W5, Tribe: Within

DeletedUser

dhfgk9.png

A gentle voice, a satin touch, tranquility within.

That's the profile for the tribe I'll be making. This is a pre made for World 5 on the .us server. I'm planning on making a small sized tribe, about 15-30 players. I want those players to be very active in the forums, to have good traits, have sportsmanship. I want players who are easy to talk to, who don't let this game get to their heads.

About the Leader
Some of you may know me from in the game. Some may not. I'm fairly new to posting here on the forum. But not new to the game. I've been playing this game since W1. I fell in love with it right away. I've played various other worlds under many usernames. But I do remember I was in elementary when I started, so I've learned alot since then. I've tried to look up my stats, but can't find any. : ( I used to play under "WarLord Eddy". Heh, what'd you expect? I was in elementary. But I haven't been taking it seriously, due to no rivals. Just play for fun. And it also gets boring if there's no challenges. But I'm going to be keeping this tribe running for a long time. Unlike other tribes who start up and disband after the first two months of a world.

But that doesn't mean I'm a horrible leader. : )

I'm an active, experienced, tactical, and organized player. And unlike many other leaders you see around. I know how to get into people's minds. I'm extremely observant, I'm good with psychological ways.

Requirements
1. You must be very active.
2. You must farm, excessively, meaning not a single troop should be in your village when farming, not even a scout.
3. You must be motivated. No point in teaching a player to properly play if you're not even interested, just quit if you're not.
4. I want players who have a sense of humor, easy to talk to. That's what I love about a player the most.
5. You must also have some communication program, so I can contact you outside of the game, in case the need arises. This can be Skype, Facebook, Texting, Phone calls, whatever.

Just so you know. You don't have to be experienced, in fact, you can be a complete noob, as long as you can be on for more than 6-8 hours a day, we're good. I'll teach you to play, to grow a village properly. I'll teach you the value of troops, to make sure my tribe isn't full of point whores.

As for the profile not having any info, that's the point. I like it that way. I don't like long profiles.

If you're interested, just go ahead and reply to this post. Even if you have any questions. Or add me on skype. AKAPeewee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Like the COA...

I suggest you go to .Net and bring some players from there to play with you:)

We in Theory need some competition!:p

DeletedUser

I wish you the best of luck. Like Killer said bring some competition. I look forward to seeing you.

On a side note, your Coa is great :)

DeletedUser

And, I like your signature Sir Sandrius. Very sexy. :)

How'd you make it? I don't have any great photoshop skills. :(

DeletedUser2069

Mindless I suggest you change your sig size before the mods get after you :p

DeletedUser

Ooops. Just checked the forum rules. Will fix it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to you, Mindless. Looking forward to seeing your premade on world 5. :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind joining. I am from .Net, and the UK server. I have played since world 22 on .Net, and have gotten up to 30,000 points. Beyond that I quit because I was in seventh grade and got bored. I can honestly say I haven't done that good since. I currently am playing world 60, just finished co-playing 150k points UK account with a mate, and am planning to join this. If you want to look at me as a noob, we are both in luck, because I can be on 6+ hours a day. I know how to farm, I know how to noble. I know what sniping is. If you have silly questions or veteran status riddles I can probably get passed them. I know how to play and what to do, I have just been unlucky recently. And to my surprise, I got my homestate as my name. Iowa grown and raised, so I know how to farm :p

DeletedUser

Allright then. :D

You seem legit. So far the best resume I've seen in this world. I'll send you the invite, all you need to do is accept it for now.

DeletedUser

Accepted. Will wait for more stuff to happen. Otherwise, see you on the first :p

DeletedUser

Uh, first I'd need you to tell me why I should let you in...

Haha srry I was going to PM you later but wth.

I've been playing for a year or so in the .net server. Started in W55 where I got around 120k pts before getting gang raped by the tribe that controlled my K and it's surroundings. Now I'm fighting for my last 3 vills but at least I killed a lot of troops in the process. I guess it's never a good idea to piss off your duke when there are no other tribes around :D

Oh and I have a cool name :3

Good enough?

DeletedUser

Uh, you are using pre register? You do realize you will spawn in each others 15x15.

DeletedUser

I thought you would be more spread or at least that's what I understood from the announcement in the .net server

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yup. That's the profile for the tribe I'll be making. I'm sure, that almost all, if not all, of you don't know me. That's because I'm from the .Net server. I've been playing TW for many years. I started playing back in W1 of the .Net server.

Say what?

.net was the first English server, most people that play .us or .co.uk started on .net first.

Additionally, I've played .net for years, and am well known there (probably somewhere between 10th and 20th most well known player on .net) and have no clue who you are, so I'd have to wager the reason people likely don't know you has little to do with what servers they have played and more to do with you never achieving anything that has made you stand out from the crowd.