W5, Tribe: Within

DeletedUser2069

You dont know who mindless is dude how could you not know who he is I mean he is only the one guy that well umm did that thing that was so cool and also was that one guy that did that other thing that was so funny that everyone laughed so hard

Oh dang where did my mind go I guess I lost it too

Sorry couldnt resist myself
I wonder what rank I would be on the .net server as well known player :p?

DeletedUser

Say what?

.net was the first English server, most people that play .us or .co.uk started on .net first.

Additionally, I've played .net for years, and am well known there (probably somewhere between 10th and 20th most well known player on .net) and have no clue who you are, so I'd have to wager the reason people likely don't know you has little to do with what servers they have played and more to do with you never achieving anything that has made you stand out from the crowd.

Who are you again? :D

DeletedUser

Say what?

.net was the first English server, most people that play .us or .co.uk started on .net first.

Additionally, I've played .net for years, and am well known there (probably somewhere between 10th and 20th most well known player on .net) and have no clue who you are, so I'd have to wager the reason people likely don't know you has little to do with what servers they have played and more to do with you never achieving anything that has made you stand out from the crowd.

First, between tenth and twentieth most known player on .net? I've never even HEARD of your name kid. I only know very few players, such as Russisk, who, if I may say so myself, I consider the best TW player, and by many.

DeletedUser

I know pretty much nothing about Nauz, but I see his name pop up so much, I don't doubt he's between 10th and 20th most well known.

I would love to see him in-game though.

DeletedUser

'sides, I don't really remember many usernames on TW, or in any game besides LIVE. TW isn't my life. I have a family business, issues, and school to worry about. Hell, I don't even memorize my costumers unless they come often.

Acting like I think about my customers all the time.

DeletedUser

Now I feel bad. I mean, I like to be social and talk to most players around me. Helps with intel on other tribes too and I don't remember his name ever being mentioned...

DeletedUser

I've been rank 1 on 11 .net worlds, anyone that hasn't heard of me clearly has never been a large part of the community there.

How about we stop with the unfriendly, or to put it in this way, just in case you object, intimidating posts. TW is just a game. We should at least be more friendly.

Nauz, I've honestly never really cared much for rankings. I never really cared for people's usernames as they seem to keep getting new usernames. I always played for fun. Whenever I played serious, I got bored. I do congratulate you on your achievements though. I'm sure it took hours of work to do that.

Maybe you'd like to give a few tips to those who aren't as great?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
How about we stop with the unfriendly, or to put it in this way, just in case you object, intimidating posts.

I don't think the posts were by any means any more unfriendly than you posting: "I've never even HEARD of your name kid." Posting that you'd never heard of me was very likely the truth, insinuating that I'm a kid because you've never heard of me (especially because I'm older than 80% of the people that play this game), is not as far as I'm concerned any more polite than me insinuating that anyone who hasn't heard of me hasn't spent much time on the forums or on skype conversing with the game's players.

How did he revolutionize start ups?

Several strategies that used to be considered stupid and pointwhoring have become accepted as the proper way to start. I won't claim that the reason is entirely due to me, but I'd certainly claim that I'm one of the handful of players that brought about these strategies widespread acceptance.

As an example three years ago going 21 HQ or higher at startup was considered pointwhoring and stupid. It's now understood by most people that all good starters go at least level 24 HQ and that doing so is not pointwhoring and actually enables them to reach a full level 30 farm earlier than staying at 20 HQ would.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Okay, you got me there. But, past is the past. Even though..it's recent.

I apologize for my unfriendly posts.

DeletedUser

Several strategies that used to be considered stupid and pointwhoring have become accepted as the proper way to start. I won't claim that the reason is entirely due to me, but I'd certainly claim that I'm one of the handful of players that brought about these strategies widespread acceptance.

As an example three years ago going 21 HQ or higher at startup was considered pointwhoring and stupid. It's now understood by most people that all good starters go at least level 24 HQ and that doing so is not pointwhoring and actually enables them to reach a full level 30 farm earlier than staying at 20 HQ would.

I've never bothered with guides. Except recently to see other's strategies. Anything above level 20 is pointwhoring. It's useless.

I have a question for you. I had a member migrate from another online game. I forgot his name (bad with usernames), but I believe he was in a tribe with me in W58. Or 59? He had told me that starting with 300 spears is the best thing to do at start up. He later went on to be ranked top 20 in the world before quitting due to RL issues.

What's your opinion on this?

DeletedUser

I've never bothered with guides. Except recently to see other's strategies. Anything above level 20 is pointwhoring. It's useless.

Your not a good player are you?

300 Spears is also too much, I'd go for 100, not more. Then Straight to LC.