Incognito - No hauls

DeletedUser

I'm creating a premade for the next no haul world on .us

Requirements

Must speak English
Must have Skype
Must gave basic timing skills (I'd give you a small test when contacted)
Must be active

Should show signs that you can comprehend what is written
Should have experience and have some knowledge of the more sophisticated ingame skills

If you wish you join Click here and write a message to me on the forums with your experience and skype name. If I'm going to be interested ill mail you back, and then give you an interview about your personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im up for it. As always :D Don't know which world and therefore won't know which co's.

DeletedUser

No haul world would take a bit of time to show up tho', that's my assumption, tho' you never know.
I would be interested. I'll hit you on skype one day, when I have more free time.

DeletedUser

No haul world would take a bit of time to show up tho', that's my assumption, tho' you never know.
I would be interested. I'll hit you on skype one day, when I have more free time.

I'm hoping Aliyah would try out something new. I bet it would attract x2 more players then the last world did.

DeletedUser

I do love my no haul worlds :> I wouldn't mind joining this. Spearnuke it is always a pleasure seeing you around ;)

DeletedUser

Ill consider im still not sure if im fully coming back to TW yet so if a no haul world goes up and im active ill consider your tribe.

DeletedUser

I have reason to believe world 5 will not be no hauls. So it might still take quite a while till this can happen :p

DeletedUser1381

thats fine. I figured i would not start soon. Thats why i have signed up for w5 premade ^^

DeletedUser

Mhm, seems I was right. :cool:

Ill consider im still not sure if im fully coming back to TW yet so if a no haul world goes up and im active ill consider your tribe.

You're speaking with some rare nativity boy. You are trying to make an assumption that I would consider you. Witch might not happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't you love to be incorrect all the time? Sog/d4 let me use it. As they are the dukes of Inc.

DeletedUser

copy cat tribe form the .net server premade doubt it'll be just as good as it was when i was there aswell

DeletedUser

copy cat tribe form the .net server premade doubt it'll be just as good as it was when i was there aswell

We've been given the right to use the name, also d4 wanted to lead with me. Although he cant due to no time. I will change the name when I see fit, doubt Ill go with Incognito anymore.