Best Players and Tribes

DeletedUser

What is wrong with you Dase? :)Did we do anything to you or your family or your pet?
Dont you know that it is too early to say something about a tribe or player.Please,stay calm :)

As my friend said before,they came here with about 30 players from another server.New world will open there about a week later,it was just a practice for them.We didnt care too much because we have no goal about this server.Thats why your spy could come in.(I don understand what you want to learn with spying at that stage of game??)

You still say that we suck,we are no longer top 5 :)I'm saying again and again,my friends are deleting their accounts!:)We are here to have fun,not for racing against you guys,for killing some troops!:)So,please masturbate yourself in another ways,dont try to use us :)

Me and some of my tribemates will go on playing.We may establish a new tribe or find another one i dont know but if anyone wants us in his/her tribe,send a mail and we talk.

what is the 'new world' ? *.*
-------------------------------------'
are u already doing rams ? omg noob

DeletedUser

We started to deleting our accounts. I attack everyone in my 15*15. I want to see you in the servers of Germany, Sırbia, Poland, England, Spain, Turkey. If you have fun on this server you should continue do not come to Europe with these useless tactics. In my 15*15 nobody know what the backtiming is :)

liar liar, pants on fire!

DeletedUser1209

bs1.png

Thanks. We started the server with the name of [MB] we thought that us server was full of fun and competition but we couldn't find enough competition to continue. Most of the top rank players deleted their accounts. Some of my friends will continue. It was a different experiance to play with you. God speed :) Have fun...

Okay... So this early into the world, those who constantly level up their headquarters could reach a "top ranked" position in points if thats how you were determining your "top ranked" claim. One week in there is no way to figure out that there wasn't enough competition to continue. Most of your skilled players have begun to clear some of the villages in their immediate area around now. Some I'm sure already had their areas clear, and some will wait till they have a healthier supply of troops. What ever reason you guys decided to quit is fine, just dont blame it on "lack of skilled players or competition" Maybe you got bored farming, or were practicing startups, or there was bad Internet service Fulloshchite island

We started to deleting our accounts. I attack everyone in my 15*15. I want to see you in the servers of Germany, Sırbia, Poland, England, Spain, Turkey. If you have fun on this server you should continue do not come to Europe with these useless tactics. In my 15*15 nobody know what the backtiming is :)

Darling... This game also happens outside of your 15x15. You think your good because you know what backtiming is? That doesn't make you special anymore. I'm quite sure it doesn't matter what server you invite someone too - If i can see the pretty pictures i can build my villas and troops just the same. The first 4 weeks of the world is about activity, farming and knowing how to build your village. Will the occasional backtime come in? Maybe.. but lets be honest here. If I reach cats before you do - I'm catting your rally point to screw up your backtimes and following it up with farm and smithy demolitions. You can dodge and backtime all you want but if my villa is defensively, then you lose your offense and i send your village back a few weeks. Is the .us server as competitive as some of the other countries servers? Arguably no but that doesn't mean you wont come here and get your ass whipped either

What is wrong with you Dase? :)Did we do anything to you or your family or your pet?
Dont you know that it is too early to say something about a tribe or player.Please,stay calm :)

As my friend said before,they came here with about 30 players from another server.New world will open there about a week later,it was just a practice for them.We didnt care too much because we have no goal about this server.Thats why your spy could come in.(I don understand what you want to learn with spying at that stage of game??)

You still say that we suck,we are no longer top 5 :)I'm saying again and again,my friends are deleting their accounts!:)We are here to have fun,not for racing against you guys,for killing some troops!:)So,please masturbate yourself in another ways,dont try to use us :)

Me and some of my tribemates will go on playing.We may establish a new tribe or find another one i dont know but if anyone wants us in his/her tribe,send a mail and we talk.

If the group of you are harping on how easy this server is .... Then why did you come here to practice? Its the equivalent of me wanting to practice my jumpshot against a defender and picking a 7 year old fat girl with asthma and potato chip stains on her shirt to simulate game time pressure. Thats why I dont buy any of this - Also Aenima ... lets try and be a little more

A. subtle
B. tactful
C. intelligent
D. witty

(choose any one of the preceding)

When attempting at belittling or flustering a fellow poster it is important that you dont look like an idiot yourself. "So,please masturbate yourself in another ways,dont try to use us :)" That has nothing to do with anything, so if your just trying to use adult words to position yourself in an authoritative state you did the opposite leading me to believe your between the ages of 14 and dumb.

