Veritas Aequitas

DeletedUser

I plan to make this my first main world since playing now and then on the .net servers and was wondering what the past worlds on the .us servers have been like?

Only really know about startup, it's pretty easy here, only a handful of decent players in early stages here.

DeletedUser3141

The only sad thing about remaking VA was leaving GW. A really nice tribe with lots of nice people, which I will miss being a part of.

Yes lot's of nice people.
Some of us are even allergic to turning on our friends and attacking them out of the blue.
I've never been fond of a 'press gang' approach.

DeletedUser

lol, they left GW saying "let's still be friends, don't attack, blah blah blah..." Now, they're attacking? and recruiting members of other tribes? hmmm

DeletedUser

We gave GW an offer, but instead of even discussing it they went mental at us on skype. They still got the chance to accept the offer, but I doubt they even have or will discuss it.

DeletedUser3141

We gave GW an offer, but instead of even discussing it they went mental at us on skype. They still got the chance to accept the offer, but I doubt they even have or will discuss it.

An offer?
An offer made with a noble train is known as 'coercion'.
Your own members didn't know what was going on. I know perfectly well that discussions were going on because I saw transcripts. Essentially it came down to 'join us or else'.

Of course that was denied but promptly followed by more attacks on our members.

This after all those protestations of friendship.

For those with any kind of backbone that approach turns 'merging could be a really good idea' into 'when hell freezes over'. Quite apart from anything else the leadership sets the tone for the tribe as a whole. If that leader has proved that treaties and his word mean nothing why should anyone have enough trust to join that tribe? You can never know for sure when they may turn on you.

DeletedUser

Well, obviously you do not know what have been going on, so I would recommend you to find out what really happened before you start to criticize VA.

DeletedUser3141

Well, obviously you do not know what have been going on, so I would recommend you to find out what really happened before you start to criticize VA.

LOL
Nice try.

But ... that initial attack was discussed in the shared. Also I was talking to other members of VA.

Now those individual stated very clearly that they didn't know what was going on when you made that unprovoked attack. That means that either my understanding is correct or they were lying. I'm not even sure which is worse.

Do you deny sending a noble train when so far as anyone knew a nap was in place?
Or that the intent was to force GW into merging the best people with you and dumping everyone else?

DeletedUser

Stop criticizing tranxz, he would crush you in 1 vs. 1 combat under any circumstance, i have seen him play on .no.
You may(or may not) have heard of the speed team whysose?
Well as far as i know, he is the leader(stemmer dette tranxz?).
Now i dont know all the details, but i doubt tranxz would ever do such a thing , he doesnt need to use trickery to win.

DeletedUser3141

Ummmm what does that have to do with it?

Are you saying I should be afraid to speak my mind here out of fear that he will attack me ingame?

Not that HE has given me reason to have such a concern. You seem to be the one making a threat. Public intimidation tactics though are hardly likely to convince anyone that I have the wrong end of the stick.

Coming back to the issue at hand.
It was the Blowguner account, I did not specify which player on that account took the actions referred to. However the rest of VA appear willing to condone them since they are supporting them.

Nor do I see anyone actually denying the stated facts.

DeletedUser

WOW!! So I guess playing "nice" in the sandbox is out of then question.... ** Grabs sword and jumps in sand box** LOL! :D

DeletedUser

lol, they left GW saying "let's still be friends, don't attack, blah blah blah..." Now, they're attacking? and recruiting members of other tribes? hmmm

And this strikes you ass odd why?? Hahaha

DeletedUser3141

And this strikes you ass odd why?? Hahaha

dunno.
I have a terrible habit of giving people the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves untrustworthy.
It's a risky approach but one I feel more comfortable with than the alternative.

Maybe we should have seen it coming. Maybe some did. It just seems a bit sad when people can't play a game without resorting to such tactics.

DeletedUser1446

Glad to be back! Glad to be faced with a challenge! [GW] will rise!

Cheers.

Congratz on TOP1 place VA!

DeletedUser

LOL
Nice try.

But ... that initial attack was discussed in the shared. Also I was talking to other members of VA.

Now those individual stated very clearly that they didn't know what was going on when you made that unprovoked attack. That means that either my understanding is correct or they were lying. I'm not even sure which is worse.

Do you deny sending a noble train when so far as anyone knew a nap was in place?
Or that the intent was to force GW into merging the best people with you and dumping everyone else?

Again, this shows how you do not know what have been going on. Me and Viv have been talking about a merge for a long time, and by that I mean before I even left GW. In that merge players who are noobs are those who were ment to be left behind. Almost everyone in the council in GW agreed upon the fact that there are too many noobs in GW, everyone but Viv.

