Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, he's really just the guy who decided to work with a few script makers to make something that would extract information from the twstats servers, run it through a program/sequence, and generate a map. He did put a lot of money and effort into it, however, and a lot of players did donate some money through his site to help repay him for his work :).

The point is, there are some players who could do what he had done as good as him (probably few, but still there are some), but not many would, which makes him cooler :p.

DeletedUser

Can we have Sparta, Jackal and the rest of their academies as a family?

DeletedUser

Nw they even share a TAG! get The legion family on the maps please!

DeletedUser

Nice job on the maps, I like the spoilers, makes things easy to find fast.

What is the update time on these maps?

Anybody have any clue, as it seems some old information here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2247

ty for taking the time to set these maps up i think in us5 i will copy paste them there for all world lovers to come and see the map go up in smoke.

DeletedUser

could you please zoom in the map? there is no point in having 12 empty ks shown...

DeletedUser2069

Correct me if I am wrong but this seems to be a family an should be on the dominance map as one

Tribe name:VodkaVans Elite Tag:VVE

VVE
Vodka
VodkaA
Vans-A

That looks to be the family can someone deny or verify that for this map

DeletedUser2069

Well no answer to that last question but I do believe I am right about it but we do have a family now that is for sure

PROS
PRO$

They can be on this map if the guy that does the updating to this map even checks this forum