Let's change this game for the better

tcmike

Reaction score
Since I was in high school over 10 years ago, I played this game. Today I play and have been largely disappointed by the state of the game. Nothing has changed significantly and worlds are being dominated by those who either have a large wallet or a large friend list. A players skill level often doesn't matter anymore because such large groups of friends are working together. Let's stir the game up, provide more players the opportunity for success, and increase the competition of world dominance by doing some of the following:

1) attack ratio protections should be near permanent (3 months or actually permanent maybe?) as well as lowering the limit to 10:1 or 15:1 to prevent zerging as no one who is 1/20th the size of you could ever defend against you. This game has the inability to see growth due to the game only being for veterans and those who start in the first weeks of a fresh world. Having better attack ratio protections would also stir competitions among many levels, forcing skill levels to affect success in the midgame (and endgame, if permanent). The current length of protection is a joke as you have no time to grow and prepare for the larger fights to come.

2) tribal griefing. We've all seen it. Your tribe doesnt want you anymore and instead of allowing you to leave peacefully, often times players are told to send support out, kicked from the tribe, and then nobled. Why has this game not implemented strategies to prevent griefing like this? Not allowing members to be kicked while supporting, option for tribal leader to disallow members to provide support as to not have this abusable. Players should be allowed to reject incoming support with the use of a scout to reach the moving army as well. This has happened to many people and is enough to cause people to quit. We dont need dwindling player counts...

3) barbarian camp nobling limits for high point players. With part 1, this would allow players to be more focused on pvp instead of using cheap tactics like wiping small players and using endless barb camps to grow. At some point, your growth from barbs should be limited to make players worry about fighting eachother. We all know how boring worlds get near the end and how quickly people abandon older worlds and its partly because there is no real competition among tribes anymore.

These are just a few things that I strongly believe would make worlds competitive for new and old players. I believe the answer isn't giving people easy world victories over a few months, but hard fought victories over a longer period of time.

The lack of adequate protection of players is the reason why everyone continues to migrate to new worlds and abandon old ones.

I believe that with these rules alone, worlds would become more profitable for InnoGames as there would become higher levels of competition.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for your suggestions and we will let the Devs. Know.

Bonfire

Reaction score
Since I was in high school over 10 years ago, I played this game. Today I play and have been largely disappointed by the state of the game. Nothing has changed significantly and worlds are being dominated by those who either have a large wallet or a large friend list. A players skill level often doesn't matter anymore because such large groups of friends are working together. Let's stir the game up, provide more players the opportunity for success, and increase the competition of world dominance by doing some of the following:

1) attack ratio protections should be near permanent (3 months or actually permanent maybe?) as well as lowering the limit to 10:1 or 15:1 to prevent zerging as no one who is 1/20th the size of you could ever defend against you. This game has the inability to see growth due to the game only being for veterans and those who start in the first weeks of a fresh world. Having better attack ratio protections would also stir competitions among many levels, forcing skill levels to affect success in the midgame (and endgame, if permanent). The current length of protection is a joke as you have no time to grow and prepare for the larger fights to come.

2) tribal griefing. We've all seen it. Your tribe doesnt want you anymore and instead of allowing you to leave peacefully, often times players are told to send support out, kicked from the tribe, and then nobled. Why has this game not implemented strategies to prevent griefing like this? Not allowing members to be kicked while supporting, option for tribal leader to disallow members to provide support as to not have this abusable. Players should be allowed to reject incoming support with the use of a scout to reach the moving army as well. This has happened to many people and is enough to cause people to quit. We dont need dwindling player counts...

3) barbarian camp nobling limits for high point players. With part 1, this would allow players to be more focused on pvp instead of using cheap tactics like wiping small players and using endless barb camps to grow. At some point, your growth from barbs should be limited to make players worry about fighting eachother. We all know how boring worlds get near the end and how quickly people abandon older worlds and its partly because there is no real competition among tribes anymore.

These are just a few things that I strongly believe would make worlds competitive for new and old players. I believe the answer isn't giving people easy world victories over a few months, but hard fought victories over a longer period of time.

The lack of adequate protection of players is the reason why everyone continues to migrate to new worlds and abandon old ones.

I believe that with these rules alone, worlds would become more profitable for InnoGames as there would become higher levels of competition.

1) The attack ratio needs to be reduced a lot. I was 500 points (actually playing) and this dude is at 60 points ( something you can get in 10 minutes of actually playing). As seen in the screen shot I lose literally 3 of my LC because of the morale is at 60%.

2) Your 2nd point doesn't make a lot of sense. I have been in many tribes. both pre-made tribes and random tribes and the only time someone is attacked and nobled is due to inactivity. I don't see a way to fix this. There are casual worlds :)

3) Yes I feel like barb nobling should be nerfed in some way but the reason barb nobling is so strong is because there are so many barbarian villages on the map due to players quitting. So if maby they made it to where villages deleted instead of barbed if a player quits under 150 points maybe that would be a thing.

I think these changes would change the game for worse. Naturally playing the game you'll make friends and alliances. It's tribal wars. You can change tribe to friends and then demonize it. Also good luck trying to get InnoGames to change the way people win from using money to spending time on the game. :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    403.5 KB · Views: 7

Rambo

Reaction score
I would like to see some changes done to the prestige level. For example, If you are in a tribe, big or small, you usually have a couple of players that do not contribute to the tribe prestige. I have learned that the more points/levels that the tribe achieves, the bigger the rewards are in buffs. Which is really useful when needed.
Now with that being said, could it be fixed in a way that you can only use a level that pertains to the amount you have contributed? So if you only contributed X amount, you should only be able to use the first tier (Friendship and Fast looting). The more you contribute, the higher the tier you can use.