Tears war declaration why?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2247
  • Start date

DeletedUser2247

Dear remaining world 3 tribal wars players,

This tribe tears came to a party and forgot the beer. Our offensive troops decided to smoke with kian instead so your reports can make us puke :) you ask for us to give you a war yet your pathetic-mess only leaves us to believe that we can all afford to buy our own beer and send you a photo of what a real party is. when you realize how sad this death party was but shhhhhhhhh left you behind sitting there wondering who cares about your tears and why you guys do not deserve an invite

O did i mention you forgot the nuts???

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
22.2%
Attacker: darkcole
Origin: uptown (648|620) K66

Quantity: 3575 3250 0 546 100 1489 0 400 0
Losses: 3575 3250 0 546 100 1489 0 400 0

DeletedUser

Wow ... that must have taken the better part of 20 seconds to type. I applaud you for your effort.

You have your facts wrong again tho, like we are getting used to by now. First of all you already declared us, tried a few things, gained 1 village from me because I was not paying attention like I should and burned quite a few nukes on makinasu already without all that good results.

Again it is you guys shedding the tears, this time over the fact that we are audacious enough to call you out on your misinterpreting of the stats while declaring how bad others are compared to you. And instead of addressing that point, you show some sock account's attack result from an unspecified date and expect us to be impressed with that ? It does nothing to address the points raised and again just shows quite a lot of your players are eligible for the dimbulb of the week award.

To end on a positive note tho, well done buddy, well done. :truelove:

Dear remaining world 3 tribal wars players,

This tribe tears came to a party and forgot the beer. Our offensive troops decided to smoke with kian instead so your reports can make us puke :) you ask for us to give you a war yet your pathetic-mess only leaves us to believe that we can all afford to buy our own beer and send you a photo of what a real party is. when you realize how sad this death party was but shhhhhhhhh left you behind sitting there wondering who cares about your tears and why you guys do not deserve an invite

O did i mention you forgot the nuts???

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
22.2%
Attacker: darkcole
Origin: uptown (648|620) K66

Quantity: 3575 3250 0 546 100 1489 0 400 0
Losses: 3575 3250 0 546 100 1489 0 400 0

Just to make sure I get this ...

You present us with a topic title that suggests we are not worth a war while you already declared us and then ramble on with an ill attempt at poetry to continue to present us with a defense report, presumably yours, that shows a moronic attack or a troop dumb by a player that is not in our tribe and never has been. Amiright ?

:smack:

The alternative being that you present us with a topic title that suggests we are not worth a war while you already declared us and then ramble on with an ill attempt at poetry to continue to present us with an attack report from a sock account you used to attack one of us and somehow thinking that you are doing yourself a favor by showing us how well that went .. ?

:smack::smack:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess that remark is true from your perspective ... our defense reports from you guys attacking us, even tho we are not worth it, are pretty bad for you guys.