Margol... lol @ this guy

• Thread starter DeletedUser3007
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOL.

It's just Jakey boy, he likes to start drama and than silence himself.

DeletedUser3007

sure i love getting a laugh at your expense :)

my aim with all this was simply to expose you as the liar and wannabe that you are.
you want to be ice cold, but you're just lukewarm.

DeletedUser

My dear friend Jake.

No one wants to be associated with you or even your past events, please stop causing drama and try to win world 6 for yourself, you have been failing for quite a while now. Topic is now closed.

DeletedUser3007

ahh but you are wrong boy... the forum posters haven't agreed with you about anything lol.
you just wish this thread was closed and never happened.

im just making sure the truth is known and the thread stays on top :)

DeletedUser

im just making sure the truth is known and the thread stays on top :)

You guys providing one or two funny things then arguing for two pages long is rather annoying.....

Please just let this thread die down.

DeletedUser

^ You have both made points. Some better than others, and we get it. So anymore words is pointless. Lock this bad boy up :)

DeletedUser

Ya close this up. And Margol if you feel like your forum reputation matters then just ignore him. Every time you respond or try to discredit him all you do is discredit yourself. But preferably just speak with your nobles. He isn't part of this world so He can say whatever he want and not have to worry about an attack coming his way. Worry about the people here they are the ones who actually have something invested in this world.

DeletedUser

I don't want to be respected, hate me or love me lol, but we should close this up as it is getting no where.

DeletedUser3007

how about i say when its closed. just waiting for your explanation thats all :)

DeletedUser

just spam or derail the thread, you might gain an infraction but it will die. or just pm a mod.

DeletedUser3007

just spam or derail the thread, you might gain an infraction but it will die. or just pm a mod.

im not sure but isn't it illegal to encourage others to break rules?
at the same time you're spamming my topic.

im pretty a sure a mod wont close it if someone tries to spam it. and my posts are on
topic as can be :)

DeletedUser3007

oh im sure it has something to do with black mail :eek:

so why dont you fill us in, and be sure to keep it clean so no mods have to remove any
content. we want to see exactly whats going on :)

DeletedUser

oh im sure it has something to do with black mail :eek:

so why dont you fill us in, and be sure to keep it clean so no mods have to remove any
content. we want to see exactly whats going on :)

icon13.png

DeletedUser

I cant trash people publicly. I'm a nice person. Him and I are not on the best of terms, and that's all I will say here.

I may also add that my tribe will likely be rimmed by someone. No need for a guessing game there. :)

DeletedUser3007

I cant trash people publicly.

dont mind if i do!

from what i understand, relations turned bad when 1 party declined to share a certain type of exposing photo with a certain someone.
after that, a certain someone was unhappy and declared war LOL.
margol dude you are frigging lame HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is by far piss poor pathetic.

DeletedUser

dont mind if i do!

from what i understand, relations turned bad when 1 party declined to share a certain type of exposing photo with a certain someone.
after that, a certain someone was unhappy and declared war LOL.
margol dude you are frigging lame HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is by far piss poor pathetic.

Go away. You pathetic person.

DeletedUser3007

i was waiting to hear your explanation about claiming to be ice cold, now i just want to know about this.
til you explain your side we'll just assume this is what happened.

DeletedUser

He apologized to me, and I accepted that apology. He is already feeling bad enough about it. I think we should move on to something else now.

Status
Not open for further replies.