:D

Hi, i search an acc ..
I'm swiss.
I have 7 hours time difference.
pls send message :D

(in World 3)

DeletedUser

Im a Newcomer and i have a question.
This World have so many Bonus villages like World 2?

DeletedUser

You'd be thinking incorrectly.

I'm pretty sure that Deb meant the average competent player - your comment is based on the majority of the useless ingame players, many of whom will vote with no idea what paladin weapons even are. I like bonfire as it adds another dimension to the game, and can ruin people during startup and so adds more risk (more risk = more fun). I think I am right in saying however that most others who I have played with prefer no paladin weapons to paladin weapons.

DeletedUser

about packet system

for me it's OK about packet system..because i played so many times packet system worlds..

DeletedUser

The settings are almost perfect to what I been waiting for forever its sad I had to leave the .net server to get a decent world to play on finally after however many years

Only way this would be better is if the tech system wasnt simple an people actually had to research levels takes more skill that way and if the barbs didnt grow and bonus villages removed

This world will be really good the tribe limit is great

good luck to everyone on this world see you there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guess who's back just in time :) <3 someone who wants me in a premade mail me <3

DeletedUser

Few things wrong with this....

You'd be thinking incorrectly.
What she said was 100% opinion. The term "incorrect" is not applicable.

That might potentially be the opinion of the average forum poster, but the average player and the average forum poster are far from the same thing.
You have absolutely no more idea what the "average" player or forum poster looks like any more than Deb (or me, or anyone).

It has been shown time and time again in various ingame polls that despite what the vocal minority believe to be the most popular
Wrong usage. You are referring to the "vocal majority."

There seems to be a large discrepency between what most forum users request and what they therefore believe to be the most popular settings and what the most popular settings actually are according to in-game polls which are voted upon by the average players rather than just by the very vocal minority that make up the forum users.
From this block, it looks like you are taking the "median" player, not widely-accepted reference to the "average/mean" player. There are far more useless players than good ones (like Googly said). If you take a poll of 80% useless players and 20% good ones (just a guess-timate), you'll most likely get settings like the ones you mentioned.

DeletedUser

what possible time world3 will open?

anyone can answer please

DeletedUser

He wants to know what time the world would be opening today but if he would just read the announcement on the main screen he would see they already answered that with "we are not telling" so he will have to wait like the rest of us

de de deee

DeletedUser

* For 10 premium points, you can reduce the construction time of a building by half
This is the worst thing I have ever seen...

This is unfair...

DeletedUser1446

That won´t do much...if you a good player it only means you need extra minutes to get where those players that use that get!

DeletedUser

Now minutes. Later hour's, days...
Smithy on 18,19,20 lvl ?

USA is strange country. You love pay for everything. You wanna buy everything.

DeletedUser

settings are pretty sweet ;), the unit speed could be higher , but that's just an opinion.

DeletedUser

your comment is based on the majority of the useless ingame players

And your comment is the key problem with TribalWars. Everyone looks down upon the newer players rather than trying to help them. They are the lifeblood of this game, and without them the game will shut down from a lack of revenue.

Wrong usage. You are referring to the "vocal majority."

No, I am referring to the fact that the vocal players are the minority, and not the majority.

Put that fork in your mouth, not mine, surprisingly I don't need you to put words in my mouth.

Gaunt said:
There are far more useless players than good ones (like Googly said).

Same problem as Googly. Less skilled players are not "useless". In fact they are essential for the future of this game.

Gaunt said:
You have absolutely no more idea what the "average" player or forum poster looks like any more than Deb (or me, or anyone).

Really? I suspect otherwise. Actually, wait, no, I know otherwise. The one suspecting would be you considering you have no clue who I am. Making assumptions about one's knowledge before having any clue of their identity is daft to say the least.

DeletedUser

A heads up that's more on-topic:

This world has a rather annoying unannounced setting.

Spy is set to 3.

In layman's terms this equates to needing to send at least 4 scouts at everything (both barbs and players) or else they will die. This can also not be negated by sending them with other troops like the fake limits 5 scout requirement can be.

ie. If you send 3 scouts and 5 lc a scout will still die the same as if the lc were not sent with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.