World 3 Premade

DeletedUser806

Your post is irrelevantly long compared to the prospects of the time your tribe will last in W3. Studies by nerds with too much time showed that the average pre-made tribes does not last longer than two months, before eventually splitting up and leaving a void. Especially if they are advertised in the off-topic section.

I know from own experience that interests fades away quickly. During the launch of .co.uk, I managed to set up a pre made consisting of off-topic .net people. We were constantly in the top 3 for the first three weeks, then we gradually declined until the tribe was disbanded two months in.
Mind you, I lost interest in the village managing about three weeks in.

Just a few thoughts on the matter and on your comments.

Your post is irrelevantly long compared to the prospects of the time your tribe will last in W3. Studies by nerds with too much time showed that the average pre-made tribes does not last longer than two months

Here you state that not many pre-mades don't last the distance however you have missed many key facts to a good post, statistics and a source would have made your point a lot stronger however you have just made up some statistics and then tried to pass them off as some official statistics, the main reason for pre-mades not going the distance is that RL comes in to play and any person with any knowledge knows that RL is greater than TW.

I know from own experience that interests fades away quickly. During the launch of .co.uk, I managed to set up a pre made consisting of off-topic .net people. We were constantly in the top 3 for the first three weeks, then we gradually declined until the tribe was disbanded two months in.
Mind you, I lost interest in the village managing about three weeks in.

The amount of times that you contradict yourself within this small passage is unbelievable, you claim that "through experience" interest fades quickly, this is wrong... The management of the tribe is what determines the levels of interest. If the leadership isn't interested within the world then how can you expect the tribe to be? This is shown in the quote "mind you, i lost interest in the village managing about three weeks in".

DeletedUser

Hmmm there must be more people on the us worlds who want to join my awesome premade :p haha

DeletedUser452

I don't. ;)

You won't let me. Drop the sense of humour requirement, and I'll reconsider.

DeletedUser

hmmmm hopefully more people will join nearer to the time ... considering world 2 still hasnt come out it could be a while :/

DeletedUser

Couple months and we should get the two-months-till-opening announcement.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm im not sure if this is going to go ahead ... as im now joining us2 (with a premade) and having 2 going at once is a bit pointless

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think this isnt going to happen ... so probably deleting it would be better