use this accounts to boost us!
The messages Glass received were sent by 17 year old friend playing with us who likes to small talk with other players and also make fun of them as they are trying really hard to be as good as us but just can't really match us. This is really not something me(Gasper) and Alex who play account Pearly(Pearly11 before the renaming) were doing but nothing is normal nowadays.
We contact many players around the server because this game is about diplomacy and also as you guys know many players like to send reports when they are attacked to hurt their attacker more and I believe we are quite respected account as we did never betray anyone nor treated anyone without respect so we really get a lot of info about everything going on.
To be honest this accounts really look weird and hopefully support will look into them but at the same time it is also possible this accounts are just doing quests (renaming village) and they also up their pits so now they can sell some resources for premium points (I have about same amount of points on NET right now and also sell resources for premium).
We will not tolerate public insults and suggestions that we are cheating as we are respected members of this community and it is also not our way. For player Glass and his tribe this means war from us personally. They will be obliterated on this world and also will not treat them nicely on worlds that we are going to play in the future.

Broken-glass-effect-vector-material-03.jpg

Pearly

Reaction score
He just said to you that he has multi accounts.

There is no room to think or hesitate ,that`s a clear report to the support.
So if I tell that I rigged the elections in USA I should be thrown into prison without investigation? :)

Pearly

Reaction score
clearly just trying to buy some time, no man (or woman? I see they’ve broken the glass ceiling now) running 100+ accounts has a “job”
I will not reveal much info about my personal life but I do have a job etc haha

Deja vu

Reaction score
Good evening! Well first I would like to say that gossiping about us or about first players is pretty common. Also motives for Glass accusations are very clear as he is on same K as me and I'm taking more resources from the market as he is and he wants me to get banned. We did not use this accounts to boost us!
The messages Glass received were sent by 17 year old friend playing with us who likes to small talk with other players and also make fun of them as they are trying really hard to be as good as us but just can't really match us. This is really not something me(Gasper) and Alex who play account Pearly(Pearly11 before the renaming) were doing but nothing is normal nowadays.
We contact many players around the server because this game is about diplomacy and also as you guys know many players like to send reports when they are attacked to hurt their attacker more and I believe we are quite respected account as we did never betray anyone nor treated anyone without respect so we really get a lot of info about everything going on.
To be honest this accounts really look weird and hopefully support will look into them but at the same time it is also possible this accounts are just doing quests (renaming village) and they also up their pits so now they can sell some resources for premium points (I have about same amount of points on NET right now and also sell resources for premium).
We will not tolerate public insults and suggestions that we are cheating as we are respected members of this community and it is also not our way. For player Glass and his tribe this means war from us personally. They will be obliterated on this world and also will not treat them nicely on worlds that we are going to play in the future.

View attachment 316

since when buying res from market requires skills?

plus spending that amount of pp that your tribe did but stills needs to send messages around your map for "bashers",shows us the exact opposite.

you can laugh at him,put him at your profile tribe and make your tribe name like his,but still

Pearly

Reaction score

plus spending that amount of pp that your tribe did but stills needs to send messages around your map for "bashers",shows us the exact opposite.

you can laugh at him,put him at your profile tribe and make your tribe name like his,but still https://prnt.sc/x8nfdd
Well actually it does. Being on time, being fast also being able to pp farm on previous worlds requires work. He can be first in farming sure why not. But I'm sure he won't win. That is like bragging how much can you drink in the bar but at the same time I'm the one taking home the prettiest girl because I didn't get totally wasted and didn't look like a jerk because I played smart! :p

Deja vu

Reaction score
Well actually it does. Being on time, being fast also being able to pp farm on previous worlds requires work. He can be first in farming sure why not. But I'm sure he won't win. That is like bragging how much can you drink in the bar but at the same time I'm the one taking home the prettiest girl because I didn't get totally wasted and didn't look like a jerk because I played smart! :p

the only one playing it smart here is you and your "jokes" he straight up acussed u for something and u replied to him like u are god or something,not to mention the tribe name and profile pic.

skills to buy pp...xD i wont even comment that

p.s. my regards to my boy pointwhore,i hope he carry your asses there

Ironwolf

Reaction score
So if I tell that I rigged the elections in USA I should be thrown into prison without investigation? :)

Like Deja vu said, you might try to fool others but not me. If you point blank said that you have more than 1 account that is multi account, and now since he name and shamed you, you are just trying to take it back. Sad.

I just wonder how support did not do anything yet, in other servers you would be banned by now :D

And, farming pps requires no skill btw :)

Have a good game.

AriaDiMezzo

Reaction score
This whole thing is stupid. Whether PP farming is difficult or not (I don't know), and whether buying res for PP is difficult, no one cares. We got a No PP world, and it was infested with obscenely obvious push accounts from the start. InnoGames didn't care, so why would anyone else?

Use VPNs, buy res, whatever, it doesn't matter. Everyone here cares exponentially more about this game than the people who make the game and the people who oversee the game.

But literally no one is going to believe that Pearly, a longtime player, is using 50-100~ push accounts on a world that Inno didn't care about enough to even restart after their botched start. Stop with the BS at Pearly, at least. It's misdirected at best.

Clink

Reaction score
I always loved US Forum war declaration thread and this is probably the best I've ever seen.

Reaction score

you can laugh at him,put him at your profile tribe and make your tribe name like his,but still https://prnt.sc/x8nfdd
I have more bashers, thank u very much noob