Top 20 Players Discussion

DeletedUser

Yea I feel very sad that some nobody called me mentally unstable lawlz.

DeletedUser

Perhaps there is another 1/2 decent post in there somewhere but the mind numbingly, wonderful and amazing insights that " he is nearly as good as me " , " he is my fwiend " , " he is a great farmer " , " he is an even better attacker " , and the absolutely most laughable , false modesty of " I won't comment on myself " !

There are 13 pages dedicated to this enlightening thread and somebody says he disagrees. Apparently , that isn't allowed as this is the unofficial top 20 backslapping thread where dissent is not only frowned upon and it is not simply sneered at , it is categorically and absolutely forbidden.

Your response, go away , disappear , why would you want fresh blood in the forums if they don't agree with you?:rules:

Well have a guess what you can do with that suggestion?

I am only a little guy , but if I join the back-slapping can I stay then? Mind you I might not quiet reach your back!:eek::eek:

DeletedUser

It's alright. It happens to the best of us.

Do you need man sized tissues or are they too big to wipe your boyish tears?

baby wipes please. there soft on my fragile body :)

oh and Peter your name isn't helping your arguement lmao "Peter the great" I lol'd. Sadly I can't cat you to pieces due to the 20:1 rule ;(

DeletedUser

Perhaps there is another 1/2 decent post in there somewhere but the mind numbingly, wonderful and amazing insights that " he is nearly as good as me " , " he is my fwiend " , " he is a great farmer " , " he is an even better attacker " , and the absolutely most laughable , false modesty of " I won't comment on myself " !

There are 13 pages dedicated to this enlightening thread and somebody says he disagrees. Apparently , that isn't allowed as this is the unofficial top 20 backslapping thread where dissent is not only frowned upon and it is not simply sneered at , it is categorically and absolutely forbidden.

Your response, go away , disappear , why would you want fresh blood in the forums if they don't agree with you?:rules:

Well have a guess what you can do with that suggestion?

I am only a little guy , but if I join the back-slapping can I stay then? Mind you I might not quiet reach your back!:eek::eek:

Mmm if I remember correctly you are from the uk version as I am. Which worlds did you play?

DeletedUser

Good memory Willie B, I played UK 1 , 2 , rimmed early on 3:eek: , co'd on 4 for a while, under a different name , and left UK 6 through my own choice again playing under a different name.

Revived it again, here.

DeletedUser

I played Ashley Kinnard Rank 2 Baron of W1N until I merged into Luke Bishop (Duke of W1N) Rank 1 for 7 months until I quit.
On Uk3 I was Reduaram Rank 1
Uk6 I was Death lurks Rank 4.

I'm sure we have spoken before.

DeletedUser

Then we have possibly talked before at some point ... prob. on W1 ;) , Hidden.

That record speaks for it's self and doesn't need any comment from me. A top player and I am sure you would be happy to take up the challenge of anybody who wants to argue with that.:)

I announce that I am new to these forums, say I am delighted to hear a differing opinion for a change and what do I get
Sadly I can't cat you to pieces due to the 20:1 rule ;(

Yeah, it would be an amazing contest to prove whom is the better player:p ( I am all of 700 pts. atm ).

Way to go encouraging new opinions and debates with alternative views.

OT

I second TH's views ... with 1 exception ... Willie B/Hidden is more of a gent than the rest of them ... put together. ( I reserve the right to change my opinion of all the top 20 in the future )

DeletedUser623

Wait who is this? If its not Connor then you dont know the scoop. If you did you would know that my Siggy isnt Fraud.

DeletedUser

Well you aren't really on the acc yet nick as you've been moving (greg it's nick the guy who was meant to co us ages ago but never got his ass on cause he was moving country) :D Now back on-topic guys! :L

DeletedUser2247

the best ever to my knowledge was paper wings but it took 6 co players a mod and a thing that people use that i dont think i am even allowed saying

DeletedUser

I think the best players in the server would be the top 20 players in nuts.

DeletedUser

I think neither of those has anything to do with the actual thread. 6 coplayers was a funny comment, thank you for making me laugh :). Anything else? Please keep on topic, then, thanks.

DeletedUser2247

I think neither of those has anything to do with the actual thread. 6 coplayers was a funny comment, thank you for making me laugh :). Anything else? Please keep on topic, then, thanks.

how was i off topic for giving paper wings credit for being a good player?

DeletedUser2247

o then yes i was way off topic my apologies. back to the topic caratacos is the best in the top 20 atm position on the map shall move him to second on the world