DeletedUser

undead billy mays said:
I'm catting your rally point to screw up your backtimes
Just a correction here UBM... u cant screw backtime by catting rally... say u cat down his rally point (means attack u sent is at ram/cat speed), he can always rebuild rally preety fast and cheap and backtime u at sword or axe speed (by sw, i meant (at least i), always build 1 sw in eatch army so i have extra shot in bactiming/sniping)

DeletedUser

Just a correction here UBM... u cant screw backtime by catting rally... say u cat down his rally point (means attack u sent is at ram/cat speed), he can always rebuild rally preety fast and cheap and backtime u at sword or axe speed (by sw, i meant (at least i), always build 1 sw in eatch army so i have extra shot in bactiming/sniping)
not if he hits the rally point for sword speed as well ;)

DeletedUser

well thats something that needs to be timed well..and u cant do it efectivly with only 1 village... u would have to split ur army in 2 parts so they hit rally at certain times to prevent opponent from backtiming... anyway, both are not so good... this would be how i imagine those scenes:
1. split army in 2 equal parts.. u destroy rally in both attacks (probably) and prevent enemy from backtiming u...bad side of it, u get more looses from militia he calls... (conclusion, not good)
2. U split army in 2 parts so 1st attack be the one in witch u send almost full army and u cat his farm, smithy and rally (as UBM said)... in second u send few axes with like 3 cats (i think 3 is nuff to destroy rally)... ofc after ur first attack lands opponent can see (or atleast asume, if he dont know ur total troops count) that u sent almost ur whole army in 1st and u are sending few in ur 2nd... now this is how i would react on that.. would let first attack go without harming it, i would called militia to stop ur 2nd destroy my rally, and would backtimed u ;)

Now, like UBM said, u cant feel special anymore if u know how to snipe, backtime and send milsec trains... :D it takes mutch more than that today... TW is basicly new game with new gameplay style.. nothing is same as in old worlds.. and with that said, thinking is main skill player can have... :)

DeletedUser

It's the famous Power Of Three :O are you playing w4? if so what players do you think are good or have good potentiol???
<3

I joined the world just to look inside the players. I don't have much time as I'm playing 2 worlds. 1 with us1 and 1 in .net. :-S

DeletedUser

<3

I joined the world just to look inside the players. I don't have much time as I'm playing 2 worlds. 1 with us1 and 1 in .net. :-S

You anwsered me :D i thought i wasn't cool enough for you and what account on .net?

Just so i dont get infracted :

1 HX! 18.164 20.266 47 431 47 431 2 War 15.408 17.793 50 356 50 356 3 MBM 14.907 16.963 49 346 49 346 4 COOL 13.680 14.404 45 320 45 320 5 TANG 13.205 13.303 41 324 41 324 6 PERV 12.802 12.802 36 356 36 356 7 2012 12.646 13.784 47 293 47 293 8 VAMPs 12.231 12.231 37 331 37 331 9 [MB] 11.544 11.544 36 321 36 321 10 Jackal 11.323 12.512 47 266 47 266^^^
It seems like the family has made it into top 10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know I'm friendly. :) About the account on .net I'll keep it a secret. We planned to hide there. ;)

Just so i dont get infracted : <--- Copied it from Poolman. LOL
OT: VeX will rise IMO.

DeletedUser

You know I'm friendly. :) About the account on .net I'll keep it a secret. We planned to hide there. ;)

Just so i dont get infracted : <--- Copied it from Poolman. LOL
OT: VeX will rise IMO.

You copied me :O Now i must be one of the famous .us players :D

And naa I see MBM Hitting top of the ranks in a week

DeletedUser

Reminds me of this:
http://forum.tribalwars.us/showpost.php?p=52644&postcount=33[/QUOTE

Shouldn't it remind you more of this?

[6/28/2011 2:24:03 PM] Milad: dude
[6/28/2011 2:24:07 PM] Milad: ive a very illegal script
[6/28/2011 2:24:10 PM] Milad: that needs fixin

[6/28/2011 2:24:16 PM] Milad: heared u know some abt them
[6/28/2011 2:24:21 PM] Milad: think u can fix it?
[6/28/2011 2:24:59 PM] ~Googly~: what does it do?
[6/28/2011 2:25:06 PM] Milad: everything
[6/28/2011 2:25:12 PM] Milad: first extracts the co ordinates
[6/28/2011 2:25:22 PM] Milad: puts it in the place
[6/28/2011 2:25:29 PM] Milad: also sends fakes
[6/28/2011 2:25:41 PM] Milad: removes the barbs when theyre nobled from the script
[6/28/2011 2:25:47 PM] Milad: farms with 2 click
[6/28/2011 2:25:50 PM] Milad: blah blah blah
[6/28/2011 2:26:07 PM] Milad: but it wasnt designed for tw7
[6/28/2011 2:26:15 PM] ~Googly~: im afraid i dont condone those sort of scripts :p
[6/28/2011 2:26:25 PM] ~Googly~: it's basically as close to botting as you can get

