Troop count at different points

DeletedUser

I'm sure there are variables which could make the numbers higher or lower, but on average, if you have 250, 400, 700 points, you should have how many troops? Should the goal be to able to get to Light Calvary as quickly as possible?

DeletedUser

Light Cavalry (LC) is good to have as soon as you can, that way you can gather more resources at a faster rate.

As for troops to have at certain points, i try to have a 2:1 (troop: point) ratio at my first 300-400 points, following that, i go for a 5:1 ratio.

If you want further help on this or other types of help, either mail me in-game, on the forums, or through skype (shown on left)

DeletedUser

Light Cavalry (LC) is good to have as soon as you can, that way you can gather more resources at a faster rate.

As for troops to have at certain points, i try to have a 2:1 (troop: point) ratio at my first 300-400 points, following that, i go for a 5:1 ratio.

If you want further help on this or other types of help, either mail me in-game, on the forums, or through skype (shown on left)

I'm wayyy off then on troop count then. Thanks, will do ^^.

DeletedUser

Ha ha, i'm sure you will catch up soon, people always do