Top 20 Tribes!

DeletedUser

i know what we are talking about, but it's still the same thing.
he's prob a frontplayer that is stacked with all the tribes deff and gets lots of nukes from the enemy...
that's easy ODD
we'll see what our tribe is able to to ;) I'm really looking forward to this world

DeletedUser

14. T.O.B - Heard these guys are pushovers. you attack them. they dont attack back. etc. that kind of thing. Wont last much longer i dont think.

You must be having a laugh. Let me give you a history lesson: Noise attacked one of our members and because of that he lost his Academy, and a few other buildings were hit too. There are many other instances like this, for example: - Basilisk -'s first two noble targets were the result of attacks on our tribe. One of our members have single handedly taken out two members of your tribe that attacked him. There are many more but I won't go into details.

I'd like to know what makes you think we are pushovers? Give me an example.

DeletedUser

It sounds like your tribe is a good one. But he said he had heard meaning it was a hear say. He is giving what he thinks or what he has heard about tribes and that could just be what he heard. Remeber this is an opinion section on what they think and know as well as what they have heard. :p

DeletedUser

i didnt say your tribe would be bad, i just said it's easy to get ODD if you are stacked at the front

You're right, its easy to get ODD. but its not easy to play against 1 tribe on your own.
and thats the think I'm doing now . on a dialy base incomings and still snipe all the nobles and backtime the clears. And also find the time to noble them as well. I Played Nr 1 for like a month or 4, i stopped for like a month or 2 and find the way to get back at the top, now I'm playing on the 4th place so I'm getting back to my old place only it will cost some time ^ ^, Sins the beginning of W20 on NL I'm Nr 1 OD with right now 3,5 million OD ahead on the rest.

I heard that you can understand dutch MOLOCO ?

DeletedUser

You're right, its easy to get ODD. but its not easy to play against 1 tribe on your own.
and thats the think I'm doing now . on a dialy base incomings and still snipe all the nobles and backtime the clears. And also find the time to noble them as well. I Played Nr 1 for like a month or 4, i stopped for like a month or 2 and find the way to get back at the top, now I'm playing on the 4th place so I'm getting back to my old place only it will cost some time ^ ^, Sins the beginning of W20 on NL I'm Nr 1 OD with right now 3,5 million OD ahead on the rest.

I heard that you can understand dutch MOLOCO ?

Shut Up Son...:D

you Out off topic..

1.Smash 354.071

2.~N.S~ 192.215

Smash Rules...;)

DeletedUser

You know, Smash is saying a whole lot about being on top, and other people are giving crap for it. But you gotta realize- as number one, and such outspoken people, Smash is essentially been ganged up on. People are either sucking up to our tribe or planning on trying to take us down. I think if you consider how many tribes hate our guts and whatnot, it is surprising and impressive Smash is still on top and by such a large margin, especially since, as many people have said, Smash is very spread out across the kontinents...

Yes Smash people always say they are the best, etc. and many others feel the need to attack them for this. But take a step back, and look at the situation. Try to rid yourself of your bias against us, and acknowledge the difficulty of our situation... ;)

DeletedUser623

Look at the map mash. Smash isn't as spread out as it seems. We're all clustered in the Core, and we work together.

DeletedUser

we still have them beat though, and they have, what 5 tribes??? XD

DeletedUser

1 Smash - My tribe, no comment.
2 ~N.S~ - Internally very unstable, from what I can tell. Not a very good tribe, though they are concentrated in the northwest.
3 NUTSAK - Seem pretty good, they've been up in the top few ranks before, and I look forward to seeing how they fare, they're an interesting tribe with some good players.
4 =AXE= - Need to drop any and all academies, and they can be pretty good, their players are underdogs in this though.
5 WeGet - Interesting tribe...but I don't see them as much of a good tribe right now.
6 »2012« - A breakoff from the old family of [@_@]. Full of players I have little to no faith in to be good.
7 A.Q. - Quietly grew, and grew slowly. However, that doesn't mean they're bad...we'll have to see.
8 Crazy - I think they used to be a part of the family as well...they're players from what I've seen in fighting aren't very good, but they're still a lingering force.
9 [M] - Heard some good things about this tribe, and though they've consistently rounded out the top 10 or so, they're still seemingly stronger than they look.
10 ~END~ - The recent exodus of a few players that brought them down 40k points doesn't seem very helpful to say the least.
11-18 - Food, seems to me.
19 ?*/# - I had some faith in them to be a FUN-style tribe with less members, but it seems they've wiped themselves out on attacking us in Smash, and now that we're hitting back, their players seem to be about done.
20 - Food too.

DeletedUser

1 Smash - My tribe, no comment.
2 ~N.S~ - Internally very unstable, from what I can tell. Not a very good tribe, though they are concentrated in the northwest.
3 NUTSAK - Seem pretty good, they've been up in the top few ranks before, and I look forward to seeing how they fare, they're an interesting tribe with some good players.
4 =AXE= - Need to drop any and all academies, and they can be pretty good, their players are underdogs in this though.
5 WeGet - Interesting tribe...but I don't see them as much of a good tribe right now.
6 »2012« - A breakoff from the old family of [@_@]. Full of players I have little to no faith in to be good.
7 A.Q. - Quietly grew, and grew slowly. However, that doesn't mean they're bad...we'll have to see.
8 Crazy - I think they used to be a part of the family as well...they're players from what I've seen in fighting aren't very good, but they're still a lingering force.
9 [M] - Heard some good things about this tribe, and though they've consistently rounded out the top 10 or so, they're still seemingly stronger than they look.
10 ~END~ - The recent exodus of a few players that brought them down 40k points doesn't seem very helpful to say the least.
11-18 - Food, seems to me.
19 ?*/# - I had some faith in them to be a FUN-style tribe with less members, but it seems they've wiped themselves out on attacking us in Smash, and now that we're hitting back, their players seem to be about done.
20 - Food too.

lol, theres only like 2 or 3 interesting ones. Not that you had a horrible post but just that it's really tough to say anything interesting about the top 20 with the steamroll that smash has going on. xD hopefully something changes in the near future to make the externals/PnP a little more interesting.

DeletedUser

I was just giving an opinion on the tribes relative to each other, and how they could fare if they manage to pull together, you know :p?

DeletedUser

I was just giving an opinion on the tribes relative to each other, and how they could fare if they manage to pull together, you know :p?

Ya I understand. Your post was fair and tbh I wouldn't have been able to say anything any better. I've always loved the politics part of the externals there just isn't any to be had on this world yet. Hopefully someone *cough*REDRUM*cough* will be able to change some of that. ;)

edit:
almost as good as that =axe= tribe eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see NUTSAK saying they have an academy, whereas =AXE= explicitly mentions their academy on their profile :p. For all we know, Krusty is some tribe trying to scare noobs away by saying they have a big brother tribe they don't really have...I've seen it before :D.

But if that is indeed an academy or something of the sort, I'd say it needs to go (especially considering how small the players are...food much :p?).

However, most of the politics has been going on in mails, and behind the scenes of this world. It's a lot more interesting than you see on the externals, I'd expect the leaders of various tribes have been doing quite a lot of work :p.

DeletedUser

no it's their academy. They've threatened some of our guys in defense of one of their players on farm status.

DeletedUser

Im glad people are keeping an eye on NUTSAK. This is of course my tribe and we plan to do very well even if Smash do dominate ;) :D