Evil Emperor Oflow! Competition

DeletedUser

Dear Players and Forum Goers, :aca:

What is the difference between a good ruler and a great ruler? Is it that fact that they can talk like Mel Gibson in Braveheart? Or slay huge enemies like Brad Pitt in Troy? or the fact that they use Hollywood references to explain things?

No, No and No!

Everyone knows, its all about the war declarations! Anyone can send a noble train, but not everyone can do it with style! This contest will separate the boys from the men, and the girls from the ladies. So fellow Warlords, call for your scribes, let the maid pour you a bath, and create the most grand, pompous, and epic war declaration ever. To whom will
you declare war you ask? It will be to non other then myself, the Evil Emperor Oflow! I have invaded your country and am relentlessly pressing forward towards your territory. It is a matter of when I will strike, not if. You invited me over for cake and tea and your messenger's head was returned in a basket...besides Evil Emperor OFLOW is more of a cookie person(hahaha evil laugh)! It is time to declare war against me! Please read the competition instructions below. Also, it is not mandatory to mention me denying an invitation for tea. Feel free to create an interesting scenario. Though we use a "theme" in the example, it is not a requirement. Serious or funny declarations are welcome alike.Happy declaring!

Rules
:
  • Must be original and be written by you
  • Must be "clean" - Meaning no naughty/dirty words
  • Only one entry per person
  • Advertising your entry to gain votes on the forum or external sources may lead to disqualification.

Contest Guide:
  • Your declarations can be submitted until 17[sup]th[/sup] of March
  • A poll will decide the winner, which will open on the 18[sup]th[/sup] of March and close on the 24[sup]th[/sup]

Prizes:
1[sup]st[/sup] prize 300PP
2[sup]nd[/sup] prize 200PP
3[sup]rd[/sup] prize 100PP

And an example for you all(Thanksgiving theme):

Dear Evil Emperor OFLOW,

So, since thou has back-stabbed us, a formidable ally, which has done no wrong, those in the insurgent tribe will be eaten! We will gobble gobble gobble the enemy as if they were Turkey...
(coincidence)!

Prepare for teh thanksgiving you will never forget! Or ummm... Possibly forget, a few years down the road... drink a bit too much... fall victim to dementia.. who knows!?

The good guys shall prevail in this epic conquest of treachery and stomach filling!

Hast though must perform repeated face-palmings for crimes against your superiors!

So with this, we a teh declareth a teh wars.

RahRahRahRahRah

(SmashNasty's Declaration)

Please submit your declaration below

Thank you for your participation,

Sincerely,

The Tribal Wars .US Team :noblemen:

DeletedUser

Fool of a Took!

42941490.jpg

NEWS JUST IN.

A recent undercover reporter has gone in to great depth to discover the truth about OFLOW's secret dealings behind the scenes. We have been shocked by the revelation that:

Old Foe Likes Old Woman.

Little Red Riding Hood's Grandma MUST be kept safe.

Wolf, you are doing down. No amount of incredibly sharp teeth, pointy ears or dark brown eyes will stop us. We of the tribe LATCH (Look After That Charming Girl) solemnly declare to exterminate the wolf, once and for all. The Axe of LATCH will come falling down.

Like this.

10084510.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only one submission will be allowed per participant. I will modify the competition rules to show this.

DeletedUser

Title:War

Declaration:

Asgard High Council that only have one player think now that youre tribe can be a training to have war with, even if you are far away you are still a tribe that can be a good target to long distance attacking.
If you are attackacking any other tribe we will destroy you because the Asgard help all tribe except the tribes that we are in war with. The Asgard are here to stay! It is only to delete youre tribe. Give up or be be destroyed!

(This is the Declaration if someone attack Asgard or our allies)

DeletedUser

OFLOW,

On the 9th March 2011. You inflicted the most preposterous act, of which is beyond of all recognition, of noobism. 'How?' you may ask, well, before that story in current discussion is foretold, you must peel your wrinkled eyelids back, peer into the screen of pixels and brilliant light, and read as your fingers violently tremble, your toes rapidly shiver, and your central nervous system sparks and sets alight due to the constant and accelerated drizzles of sweat. Which create a sharp river of twists and turn down your dry, humid and hair concealed snakeskin back.

