Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

SELF UPDATING MAPS FROM NICKJER

Thankyou Nickjer for these amazing maps, Donations can be made at http://map.k-io.com/index.php

TRIBE MAPS

TRIBE DOMINANCE:

topktribes.png

TOP 15 TRIBES:

toptribes.png

TOP NOBLING TRIBES:

topnoblers.png

AVERAGE POINTS P/MEMBER:

topavgtribes.png

PLAYER MAPS

PLAYER DOMINANCE

topkplayers.png

TOP 15 PLAYERS

topplayers.png

FASTEST NOBLERS:

fastnoblers.png

TOP ODA PLAYERS

topkaplayers.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done and thank you H.

I hate to nit pick at what I am sure is simply an over sight but you seem to have forgotten to acknowledge Nickjer to whom every TW player shall be eternally grateful. A mention and link are rightfully, standard practice and the least we can do in return for the maps.:)

Thanks again.

Can they be stickied?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to see that Nickjer has made him an official updater before a sticky. I like confirmation like that :D

DeletedUser

Ahh, understandable .... forgive my presumption, I frequently forget the proper formalities.:p

DeletedUser

Hmm, perhaps I should edit my earlier post ......

...... forget probably isn't the most applicable word I could have used in that sentence.

* (but InK may need to edit his if I do that, so I guess I'll leave it be)

DeletedUser

sorry i should have been more clear, im am not going to do this permanantly. I can do if needed, i was just posting for now so we had them.

DeletedUser

H from steps, it will be easier if you talk to Nickjer and are made official, then they are updated automatically, and you do not have to repost every day. Hell give you a login on his site or whatever to control families, map sizes, etc...

will be easier for you, him, and .US staff.

DeletedUser

spot on marshman thankyou, originaly i had downloaded the map program for my own use, i was not aware i could update them this way.

DeletedUser

i have a request culd you remove the spoilers plz.. coz who'ever comes in here comes in to check the maps not click on spoiler :p

and can this be stickied?

nice work btw

DeletedUser1093

No, the images need to be spoilered to help people with slow internet.

DeletedUser

i have a request culd you remove the spoilers plz.. coz who'ever comes in here comes in to check the maps not click on spoiler :p

and can this be stickied?

nice work btw

But by clicking a spoiler you get to view the maps. + The images are technically in breach of the forum rules, not that anyone ever minds lol.

DeletedUser

Fastest Noblers too?!?! The account's doing great this week :D

DeletedUser

Yea thank you i really appreciate it, but now i really am gonna have to step up my game to keep up with the rankings :D

DeletedUser

Shhhhhh are doing quiet well considering there late starters :D