Congrats to Veritas Aequitas - Winners of World 7 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Thanks Jesse.

Still working on my damned post.. takes too long to write lol

DeletedUser3811

Congrats to VA! Well played on getting 100% dominance. We tried to stop you! But, obviously, just couldn't quite hold you off for long enough.

Do I not get a prize...? ;)

DeletedUser

Congrats to VA! Well played on getting 100% dominance. We tried to stop you! But, obviously, just couldn't quite hold you off for long enough.

Sorry I didn't post it, yes, 200 PP to you as well :)

DeletedUser

Congrats on the win! I love to see 100% dominance!

Thanks, me too :D

First .us win and first 100% dominance win lol

You fought well, mate. - Even though the only real attacks we exchanged was 1 or 2 nukes from you, and a couple cat nukes from me lol

DeletedUser3811

Sorry I didn't post it, yes, 200 PP to you as well :)

Brilliant! Now I can pay for farm assistant on w10!
May I ask: if I'd like to make a complaint regarding the non-reward of premium points after completing the described offer in the "earn your premium points" section, where and whom do I do it to?

Adam

DeletedUser

This thread isnt the spot for it, but there is a FAQ for Sponsorpay that gives you the details on what to do. You can put in a ticket via the support system if you need further direction.

DeletedUser3239

Great work, by the members from the start up crew to the grinders and game finishers.
I can finally put this chapter to bed.

So long TW

DeletedUser1180

Some people do know when it has been enough and retire from the game. What better point would there be than after winning a world?
Do keep us company on the externals Obseleet? just like some others winners still do.
And maybe you will help out players occasionally as I did a few times in VA in the last half year.

DeletedUser2165

Good job guys,i wish i could keep playing this world.
And congrats for your rank 1 Dazz,i hope you have enough time to start a new world now,i miss playing with you :)

DeletedUser

GJ guys...first tribe that actually deserves their win of an .us world. GL IRL obseleet?. It was fun playing in VA! when I did. Hope to play whit some of you again, when and if I get back into TW.