The 1-secound halfnuke with nobletrain with split secound was easy to snipe, both with "normal" sniping, barb bouncing and cancel snipe. Or even stacking, considering that I only sent half a nuke. I did not send the train with the purpose of getting a village, I sent it in order to show how many noobs there are in GW, before they got the offer to come over to us with the best of their tribe + the council. I know for a fact that most in the council wanted to come, but I also know that Viv did not want to. And that is just their opinion, and VA does not have any diplomatic relation with GW at this moment, may it be NAPs, Enemies or Allies.

GW got a offer, and they have not responded to it yet. According to all the applications and information about how they are "so angry" I doubt there ever will be an answer - not even an discussion within the council. That shock me, and maybe that easily snipeable split secound nobletrain not only proved what I ment when I said that there are too many noobs in GW. Maybe it also proved that the council in GW is too weak. But who knows. I am still waiting for an answer.

DeletedUser3141

Discussing a merge with the council is a very different thing. I don't know how the various council members viewed it. At that point, if I had been asked I may well have said it was a good idea.

Nor can I speak for anyone else. However the fact remains that so far as GW and most if not all of VA were concerned there was a nap in place when you sent a noble train at one of our members. Now there could be several reasons why that member failed to defend successfully, including lack of skill.

That tells you what? That not all of our members are highly skilled? Is that your only criteria for a good tribe member? Personally I prefer a less skilled team player to a brilliant diva with no interest in anyone but themselves.

Yes there is anger. You broke a treaty. You left promising goodwill and friendship then expressed it by attacking. I'm not on the council and nor do I have any great skill, just a humble member who was trying and failing to help the tribemate being attacked by someone we trusted.

LOL even if the merge had gone ahead earlier as you wished I'm far from sure I'd have been among those deemed 'worthy' but that path closed anyway the minute we were certain it wasn't just some crazy misunderstanding. To me it was a bully tactic.

You seem to be taking the view that GW failing to act as you wished excuses your actions. Well you're free to disapprove as much as you wish ... and so am I. But ... I honour treaties and agreements whether tribal or personal.

DeletedUser1446

Firequeen, nothing more to discuss here please! Let VA be where they are!

Get back to work now!;)

DeletedUser2269

Again, this shows how you do not know what have been going on. Me and Viv have been talking about a merge for a long time, and by that I mean before I even left GW. In that merge players who are noobs are those who were ment to be left behind. Almost everyone in the council in GW agreed upon the fact that there are too many noobs in GW, everyone but Viv.

The 1-secound halfnuke with nobletrain with split secound was easy to snipe, both with "normal" sniping, barb bouncing and cancel snipe. Or even stacking, considering that I only sent half a nuke. I did not send the train with the purpose of getting a village, I sent it in order to show how many noobs there are in GW, before they got the offer to come over to us with the best of their tribe + the council. I know for a fact that most in the council wanted to come, but I also know that Viv did not want to. And that is just their opinion, and VA does not have any diplomatic relation with GW at this moment, may it be NAPs, Enemies or Allies.

GW got a offer, and they have not responded to it yet. According to all the applications and information about how they are "so angry" I doubt there ever will be an answer - not even an discussion within the council. That shock me, and maybe that easily snipeable split secound nobletrain not only proved what I ment when I said that there are too many noobs in GW. Maybe it also proved that the council in GW is too weak. But who knows. I am still waiting for an answer.

i am not sure if you have trouble reading or not, so ill say it again.

the server crashed when your initial half-quarter nuke hit. you really think i would defend against a nuke with 2 noblemen?

not everybody has your 5 star internet connection. after your initial attack hit, my main village was wiped out so any barb bouncing or cancel sniping would have been impossible from there. therefore i was forced to snipe the train from my second village. there was a 1.5 second lag time between me clicking "support" and the support actually sending. therefore the support would have arrived too late so i canceled and accepted the fate of that village.

why do you insist on ignoring my explanation and labeling me as a noob? i have played on every us world except 3 and 5, and i have been part of many high ranking tribes. i was also in the top 20 ranks of this world without a coplayer for a good half week until i had to go on vacation and my sitter dropped my rank from 25 to 140.

ill make you a deal. send that exact same half-nuke followed with your 1 second nobletrain at my other village. then we'll see if i can snipe or not. if i cant, youve just taken my last village and ill quit playing. if i can, maybe your nose will deflate a little bit

Last edited by a moderator: