Top 15 Tribes

DeletedUser1580

you are the one with the worst reputation on .net so you are the last person that needs to talk here.

BTW: you are the biggest noob here, trying dirty play against other players, and you know what im talking about;)

DeletedUser

That is why i am in tribe slaughtering your alliance, and you are in tribes being slaughtered ;)

Think what you will i have plenty of friends where ever i go.

-Chase

DeletedUser

.... Why so much smack talk? Can't we just let the stats do the talking?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: 404, INOP, SNOP, N7, KoH, ~TPN~, ALLY
Side 2:
Tribes: JUNK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 33
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,523
Side 2: 126,917
Difference: 94,394

chart

DeletedUser3490

Hmm, weird that a tribe that knew about the war beforehand has the early advantage; while the tribe that thought it was allied with the other when the first attacks flew hasn't caught up yet.
Oh Nevermind that is not weird, it's 'manipulatative diplomacy' also known as backstabbing.
Now before you say that there was no backstabbing, think about it. Just because no one thinks that they are the bad guy, doesnt mean that you are in the right.

Junk (well, Sweeney anyway) Convinced 404 that diplomacy was, if not yet an alliance, then currently a pact of NON AGRESSION and soon to be upgraded to an alliance. <-- AFAIK that part is indisputable.

Now, logic dictates that before one can honorably fight another when there is at least the illusion of diplomacy, there must be a time cushion between NAP and war.

Regardless this is just a game. There is no need to insult people, say that they are "crying".
Getting into an argument on a forum such as this is pure childishness.
Either admit your wrongs or don't. It is no concern of mine. However if you could just pretend to be decent human beings I'm sure everyone would be much happier.
Thanks,
-thedog

DeletedUser

1 an easily faked 3 line conversation with sweeney does not an alliance make.

2 when tribe F(ail) comes out and complains that tribe B did them so wrong, even after it is actually proven beyond a doubt that tribe F invited and stacked a refugee, and keeps complaining after they have aligned every nub tribe available

keep your honor tho dog, so far you do aight on that front, too bad your tribe can't say the same

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you already have a reputation of no trusted, dont try to compare me to you cuz i dont play dirty, all your tribe try to snipe my train and no one could, poor slickdick has to sacrifice his 2 deff vill to kill my train cuz no one could snipe, and what is that , a pro player sending a noble alone without troops? that shous that the only way to take vill is to backstabber, and yeah that said that you quit cuz was getting rimed.

Not gonna get into the flaming but your nobles were sniped, by me. You just didnt realize it because they died on a stack anyways.

DeletedUser

Yes, that is exactly what he is saying, learn to read english please.

DeletedUser

Thanks sandman for stating the obvious. However I really doubt he was meaning to insult himself or his tribe mates, which he has obviously just done.

DeletedUser

Sandman if you had actually bothered to read my post properly you would quite clearly see me stating that he is calling himself and his tribe mates childish and that I was chastising him about supporting his tribe mates rather then calling them childish, now if y had read the post and not tried to jump straight into an argument you would of known that. So correct me if I'm wrong but were is the part that I failed to see?

DeletedUser

So basicly your saying that you and your tribemates are childish aswell? Way to support your team...

The part you fail to see is that, yes, he is calling his tribemates childish in an effort to end an argument. There was no need to question him about as clearly that is what he said, hence my post about you being able to read English. I'm not causing a argument, I'm trying to end one but your post was provocative in creating one, I was simply trying to end it before it began.

DeletedUser1580

Not gonna get into the flaming but your nobles were sniped, by me. You just didnt realize it because they died on a stack anyways.

congratulations 30 players try to snipe a 17+ hr train and only one was able to do so, good job

DeletedUser3223

You know Players in junk must be think lol if they did snipe it why stack and waste troops so my guess is they couldn't snipe and trying to make them look good as there is no prove.

Now Junk is a good tribe but tbh i have seen better

DeletedUser3796

now i don't post much on the externals as I cant be bothered with the arguments and personal attacks but one thing I will say is cant everyone stop talking and start warring then we can play the game for what it really is instead of having our little mothers meetings and nagging and slinging insults at each other.

DeletedUser

Judging by our war stats, i think we can war and banter about it both quite sufficiently.

DeletedUser

congratulations 30 players try to snipe a 17+ hr train and only one was able to do so, good job

Actually I sniped it not too long after it wsa sent, no one else needed to snipe, we just decided to stack and kill all your troops or you would have just resent right away.

You know Players in junk must be think lol if they did snipe it why stack and waste troops so my guess is they couldn't snipe and trying to make them look good as there is no prove.

Now Junk is a good tribe but tbh i have seen better

I can FWD you report if you would like. Either way I promise you I can snipe better than anyone on this world. Train died, now you can all quit crying and attack again, tis war, troops die, villages are taken, just gotta keep playing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3223

who''s crying????? well done for sniping all i said is why???? stack if the train was sniped you just wasted defence troops for no reason you do know offence build faster than defence right???

DeletedUser

who''s crying????? well done for sniping all i said is why???? stack if the train was sniped you just wasted defence troops for no reason you do know offence build faster than defence right???

Of course, but if its defense that can be used to defend without threatening the area then we are better off killing everything he sent. In the end his troops are dead, we didnt lose the village. Again, 7 days till he is able to produce a full nuke again.