Once upon a time, long ago in the ever-changing world of pain, suffering, genocide, homicide, poverty, disease, death, dictatorship, tyranny and ps2guy1's spam posts (cries) - the latter really hits the tear duct sensitivity spot (wipes away tears). There was a most terrible act committed by a mystery person. This act was WORSE than ps2guy1's spam posts (I used that lie for effect - *winks*). This mystery person, killed, yes your read this right, killed...*breaths*... kille ... wow, this is hard. KILLED A S-SS-SUPAH SPEAR NUKE!

Now, I speak for ALL noobs of Tribal Wars in saying, NAY, we will not back down. NAY, we will keep fighting. NAY, you will cometh to tea. NAY. This mystery person was OFLOW!

I now return you to-eth thy 9th March 2011. Our spear nukes are alive- barely. But the villainous OFLOW is sending cardboard heads of our warriors. He draws 'X's on their eyes, and sticks mini cookies up their noses. Well I say, 'what a silly waste of cookie's, and thanks!(nom nom nom)'. I also say, 'we will not stand for this act of aggression.(ouhh raaa!)'.

OFLOW, then committed an act, like NO other. I, with my max member tribe, all recruited randomly around the whole jagged circumference of the world, was summoned onto the externals by him. I also told my tribe about this call out, and we massed our selves onto the Tribal Wars US Forum. Me, and my 10 barons, xxxleet5435.doombombz.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.nukie-go-boom.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.grimReApZ.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.solosoilder.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.CODkillaz.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.goDzillA.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.doombombz.Jr.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.doombombz.Jr.Jr.xxx1337, xxxleet5435.doombombz.Jr.Jr.Jr.xxx1337 and Three-Cute-Ducks(<3), all lead our tribe powerfully onto the latest thread. The thread hurt me. How?, how are we Mass-Recruiters?... How are spear nukes 'noobish'! How are 1 minute noble trains funny? My 1 min noble trains took me years, YEARS of hard work and effort. You cant achieve anything like that, apart from that flukey 100 ms noble train. Silly mods wont respond to my support ticket...

So, you think we are bad at Tribal Wars. Think again as my 2 spear nukes are on-route to your villages. They will kill your troops OFLOW, for teh final time.

I have a dream that one day this tribe will rise up and noble out the whole US1 world: "We hold these spear nukes to be self-evident: that all spearmen are created for offense, and defense." I have a dream that one day on the east side of K68 the sons of our tribe members and the sons of former tribemembers will be able to sit down together and create a new tribe of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the west of K47, a OFLOW controled state, sweltering with the heat of player nobling and axes(noobs), will be transformed into an oasis of my tribe and our families. I have a dream that my four academy tribes will one day conquer in a world where they will not be judged by the matter of their barb nobles but by the control of their continent. I have a dream today.

HAIL SPEAR NUKES, HAIL THY ALMIGHTILY SPEAR NUKE!
"No.1 at last! No.1 at last! Our ODA is still 100, but we are no.1 at last!"

DeletedUser

Your last day to submit entires for this contest.

If you are new to the server, the prize will help you in World 3 (if you are joining)

DeletedUser

evil emperor oflow-

you have stolen our cookies and we want them back
please return them to the great country of us
thanks a lot buddy i want my cookies

DeletedUser

Congratulations to those who participated, and our winners! Prizes will be awarded in the following order:

1st place: Googly - 300 pp
2nd place: King Glow... Stick - 200 pp
3rd place: Click Here to Win - 100 pp

Thanks again for competing everyone, and congratulations to our winners!

PS: Those who won, please send me a private message through the forums with the name of the account you'd like the premium sent to.

DeletedUser

congrats [player]King Glow... stick[/player]..share your blessings.. :)

DeletedUser

AHHH NO I DIDNT KNOW I SWEAR I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE DISCUSSION THREAD DON'T BAN MEH!

<3

DeletedUser

*cough*hall of fame*cough*

Sorry - some egotistical idiot wants to get his name on it twice (bandit)