The END of theEND

DeletedUser3239

No one knew of the war untill the nap was agreed by me and bobby to be ended

DeletedUser

Man, I think we got about 20 minutes notice on this at best.....oh yeah guys, we are at war now. DOH!!

DeletedUser3414

No one knew of the war untill the nap was agreed by me and bobby to be ended

Ok i wanst going to get to involved with this Fourm but this comment just was over the top for me.

NOW before i get any replys like "this is a War Game". -- yep

Anyway reading your post. All i can get the idea about is that you have no issue with declaring war on AZERAL.

I agree u have every right to its a War Game --- yep

But, i cant stop feeling like you honestly believe you declared war.. in a fair way.

The manor in which you declared war was quick and dirty... like war is.

EXPLANATION
drop of NAP to War. Normal yet like my formal AZERAL leader has stated we really had no interest in attacking your tribes, any out cry in our fourms ( mostly from me) was for retaliation for attacks on our members, from your tribe or a tribe attached to yours. Basicly we only Publicly Stated attacking those that had attacked.

Still this is a War Game, you had every right to declare when you see fit. -- yep

But like i tried to show in a earlier post. we had been in a consent war since i had joined Azeral , let alone TheEnd. So no we where not ready for War.

So this is my point for all of that:

Don'twalk around with your chest out, like you declared on a Number 2 tribe and nobled 20+ villages in 36or48 hours because lets be honest, this is going to be a bloody massacre for inexperienced players.

Opinion(s)
Dont Walk around chest out because lets be honestly you clam to not of been prepared for war, i followed the WAR ranks... VA or ____ was never in one.. you members all had troops just dont.

You want to walk around with your chest out for this WAR its to late. Good luck with all the low Point pre-made tribes.

-SundayFunday

Btw "this is a War Game". -- yep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Well you know some conflict is necessary and there was the skirmishing with AZRAEL and growing tension there. Their attacks on VA! while not breaking any agreements wouldn't have helped.

But quite apart from that even a noob like me knows tribes are territorial. That means it was easy to see that merging AZRAEL would blow the lid off.

In some ways I think this world has progressed much too fast and that's a shame. But you never know what will happen for sure.

DeletedUser

I was talking with a friend about this the other day, I am used to worlds taking 4+ years to finish on NET, I will be surprised if this world lasts a year the way things are going. You never know though how things can change in this game.

DeletedUser

I was talking with a friend about this the other day, I am used to worlds taking 4+ years to finish on NET, I will be surprised if this world lasts a year the way things are going. You never know though how things can change in this game.

I'll be surprised if it lasts 6 months, honestly.

DeletedUser3239

Opinion(s)
Dont Walk around chest out because lets be honestly you clam to not of been prepared for war, i followed the WAR ranks... VA or ____ was never in one.. you members all had troops just dont.

We were still in the process of taking Art out when this all kicked off.
Also no wars ? Remember that tribe called HX!. Just because I chose not to declear on these two tribes didn't mean we weren't in a war with them.

Lol did you actually got all your facts from the ingame rankings ?

DeletedUser3455

ill give it 8 months and its done.

Yeah, it will happen a lot sooner when people do what you do!

that said we are going to va for the remainder of us7. this is not a back-stab towards anyone. We are on the southern rim alone. We cannot be supported in the manner that would help anyone including the 5 people who sent us support. We know everyone is too far to help. On the other hand we farm 24-7 and will finish this world.

I hope they know that you were being provided information on their attacks by your friends.

___ have provided support to each other over 100 hrs distance (i know this as i have took a village from __ and support was coming to it from a long way away) yet you cant send it 40 hrs! They are sending attacks over 150 hrs and you cant send one over 16!!

__ hands down have won this war and i wish them luck with the rest of the world. I would love to have fought this war until i lost my last village to them, however when stuff like this happen it brings the whole purpose of this game into consideration. Underhanded and sly players will always exist on tribal wars, that is the way it is, but to happen from someone the rest of the tribe have in-placed their trust as a duke in is just wrong.

Good luck on the world ___ hope you guys do well and see through the BS and slyness of several of your members soon.

DeletedUser

theEnd merged with one tribe and their academy. I find it really hard to believe that you would seriously wish to throw your toys outta bath when you clearly had targets you could noble and move south as per the agreement with theEnd. You really don't have a leg to stand on as it is. You took in potential targets of theEnd (GW to start with) and more mergers followed. I agree with Jay-mat, when you had 20 members, you did indeed impress everyone, and I mean every one. Your achievements up to that point were unmatched and had you won the world, everyone would have been in awe of you! But not now. Stop crying about theEnd merging with Azrael and the academy tribe when you have clearly merged with your own potential targets and are now using a poor excuse to start a war with a tribe you had NAP'd who were quite literally... not a threat!

