Which languages .. ?

DeletedUser

English, Dutch, French and a bit German xD.
I also know some words japanese if that counts xD.

DeletedUser

english,german,italian,russian,romanian,japanese,spanish,polish, a little korean and chinese and some french.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

english, german, dutch, french, luxembourgish (and some words in spanish and italien)

DeletedUser

english,german,italian,russian,romanian,japanese,spanish,polish, a little korean and chinese and some french.

It's not true I guess :p
Plus, there is no language called chinese.

MOLOCO: Luxemburgerisch is German .. Just a German dialekt (Dont know the English word for that :s)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

boo hoo, ya dont have to believe me but it's true, my dads been to most of those countries and then taught me and my sister how to speak it, except polish, my girlfriend taught me that. and i can speak in the language they speak in china.

DeletedUser

boo hoo, ya dont have to believe me but it's true, my dads been to most of those countries and then taught me and my sister how to speak it, except polish, my girlfriend taught me that.

So many langueges? :eek:

DeletedUser

yes, i know i mostly learned them from my father and my uncle, but yes i can speak all of them, some more than others but i can. why is it so hard for others to belive something?

DeletedUser

Because Chinese you can't learn from your father. You need a teacher, it's not just a languages ....

DeletedUser

i learned the basics from my uncle who lived in china for a couple of years. he designs and thinks of better ways to produce computers and such.

DeletedUser

ya, i know. but he knows anything and everything about computers and stuff associated with them.