Nuts Proper Declaration.

DeletedUser1627

you make me laugh,thanks for that ,on the other hand--count how many players are actually attacking you and your tribe,you only need 1 hand bro,dont make it look like all of nuts are on you,talking about making yourself look stupid?

DeletedUser

you make me laugh,thanks for that ,on the other hand--count how many players are actually attacking you and your tribe,you only need 1 hand bro,dont make it look like all of nuts are on you,talking about making yourself look stupid?

Where did I make it look like that ? I'm just reflecting on the quality of the delegation we met. If that is the quality you also have running around in your tribe, then who are you to comment on other tribes ?

I'm just saying that for a tribe 5 times as big as their enemies, and neutral to the only serious competition they could have, you kinda suck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to skinnytoothpick. After more than 1000 fakes on my behalf and six noble trains, he managed to lose only 3 villages, even though they were launched within the last 48 hours. Two sniped trains and 1 overstacked village did the trick.

Nothing to do with someone else I know that couldn't handle 2 110 hour trains with virtually no fakes.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you could find tons of little things about me that wont make me eligible for the best player of US3 award, you fail to address the point tho .. which had nothing to do with me being a good player, and everything with you people bragging about nothing special all together ;)

DeletedUser

I cannot believe it.

IHaveCandyGetInTheVan. Another tragic story of a player being kicked or internally nobled because some guy in nuts sent a bunch of nukes his way. I mean, come on, we hadn't even started nobling him yet. Way to squander your packets.

DeletedUser2389

So back to the KIAN fight

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts
Side 2:
Tribes: KIAN

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 48
Difference: 126

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,509,275
Side 2: 449,281
Difference: 1,059,994

chart

DeletedUser

Nuts took 174 villages off of KIAN with 2990* villages @ 638k point average pp
KIAN took 48 off of Nuts with 544* villages @ 160k point average pp

Number of conquers devided by point average pp demonstrates that KIAN is doing 0.03 better then you guys, or to put it in perspective, they match you guys if you schale to correct for account size.

Taking the percentage of conquers in this period compared to the current total villages it's even less usefull as propaganda, cuz you just outright fail in % compared to them:
Nuts: 4.9% of current total villages conquered from KIAN over the last 3 months.
KIAN: 8.8% of current total villages conquered from Nuts over the last 3 months.

This is a little unfair you might say, as you guys will need to conquer a lot more to get to the same percentage ... before you add that comment I would like to remind you of the fact that you have 5.4 times more villages and have 6.2 times the points.

Yeah, in the end it there is a finite number of villages in this world and your current rate of growth is still faster then the competition or at least fast enough to keep your lead without having to put in too much effort, but it's not something I would be posting about in your position without removing any doubt that you are not posting it because you think it's so good.

These stats should be akin to a silent fart for you guys; it stinks and you hope noone will be able to link it to you, and you're glad when it's gone, but instead you guys act like 14 y/o's and get all exited about farting in public... or so it seems.

I didnt correct for actual village numbers at time of conquering, I just took the current total compared to these stats. Correcting for this would make it look a little, little bit better: It would shave off about one percent on KIAN's side if they used 174 villages more then they have now to get those 48, which I'm quite sure is not the case.

DeletedUser2389

If only you put the same amount of effort into making NUTS look bad as your account. Maybe then you'd have an account worth mentioning

DeletedUser

I could bore you to death with my personal shit, but I rather not make excuses for sub-standard accounts .. but then again, I also dont brag about how good I think I am while the numbers contradict it and by that show that I dont question things beyond face value.

I like to be informed of the actual situation, not the deluded picture raw stats can paint if you dont normalize it in order to compare.

Yeah you take more villages and if you keep this up, KIAN will eventualy have a hard time I guess, but you guys made it out as if they are full of failsauce while you guys are PWNING their asses. And while I understand the sentiment, I just have to point out that you are bussy with some form of mental masturbation if you honestly think that you have a good reason to be proud of these by al means mediocre results.

The point is not that I'm doing it better, the point is not even that I COULD do better .. the point is that for these stats, there really isnt any P&P in it except for KIAN, and that's not what you guys have been attempting.

xironfistx at least had the balls to admit his opponent did a good job, as these stats reflect I'd say. So instead of trying to portray KIAN as if they are some stat-cooking n00b tribe, tone it down a little if you yourself can only present stats that look great untill you run the numbers. And not because some douchebag had to roar his fairly oppiniated mouth, but just because it's silly if you dont and people might feel the need to call you out on it.

DeletedUser2389

I'm just posting stats to keep the thread on track, not trying to find every reason why Nuts is a bad tribe. Doesn't need to be P&P every time stats are posted.

As for your whole number thing, here's last weeks stats. Let's see you pull your crap of how Nuts is technically losing.

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts
Side 2:
Tribes: KIAN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 46
Difference: 112

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,000,475
Side 2: 158,957
Difference: 841,518

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206,931
Side 2: 7,001
Difference: 199,930

chart

Only a handful of players actually hitting KIAN. Clearly everyone in Nuts is so focused on KIAN only. :rolleyes:

The point is not that I'm doing it better, the point is not even that I COULD do better

Clearly not, your tribe is too busy internalling to actually fight.

DeletedUser

As for your whole number thing, here's last weeks stats. Let's see you pull your crap of how Nuts is technically losing.
That is about as far from what I said as could be ... I said that if you kept this up an noone would pick up the pace, you would win with the current advantage. Putting it in perspective tho, you guys are performing equal, given the fact that you guys have a ton villages more, and they have a lot of pretty small players as well.

It's not crap either, it's basic math, and it works like a charm.

Only a handful of players actually hitting KIAN. Clearly everyone in Nuts is so focused on KIAN only. :rolleyes:
Again missing the point ... my reaction to this topic started when some of you where trying to make KIAN look like stat-cooking n00bs, while in effect, they are playing just as strong as you guys atm, with a lot less villages. And not to be a bigger meanie then I already show myself to be ... a handfull of your players equals KIAN in size.

Clearly not, your tribe is too busy internalling to actually fight.
I take it you guys just finished then ? When people stop playing you'll have to do something ... waiting till Jebus returns to take care of it didnt work, so we decided we would probably do best to take matters in our own hands ;)

Please dont put words in my mouth I never said, like you guys loosing to KIAN or stuff like that ... I compared performance based on size, not actual growth, which I mentioned was gonna play out in your favour if you take the actual growth of the runners up and compare.

You guys know that, and use it to your advantage, and altho I think it's somewhat boring, it's effective. You had a good start and are capitalizing on that now. Nothing wrong with it either, but it makes for bad P&P as was tried a page back. I admit that my reaction to you was more of an angle to drive my point home, but hey .. thank your tribe mates for forcing my hand by accusing KIAN of cooking stats by kicking inactives and sucking hard, while on further investigation, they are not doing all that bad against you guys given the publicity you yourself (Nuts) gave to this war and your substantial difference in size.

I'll leave it at that untill I can use our own stats to make my case, instead of hijacking yours :p