Reminds me of when USA invaded Iraq...

DeletedUser3141

Errrr ..... targets .... GW?

You mean the tribe you had a nap with? The one you could have allied with against VA but chose not to?

So are you saying your nap with them was only temporary until ready to go after them? You just wanted to avoid conflict with them while you attacked Sie Aq then planned on dropping the nap to attack?

All perfectly common strategies of course. Both parties can even be aware of that plan but it's a two way street. Also if some GW members joining was an issue you had the same recourse. :D

DeletedUser

Not necessarily. We were nap'd. Why would we ally ourselves with a tribe against whom we have a nap with? It makes no sense. Why would you make up nonsense? And I think you'll find it was them who didn't want conflict with us!

DeletedUser3141

I didn't understand any of that.

You spoke of GW as potential targets for theEND despite having a nap. If that was your view then you have nothing to complain of in others.

Well that wasn't what GW were told at the time. They were given to understand that you would not work with them against VA because you wanted to concentrate on sie aq. This despite VA being the obviously greater threat. So basically you were naping both sides.

As for WHY you should have done ... well THIS is why of course.

DeletedUser3239

theEnd merged with one tribe and their academy. I find it really hard to believe that you would seriously wish to throw your toys outta bath when you clearly had targets you could noble and move south as per the agreement with theEnd.

Its a bit late now to still be decideing if this war is right or wrong...
short version is, the merge put villages in our K in your tribe, that annoyed all of us, As it would anyone,. So we are now at war.

You really don't have a leg to stand on as it is. You took in potential targets of theEnd (GW to start with) and more mergers followed.

Ah NO. you guys were NAP with [GW] therefore they were never your targets. Unless you were planning on dropping the NAP and fighting them, then in which case would be exactly what happen with you guys and ___ Pot called the kettle black much?

I agree with Jay-mat, when you had 20 members, you did indeed impress everyone, and I mean every one. Your achievements up to that point were unmatched and had you won the world, everyone would have been in awe of you! But not now.

Thank you.

Stop crying about theEnd merging with Azrael and the academy tribe when you have clearly merged with your own potential targets and are now using a poor excuse to start a war with a tribe you had NAP'd who were quite literally... not a threat!

We are not the ones crying about anything. we are the ones that took action.
I informed your leader that the NAP was Off, We decleared war, the only ones that are ( in your words ) 'crying' are then ones that keep on at us to justify everything all the time, while trying to point out that we didn't have to fight, and could have just been friends and got a long peacefully.... in a WAR game.
Fact is no one should care anymore as to WHY this war is on going, the main point now is that this war is on and everyone should focus on taking all the villages from everyone in the enemy tribes.

DeletedUser1580

Not necessarily. We were nap'd. Why would we ally ourselves with a tribe against whom we have a nap with? It makes no sense. Why would you make up nonsense? And I think you'll find it was them who didn't want conflict with us!

you leader even wants to make public on an alliance with gw and we dint want that.

BTW you want to attack va with all the rest but them you guys got scared and run like chicken and were on you knees asking va to get a nap with you, i remember that your plan was keep va out of your back to focus in sie and eventual attack va but your plan went to be planet, so you all just need to stop crying :D:smack:

DeletedUser3455

hold on a second Harol.
I am going to assume that you are referring to Azrael in that post.

There was NO intention to ally with VA. there were talks between Longhorn and Obselete which kept the peace between the 2 tribes, but there was no diplomatic relations ever planned or even thought about.

Of Course we wanted to focus on SIE. thats the idea of a war isnt it? defeat the enemy then select the next required target...

No-one here is crying, i can assure you of that.

DeletedUser

There you go again, twisting words. I said GW could have been YOUR targets, but you decided to merge with them, which then effectively made us your targets... Get the gist... or are looking for ways to twist what I'm saying?

DeletedUser1580

hold on a second Harol.
I am going to assume that you are referring to Azrael in that post.

There was NO intention to ally with VA. there were talks between Longhorn and Obselete which kept the peace between the 2 tribes, but there was no diplomatic relations ever planned or even thought about.

Of Course we wanted to focus on SIE. thats the idea of a war isnt it? defeat the enemy then select the next required target...

No-one here is crying, i can assure you of that.

i'm talking about theend.

DeletedUser1580

There you go again, twisting words. I said GW could have been YOUR targets, but you decided to merge with them, which then effectively made us your targets... Get the gist... or are looking for ways to twist what I'm saying?

hey i was 1 of GW leaders and i'm on topic