Veritas Aequitas

DeletedUser

veritas aequitas
Aequitas-Veritas-CoA-Big-1-1.gif

Now you will recieve us! We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We
do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim! It is your evil that
will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day
we will spill their blood, 'till it rains down from the skies! Do not kill, do not
rape, do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can
embrace! These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior and
those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost! There are varying
degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and
cross over, into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you
will look behind you and you will see we three and on that day YOU WILL
REAP IT! And will send you to whatever god you wish.

If you are like us and wish to join us in our holy mission to control this world, contact us in-game.

~~
In nomeni Patri et Fili Spiritus Sancti
~~

DeletedUser

What is there tag?

Nevermind, your tribe seems attractive however they are all the way in K44.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their recruitment was completely random, Their members are rather close together, they're inviting without pre-mailing to find out their skill of persons of interest.

I know this because an account i'm sitting got an invite. I went over on that account to have a look, there's no forums even constructed. This tribe will be fine for now but when nobles come out and larger tribes start attacking them they'll have no where to go for support or assistance. Their high rank will sustain now as many of their players are top 10. but when nobles (cats at the earliest) come out they'll get gangbanged.

DeletedUser

Their recruitment was completely random, Their members are rather close together, they're inviting without pre-mailing to find out their skill of persons of interest.

I know this because an account i'm sitting got an invite. I went over on that account to have a look, there's no forums even constructed. This tribe will be fine for now but when nobles come out and larger tribes start attacking them they'll have no where to go for support or assistance. Their high rank will sustain now as many of their players are top 10. but when nobles (cats at the earliest) come out they'll get gangbanged.
Now I lol'd.

Oh, you saw that we invited top 40, but you never came across the thought that these guys are just kidding with top 40?

And have you ever heard about trusted members forums? The kind of forum which is nice to use when you just for fun invite top 40?

And if the tribes of US7 decide to gangbang a tribe which currenlty are below top 20, it will seriously suprise me.

DeletedUser

This tribe will be fine for now but when nobles come out and larger tribes start attacking them they'll have no where to go for support or assistance. Their high rank will sustain now as many of their players are top 10. but when nobles (cats at the earliest) come out they'll get gangbanged.

We will see :)

DeletedUser

Now I lol'd.

Oh, you saw that we invited top 40, but you never came across the thought that these guys are just kidding with top 40?

If you're only kidding around with your recruitment I stand by my original comment, you fail. How do you expect respect when you've just mass recruited.

And have you ever heard about trusted members forums? The kind of forum which is nice to use when you just for fun invite top 40?

A trusted member forum for a mass recruiting tribe.. Now i've heard it all :p

And if the tribes of US7 decide to gangbang a tribe which currenlty are below top 20, it will seriously suprise me.

It's been done on hundreds of worlds before this and will happen on this too. When a tribe is a threat it's not unheard of for tribes to work together to take them out, either by mass spiking, mass faking, mass catting or eventually nobling.

DeletedUser

It's been done on hundreds of worlds before this and will happen on this too. When a tribe is a threat it's not unheard of for tribes to work together to take them out, either by mass spiking, mass faking, mass catting or eventually nobling.

I have 1 thing to say..
Good Luck :)

DeletedUser

If you're only kidding around with your recruitment I stand by my original comment, you fail. How do you expect respect when you've just mass recruited.

Well, first of all; No. We are not mass recruiting. Not under any circumstances.

A trusted member forum for a mass recruiting tribe.. Now i've heard it all :p

I don't think you understand, maybe it is due to your lack of experience. I don't know.

If the top tribes consider us a threat... I have heard it all. Are you really being serious now? Or are you just trolling around?

Answers in bold.

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting is where you send mass invites to players without questioning their skill, experience or willingness to play the game. If you just send invites to random players that's considered mass recruiting.

I don't think you understand, maybe it is due to your lack of experience. I don't know.

If you don't understand the well known concept of a mass recruiting tribe I would place it down to your lack of experience.

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting is where you send mass invites to players without questioning their skill, experience or willingness to play the game. If you just send invites to random players that's considered mass recruiting.

If you don't understand the well known concept of a mass recruiting tribe I would place it down to your lack of experience.

Well, considering that we have not invited anyone to our tribe I find it hard to call what we are doing for mass recruiting. Tbh, we did not expect anyone to join. Three did, two did we kick one (you) left as soon as you though you could get to see our forum.

Maybe this makes you understand better:
Skjermbilde2012-07-13kl140623.png

DeletedUser

Well, considering that we have not invited anyone to our tribe I find it hard to call what we are doing for mass recruiting. Tbh, we did not expect anyone to join. Three did, two did we kick one (you) left as soon as you though you could get to see our forum.

Maybe this makes you understand better:
Skjermbilde2012-07-13kl140623.png

You keep giving conflicting arguments. You're becoming a liar. I joined you on a sat account which I left seconds after joining you and rejoined it into paint.