Conquer the World- The rise of a noob

DeletedUser

3 sport all state athlete.

I got injured, TW fills my void for competition.

You all sit around on forums, because you have nothing else social in your life other than to come home from work, or school, or whatever it is, and sit around playing forum games and trolling.

Yes because you know what I do when I log of the forums and because I signed up to a forum game that suddenly makes me very lazy and unable to move :(

DeletedUser853

Dewd, please can you start assigning countries and if no-one joins in like 3 days - a week start the CTW?

DeletedUser

3 sport all state athlete.

I got injured, TW fills my void for competition.

You all sit around on forums, because you have nothing else social in your life other than to come home from work, or school, or whatever it is, and sit around playing forum games and trolling.

3 times Uk Shotokan karate sparring champion.

Play for local rugby team. (yes thats right not your pisstake of a sport, American football. Real men play without protection.)

Am doing A levels, am on for 3 A's. (Just so i can spell it out to you yanks, that is good, and yes since English education is generally a lot better than America's I can safely say I am more knowledgeable than you)

Play a 800k+ account on .uk4 (that is rank 23 on that world at the moment, yes not great, but you should know time restraints and everything)

Still manage time to look at forums, failed much? (and play 2 Ctw's, that your intellect cannot handle)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 times Uk Shotokan karate sparring champion.

Play for local rugby team. (yes thats right not your pisstake of a sport, American football. Real men play without protection.)

Am doing A levels, am on for 3 A's. (Just so i can spell it out to you yanks, that is good, and yes since English education is generally a lot better than America's I can safely say I am more knowledgeable than you)

Play a 800k+ account on .uk4 (that is rank 23 on that world at the moment, yes not great, but you should know time restraints and everything)

Still manage time to look at forums, failed much? (and play 2 Ctw's, that your intellect cannot handle)

I wasn't even talking to you. Now you lose.

Junior olympic wrestler on the united states team.

MVP 4 years back to back at my school for baseball, along with all conference each year, and all state junior and senior year.
All state football + wrestling as well.

4.0 GPA, have shaken Bill Gates hand at a lunch-in conference with Gates, me, and 3 other classmates 2 years back. Had an internship with the AT&T east CEO, and have a presidential seal of hers, which only 4 other people have in the world.

Duke Tip scholar. Full rides to 32 schools for academics and 26 for athletics.

I even played on my schools RUGBY team for 3 years. Because we to, have rugby. We also held the state title 2 years back to back, and I got MVP 1 of those years.

English education is far better, but I went to the pathway school for magnet and technology for the entire country. I received over 10 certifications including Cisco, A+, Oracle Database, etc. In that case, no, you are not more knowledgeable than me just because you are taking A levels. Get your facts straight.

I can go on. There's a lot more.

Do not buck.

This had nothing to do with you. Granted, you are quite successful and I commend you on that, but do not ever again try my life off of the game.

DeletedUser

I wasn't even talking to you. Now you lose.

Junior olympic wrestler on the united states team.

MVP 4 years back to back at my school for baseball, along with all conference each year, and all state junior and senior year.
All state football + wrestling as well.

4.0 GPA, have shaken Bill Gates hand at a lunch-in conference with Gates, me, and 3 other classmates 2 years back. Had an internship with the AT&T east CEO, and have a presidential seal of hers, which only 4 other people have in the world.

Duke Tip scholar. Full rides to 32 schools for academics and 26 for athletics.

I even played on my schools RUGBY team for 3 years. Because we to, have rugby. We also held the state title 2 years back to back, and I got MVP 1 of those years.

English education is far better, but I went to the pathway school for magnet and technology for the entire country. I received over 10 certifications including Cisco, A+, Oracle Database, etc. In that case, no, you are not more knowledgeable than me just because you are taking A levels. Get your facts straight.

I can go on. There's a lot more.

Do not buck.

This had nothing to do with you. Granted, you are quite successful and I commend you on that, but do not ever again try my life off of the game.

This is not a who can post the longest list of achievements noone cares about thread, he was just responding to your general assumption that everyone playing games like this must have no life.

DeletedUser

Cause Jesus told me so in a vision.

Did he look like this.

070131_chine_faits.jpg

DeletedUser853

There's a CTUW on .net now so this will fail even more =P