Or how about this conversation withyour friend Poolman? I assume you saw this too oO

[7/22/2011 5:51:03 PM] Poolman: They may cheat but you have to admit
[7/22/2011 5:51:09 PM] Poolman: They are good players regardless
[7/22/2011 5:51:13 PM] ~Googly~: No they aren't
[7/22/2011 5:51:21 PM] ~Googly~: You cant judge them based on us
[7/22/2011 5:51:26 PM] ~Googly~: as they've cheated the wole way through this
[7/22/2011 5:51:34 PM] ~Googly~: and so you cant view them as being good players from that
[7/22/2011 5:51:39 PM] ~Googly~: (good players dont need to cheat)
[7/22/2011 5:51:46 PM] ~Googly~: And they've done nothing anywhere else
[7/22/2011 5:51:53 PM] Poolman: Mmmm
[7/22/2011 5:52:12 PM] Poolman: I'll try and convince them to try and go without the illegal scripts
[7/22/2011 5:53:19 PM] ~Googly~: It says a lot about your character when you respect them when you know they cheat
[7/22/2011 5:53:32 PM] ~Googly~: And that you lie about them cheating publicly but admit it privately:
**quote**[5:41:45 PM] Poolman: Noise isnt a cheater
[7/22/2011 5:53:43 PM] Poolman: >.< I stick up for my friends
[7/22/2011 5:53:48 PM] ~Googly~: [Friday, July 22, 2011 5:49 PM] Poolman:

<<< I knew they used illegal scripts
[7/22/2011 5:54:04 PM] Poolman: Because the advice he's giving me just the simple stuff shows he can do good without cheating
[7/22/2011 5:54:22 PM] Poolman: Just give me 1 week to convince them

Looks like there's more than just a couple of people who know that you are nothing but a pathetic little cheat. Even if they do try to cover up for you in public oO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes.we do cheat.we have scripts that makes all the buildings free,as well as the troops. We can even jump 1k in points per hour,but that would be too obvious.
so what are you going to do about it? lol i know what.NOTHING!because you cant.Now Go cry somewhere else.jealousy will not get you anywhere ;)

DeletedUser

Way to post private skype chats. Also how do we know you didn't alter them. Besides poolmans chat says his real name, excuse me if I'm wrong. Anyways, they would be banned if they used illegal scripts. The top players would be checked if they kept getting top and if they kept being accused of cheating.

DeletedUser

Yes.we do cheat.we have scripts that makes all the buildings free,as well as the troops. We can even jump 1k in points per hour,but that would be too obvious.
so what are you going to do about it? lol i know what.NOTHING! Go cry somewhere else.jealousy will not get you anywhere ;)

Where did you say anything about "makes all the buildings free, as well as the troops"?

[6/28/2011 2:25:12 PM] Milad: first extracts the co ordinates
[6/28/2011 2:25:41 PM] Milad: removes the barbs when theyre nobled from the script
[6/28/2011 2:25:50 PM] Milad: blah blah blah

Trying to save face much by putting words in to my mouth?

Also, what possible reason have I got to be jealous? I'm content with what I have achieved on .net to date.

Way to post private skype chats. Also how do we know you didn't alter them. Besides poolmans chat says his real name, excuse me if I'm wrong. Anyways, they would be banned if they used illegal scripts. The top players would be checked if they kept getting top and if they kept being accused of cheating.

Yo fanboi. I posted it a while back (the Milad convo) and he never once denied it. I have Poolman renamed on Skype as it is easier to find contacts by username.

Also, there is a reason for not being banned. If a script isn't in the quickbar, it is a lot easier to avoid being detected for it.

DeletedUser

about
"[6/28/2011 2:25:12 PM] Milad: first extracts the co ordinates
[6/28/2011 2:25:50 PM] Milad: blah blah blah"
I extract with farmfinder,it gives co ordinates according the duration.
i dont need to send fakes
nothing is nobled yet

"Trying to save face much by putting words in to my mouth?"
i didnt put any word in your mouth.sorry if you really are a failure in reading. i said we use such a script.didnt put anything in your mouth(even though its open all the time and is tempting).

As i said before,yes we do cheat,Alot. and i repeat myself,what are you going to do about it? what can you do about it?