Axe

DeletedUser

Dont Spam in here , Serious discussion here :)

Anyone Close to Stable /lc or am i the only one???

DeletedUser

maybe you are right... to much barbs so to much Iron :p so to much lc ^^

Well you Know the game i think, Normally you have lots of clay to less wood and iron, i have 0 clay and 6k wood and iron so its a very good world for building lots of lc If you manage to find some clay farms to;)

DeletedUser

yes, but I don't think any of the barbs near me will jump 10 points without me noticing. Most are still 30-40 points around me ;)

40.50 here normally barbs get wall when they have reached 60/70points and jump to 80/90.

But as i see opinians are different about using axe in this stage of the world.

DeletedUser

Axes are waist ;)

You better make spear ^^ But maybe for some of you axes is already not waist :D

It's my second day on us (but not on dutch) and I don't need axes at the moment

DeletedUser

Axes are waist ;)

Axes = win troops. Best unit on the game IMO.

DeletedUser

Axes are waist ;)

well, Researching axe = 700 840 820, If you dont do it and go straight to lc you can make lvl 6.7 and maybe 8 hq , If You Dont you still have to farm For those levels + you have to farm for gs to make axes.

DeletedUser

ye ders no point getin axes, just get spears then rush lc :D i shud b able 2 get some of those bad bois soon :p

DeletedUser

ye ders no point getin axes, just get spears then rush lc :D i shud b able 2 get some of those bad bois soon :p

Dont... please. Im scared. No srsly.

12416666956661.png

DeletedUser

well, Researching axe = 700 840 820, If you dont do it and go straight to lc you can make lvl 6.7 and maybe 8 hq , If You Dont you still have to farm For those levels + you have to farm for gs to make axes.
Thats how I see it as well. To me it makes more sense to use those resources towards getting a stable for this world anyways.