Your tribalwars history.

DeletedUser

Rofl, shut down. Bet this old school guy wouldn't last against any decent tribes.

Come round to 65, Old school Perv, play against us? ;)

My IGN's the same as is here, "pk3rz 30". ;)

If you aren't game enough to play on a real server, try us8 then ? ;)

Seems better than bragging about winning a us world (chuckle)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Stafast: I love KK. :D

@Old School Perv: Let's wait for us8. Make your team and we'll make ours. Let's compete with eac..h other.

@pk3z 30:
If you aren't game enough to play on a real server, try us8 then ?
Loved this. I know I'll be on your team for us8. ;)

DeletedUser

Yep :)

Oh and PS: Old school, Stafast will be there too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

I dont care if he will be there or not Im already done with this game and proven everything needed

clearly stafast is hurt still that he was removed and was attacked because look how much he is angry about it and how much it emotionally effected him and how it scared him

I honestly dont care what you guys think Im done with the game just had to spark something in your forum and stafast brought up my team so there we go

Everyone can see by his stats he didnt do anythign so yes PERV attacked him thats called internalling

DeletedUser2135

And it is true you are by far the worst leader I have ever been with, in the worst top tribe I have ever been in. You know very well i left because your idiot members attacked me over and over and over, YES YOU MORON your people, you were in charge of. the only reason things came to a head were because when I had enough of your freaking idiot members attacking me I launched on them and they went running to you, the cry babies they are.

YOU like the moron you are booted me without ever asking what happened. And moron if you know anything, I had moved to the rim behind the enemy, and made a massive cluster that was to be used to help the tribe, but no, you were only interested in kissing the asses of your friends and giving them internals, you and you friends only got them....you seems to forget to say the truth, oh yeah you are always full of lies.

Further more you also dont say that any new member had to try and noble me out, you seem to neglect to say none managed to do so. You neglect to say many of your members quit and many of your members told me what was going on.

Why dont you crawl like the dung beetle you are back to W4 and stay there, you are not fit to play with the adults, some of us have more friends on W4 than you do.

If you insist on comming back here I will be happy to visit your forums and let everybody know what kind of turd you actually are.

What a load of tosh lmao

DeletedUser2135

I feel I must speak up OSP is one of the best leaders I have ever worked with if you are lazy you get kicked simple of course if you are on the receiving end of that bitterness often ensues but I have been in perv since day one to the end which we are nearly at and seen everything that went on.

DeletedUser

I dont care if he will be there or not Im already done with this game and proven everything needed

clearly stafast is hurt still that he was removed and was attacked because look how much he is angry about it and how much it emotionally effected him and how it scared him

I honestly dont care what you guys think Im done with the game just had to spark something in your forum and stafast brought up my team so there we go

Everyone can see by his stats he didnt do anythign so yes PERV attacked him thats called internalling

I suppose winning a us world proves a lot, for someone like yourself. (chuckle)

DeletedUser2069

That is a moronic statement,

I either spend 5 years on a .net world killing the same people that where killed on the .us world just not as many of them.
Most people here are from .net from everything I have seen people post so are you saying that your skill lvl sucks on .us but is good on .net because 80% of the new to tw people join .net and it gives you easier villages to take over at start up

Im done arguing with idiots

DeletedUser

Lol, the gap in skill is pretty clear between .net and .us.
There might be more new players on net, but the good .net players are a LOT better than the players that just play .us.

DeletedUser

That is a moronic statement,

I either spend 5 years on a .net world killing the same people that where killed on the .us world just not as many of them.
Most people here are from .net from everything I have seen people post so are you saying that your skill lvl sucks on .us but is good on .net because 80% of the new to tw people join .net and it gives you easier villages to take over at start up

Im done arguing with idiots

Kicked you ass on W24 NET and would easily kick you ass here.

You feel the need to lie, that is your choice.

I was a D player on W4 and all my troops were on the war front when you made your brave move, it only hurt your own tribemates, but yup you dont care, only about yourself.

I never lost a village to Perv when I was in my new home, only after I left the world were you girls able to find the courage to attack me, but then again, you were used to that kind of play.

Glad to see you going, shame you are too scared to put a team together and fight a team we put together, but hey, I expected nothing less from you.

Lose once to me already, why try again, good job, keep you head high and walk away a winner on US that should make you proud, very very proud.

As for bringing your girlfriend over here to post, let her come and fight on US 8, see how she does, or is she too much of a chicken like you?

DeletedUser548

I've been VERY lenient with letting this stuff go on in this thread, as technically it can all be called Tribalwars history, past, present and future; however, it has gotten to a point that it's becoming a personal vendetta between a few players. So please get back on to the topic, and stick to it please.

DeletedUser

pk3rz 30 play nice mate as OSP is not a bad leader hell he got me to join PERV. He must be doing something right when in 8 vills time we win the world and we both no thats not to bad :D

Richi before you say or do any thing OSP runs is tribe like you run yours so think long and hard before posting as calling him imo is the same as calling your self ;)

Longhorn
W4 PERV
W7 FREE

DeletedUser

Righto ;)
Wouldn't mind playing against some of these winning tribes on us8.
Afterall, We played against the winning tribe from W3, and look how that turned out. (dull)
Guess that world was just a bad egg, so to speak.

DeletedUser1446

Righto ;)
Wouldn't mind playing against some of these winning tribes on us8.
Afterall, We played against the winning tribe from W3, and look how that turned out. (dull)
Guess that world was just a bad egg, so to speak.

If you are experienced enough you know each world are diferents! So if they won W3 that means only one thing.. THEY WERE BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION! If they are loosing W7 is because they were NOT better than their competition! Either way, congrat them for winning a world and nothing more.

In a war you win AND loose so... Keep flaming OSP i´m liking but the rest i don´t!:p

DeletedUser2247

1 world to the next does not mean there previous Wins are Fails. Plus how many us8 players now are in our tribe who played on winners of previous worlds? Location and activity win worlds. Or being most hated as myself helps in a special kind of way ;0

DeletedUser

If you are experienced enough you know each world are diferents! So if they won W3 that means only one thing.. THEY WERE BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION! If they are loosing W7 is because they were NOT better than their competition! Either way, congrat them for winning a world and nothing more.

In a war you win AND loose so... Keep flaming OSP i´m liking but the rest i don´t!:p

+1 and you wheree a good leader mate :)

DeletedUser

hmm where do I start. That would be in W4.net, I had a really lengthy history there, learned a great deal, met some pretty cool people and some not so cool ones. One especially cool person started to teach me how to do web site coding, which changed my (real) life. I played there from around 2006 to 2010 under different names and leading different tribes. I also played in other worlds on the .net server, but W4 was by far my main world. In 2010 real life caught up with me and I had to quit playing to be a single mother. Since then I went to college and got my associate's degree in Web Development and got married. I decided to come back and play in my down time, hopefully I can have more fun and meet some more cool people.

DeletedUser1446

1 world to the next does not mean there previous Wins are Fails. Plus how many us8 players now are in our tribe who played on winners of previous worlds? Location and activity win worlds. Or being most hated as myself helps in a special kind of way ;0

Only now read this! Thanks mate.

So, is OSP flaming finished? I´m sad:(

:)