Who is the most hated player on us3????

• Thread starter DeletedUser2247
  • Start date

DeletedUser2247

well i guess your team sucks. find better co players and when the acc takes a fall blame only yourself the fact is the user file sucks and thats what i said you personally i gave the start up credit for so get your facts straight and hate me away lol

please on future posts make sure something in it says i hate time4sleep staying on topic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i guess your team sucks. find better co players and when the acc takes a fall blame only yourself the fact is the user file sucks and thats what i said you personally i gave the start up credit for so get your facts straight and hate me away lol

please on future posts make sure something in it says i hate time4sleep staying on topic
My co players are great, It's the inactivity that leads to desctuction.
and you really like to be known as a "Hated" player don't you lol? well Trust me being a hated player is really fun and all,but a small inactivity can give all the haters a chance to kill you ;)

All my posts except the last one was on topic btw.

DeletedUser2247

My co players are great, It's the inactivity that leads to desctuction.
and you really like to be known as a "Hated" player don't you lol? well Trust me being a hated player is really fun and all,but a small inactivity can give all the haters a chance to kill you ;)

All my posts except the last one was on topic btw.

bring the haters i can even prenoble for them lol but they wont come all they will do is cry how i am far away and that they dont have any troops to get the job done maybe i could transfer some of my 5000 packets via paypal?

DeletedUser

When I played, I recall none could stand that Romanian guy. Can't recall his name tho' (Markeloff, remembered), he was in FUN, as soon as the incomings mounted on him, he did quit tho'. Ohhh, there was also that hyper self-proclaimed german "pro" , Dr. something... mmm

DeletedUser

bring the haters i can even prenoble for them lol but they wont come all they will do is cry how i am far away and that they dont have any troops to get the job done maybe i could transfer some of my 5000 packets via paypal?
I can see why you're hated :D
When I played, I recall none could stand that Romanian guy. Can't recall his name tho', he was in FUN, as soon as the incomings mounted on him, he did quit tho'.
Yeah.Markeloff. he was a great player though. he just didn't like Smash,and he got nobled of course :D

DeletedUser

Meh, just come and play against the haters on w5. Fair game, no advantage to anyone. Everyone will have fun.

Noise said:
Yeah.Markeloff. he was a great player though. he just didn't like Smash,and he got nobled of course

Yeah, I remembered him later. Very vocal on forums, same as that Dr. ??? from Germany, at the very early start up, he was next to you I think. Come to think of, w3 so far had the best start up characters from all .us worlds (excluding w1) I've played.

DeletedUser

Meh, just come and play against the haters on w5. Fair game, no advantage to anyone. Everyone will have fun.
Yep I heared there is a line up for me there already.I think it's going to be very hard for me to hit rank 1 again :(

Yeah, I remembered him later. Very vocal on forums, same as that Dr. ??? from Germany, at the very early start up, he was next to you I think. Come to think of, w3 so far had the best start up characters from all .us worlds (excluding w1) I've played.
Yeah Dr.thrax was near me,I had to mass spike all his barbs to stop his huge lead which he gained due to extreme luck on startup position. and then he just restarted (even though he promised he will noble me lol )
and true,US3 had the most competitive start up.

well I guess this is obvious that time4sleep is the most hated player at the moment lol (happy now? :D )

DeletedUser2247

maybe markoff could blame time4sleep also for that since at that time, we had ally status with smash and my little side provided mass fakes even though smash guys were not happy with the distance of our incomings at the time since they nobled the vills to quickly and had incomings from us.

DeletedUser

maybe markoff could blame time4sleep also for that since at that time, we had ally status with smash and my little side provided mass fakes even though smash guys were not happy with the distance of our incomings at the time since they nobled the vills to quickly and had incomings from us.

I'm sure that fakes from your 1-2 half built villages, across half of the world was the main reason he quit. Who wouldn't, if time4sleep attacks, right?

DeletedUser2247

juan you almost had too but some 1 saved you and convinced me not to noble you and was the best thing i ever did cheers to you

matagot i remember the mail from him the day he quit the world and even though i only sent the 1 nuke i had at the time more then you would have done from my distance. so who are you to say what makes some 1 hit there breaking point?