Top 20 Tribes!

DeletedUser623

Weed isnt in the top twenty so it is irrelevant for you to post if your not commenting on the top 20

1. Smash- They are dominating right now, they have over a 100k lead. Talented bunch of fellas.

2. ~N.S~ - They're doing alright, they have a few good members (markeloff etc). Their name is extremely common so I would assume its a noob tribe. However i dont know enough.
3. [@.@]- These guys make me embarrassed to play tw. 1 they have a huge family tribe, 2 they are too clustered to grow properly.

4. =AXE= - Family tribe nuff said.

5. ~END~ - I really dont know enough of them.

DeletedUser

Weed isnt in the top twenty so it is irrelevant for you to post if your not commenting on the top 20

1. Smash- They are dominating right now, they have over a 100k lead. Talented bunch of fellas.

2. ~N.S~ - They're doing alright, they have a few good members (markeloff etc). Their name is extremely common so I would assume its a noob tribe. However i dont know enough.
3. [@.@]- These guys make me embarrassed to play tw. 1 they have a huge family tribe, 2 they are too clustered to grow properly.

4. =AXE= - Family tribe nuff said.

5. ~END~ - I really dont know enough of them.

Soon it will be ;). believe me

DeletedUser

First time ever i have done this but I'll give it ago =D.

1. Smash - What can i say they r doing everything right and r a very good tribe will need a few tribes to take them down.

2. ~N.S~ - Very good tribe probably at the moment the only tribe to stand up to Smash.

3. [@_@] - Don't like as they r part off a mass recruit family tribe who will probably fall apart as the world go on.

4. =AXE= -Nice Average points per player. Also a family tribe.

5. ~END~ - Don't know much about these guys but Nice Average points per player.

6. SPERG - Nice members size so means not a mass recruit tribe but they r also on w2 which will be there down fall I haven't seen no tribe dominate 2 worlds in a row.

7. NUTSAK - Don't know this tribe.

8. NKRI - Same as 7.

9. Crazy - Same as 3.

10. ~NGU~ Same as 3 and they have already starting to fall ha ha.

11. A.Q. - Mixed feeling for this tribe some very members some r very bad they have recruited to close to each other what is bad for growth.

12. L-L - Family tribe

13. R.A.F. - Don't much about you guys but i like the name.

14. T.O.B - What can i say my Tribe and we will keep rising =D.

15. ~RoW~ - Very bad tribe

16. -wow- - For some reason i like this tribe.

17. WeGet - same as 15.

18. ?*/# - Got some good players and is a small tribe might need to think about a merg or try and recruit a few more players.

19. [M] - One off the worst tribes on this world should disband.

20. KED - A nice looking tribe there.

DeletedUser

Im afraid im must agree with Que? on this one. Its not hard at this stage. No doubt 1 large player could take you all out with out doing much. But i must say look out for NUTSAK they are on the way up.

DeletedUser

1. Smash- Lot of Controversy about these guys, are they good, are they bad. I think people just say they are bad cause they are stressed that they are doing so good. there Will always be Haters. i know a few guys in this tribe. so my opinion is biased.

2. ~N.S~- Havent heard much

3. =Axe= - Steadily been climbing the ranks. Good for them. Not a huge influence in my area so i havent talked with any of them personally. Undecided on my opinion of them

4. [@_@]- im not a fan of family tribes. there are too many egos floating around and too many problems.

5. ~End~ - Havent heard much

6. NutSak -Im extremely biased for this. As a tribe im sure they are doing fine. but there are people with in that tribe that i dont like. Poofiepie for one.

7. Sperg - Heard alot about these guys, but havent talked to them personally.

8. NKRI - Havent head much.

9. Crazy- Family trie again. im biased.

10. ~NGU~ - Im biased again. Just because its a family tribe

11. A.Q. - I like these guys, a lot of Characters within this tribe. I hope they continue to do well.

12. L-L - Never even knew they existed until this thread.

13. R.A.F. - no opinion

14. T.O.B - Heard these guys are pushovers. you attack them. they dont attack back. etc. that kind of thing. Wont last much longer i dont think.

15. ~RoW~ - no opinion, havent heard much about them

16. -wow- - Heard good things, waiting to see how they develop

17. WeGet - there are problems with tribes who dont speak a unified language. this could be one of their issues. They make alot of enemies tho.

18. KED - Havent heard much about them.

19. [M] - Good tribe, High OD ranking for just recently making top 20 and having only 30 members.

20. ?*/# - Alot of good characters within this tribe as well. I want to see if they continue doing well.

/Weed? - for feeling the need to try and get their names out there. i give them poor ratings.
The dukes are too cocky. they have already made enemies in the top 20 and in their areas.

DeletedUser

14. T.O.B - Heard these guys are pushovers. you attack them. they dont attack back. etc. that kind of thing. Wont last much longer i dont think.

Your so funny ha ha Have u seen my ODA thats shows im no push over.

DeletedUser

you cant always go by OD total.. like on us1 I only have 7K odd because nobody attacks... so I have a high ODA rank, but a lower OD total rank... just saying... =/

DeletedUser

Im afraid im must agree with Que? on this one. Its not hard at this stage. No doubt 1 large player could take you all out with out doing much. But i must say look out for NUTSAK they are on the way up.
Give our tribe 1 month... There are a lot of players with tons of experience. I guess Kaas en Klompen is even number 1 OD in NL server 20. So he knows how to def ;) And don't underestimate players with low points, they also could have a lot of troops :p

DeletedUser

A month yes. But by then there will also be people around you with 4 times the points? And i also have very high OD on other worlds. But these are different worlds and circumstances you see. Well lets just see how it plays out. As for the troop there is a limit to what you can have with suck low points because of your farm :D

DeletedUser188

Give our tribe 1 month... There are a lot of players with tons of experience. I guess Kaas en Klompen is even number 1 OD in NL server 20. So he knows how to def ;) And don't underestimate players with low points, they also could have a lot of troops :p

lol u kidding?
it's easy getting 1 in ODD, u only need dudes that attack u and a tribe that stacks u!

DeletedUser

Hahaha, or you could do what i do. Take them all on at once and then they send tiny waves of men at you :D

DeletedUser

lol u kidding?
it's easy getting 1 in ODD, u only need dudes that attack u and a tribe that stacks u!
We are speaking about a world with 30.000+ players in the beginning... Not such a small world like this one. (His ODA is higher then his ODD ;))

DeletedUser188

We are speaking about a world with 30.000+ players in the beginning... Not such a small world like this one. (His ODA is higher then his ODD ;))

i know what we are talking about, but it's still the same thing.
he's prob a frontplayer that is stacked with all the tribes deff and gets lots of nukes from the enemy...
that's easy ODD