va family round 2 on ... the return.

DeletedUser2247

4 hours till there planned ops lands. any guesses how many they will take before midnight???:smack:

so like 25 trains u got 7 vills with noble nukes NICE o wait 240 attacks to get that many not nice lol alot of noble nukes pelingo was the winner this round taking 3 for 3 but i downgraded those villages to look like my average barb size ;0

enjoy the breaks everyone on us7 been alot of fun waitting for next wave between the breaks yum yum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1627

lol, fail? one guy against the whole "Super Tribe" (lol) and you only took 7 ??? Not a fail in my book unless your talking about ___ failing?? "The Return"---> best player in this world by far. I'd put my money on him over any one of you noobs ,but of course thats not how you play it,30 on 1 is more your style:) You did forget to mention how many nukes you guys lost taking 7 vills ,lol.(not your fault though ,you probably cant count that high) Merry Christmas all ,and a great New Years .

DeletedUser

lol, fail? one guy against the whole "Super Tribe" (lol) and you only took 7 ??? Not a fail in my book unless your talking about ___ failing?? "The Return"---> best player in this world by far. I'd put my money on him over any one of you noobs ,but of course thats not how you play it,30 on 1 is more your style:) You did forget to mention how many nukes you guys lost taking 7 vills ,lol.(not your fault though ,you probably cant count that high) Merry Christmas all ,and a great New Years .

Wrong post for the merry christmas wishes... And we were talking about how fail ___ is.
They couldn't possible play it one on one they would lose everything then lol

DeletedUser

Well, the only excuse they have on your question is that it's called 'tribal' wars. Well i think they show how much so called teamwork can s*ck. :D

DeletedUser

Flip, if we do some team work (when we got troops for that) we can take out anyone, anytime, anywhere, anyhow.

DeletedUser

One of the contributing factors would be the defending capabilities of The coplayers of Return. I don't think anyone in Bubble aside from Wee balls could even defend close to their level.

Oh, and Band, I do seem to remember, at one stage, we were the smaller tribe, and you guys were the bigger guys. (Azrael, izrael, Crack, theEND - When we were a 13 member tribe, known as HAZE)

Obviously, now, we are the bigger tribe, but you hardly have the right to complain, since you pulled this tactic and it didn't work.

DeletedUser

we dont even defend at 25% of our capabilities ;) we dont feel like doing everything we can just noble 10 vills a day if we lose 5 so no problems for us ;)

DeletedUser

So if defending at 25% you could have defended better (i do beleve you mate as been tolled your good). Me and Steve have been talking about my talking with you about bubble, we would both like to know why you hit delete when under attack as we will only delete is we have no incomings as the fight is the game.

Has weee balls hit delete as well ?

(if you do not want to post a replay here please skype me mate)

DeletedUser2247

It is simple

So if defending at 25% you could have defended better (i do beleve you mate as been tolled your good). Me and Steve have been talking about my talking with you about bubble, we would both like to know why you hit delete when under attack as we will only delete is we have no incomings as the fight is the game.

Has weee balls hit delete as well ?

(if you do not want to post a replay here please skype me mate)

you will see how many deleted with us in a few days ;) yeah va wins 55 percent of the world and sits on US7 for 6 months playing with themselves, congrads We quit for this reason.

See yall on the flip side

carsi

DeletedUser

You moan about a 55% win condition but you play on w8 with a 60% win condition? Really?!? Cmon you realised that no1 wanted to join you due to your bad tactics and lack of following. If the return wasnt there many more would have joined. The fact that VA is LOYAL to its leadership is outstanding. Face it the return you failed so please no more silly excuses :)

DeletedUser

you will see how many deleted with us in a few days

;) yeah va wins 55 percent of the world and sits on US7 for 6 months playing with themselves, congrads We quit for this reason.

See yall on the flip side

carsi

Funny how things work out.